Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde (3014 Views)

Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Its Omotola Ekeinde and her Daughter Meraiah Ekeinde Birthday Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by 4stylz: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
ideyhere:
Abeg you people should free her. They said it was an episode of 'the truth' and the idea is for you to tell it as it is. Didn't the person asking the question know she was married but still went ahead to ask? As for those wishing they were her husband so they can slap her mouth, well you aren't and you can't be. Besides the question wasn't best kisser she's ever had,,, it was best on set. I'm sure if it were the former, she would have said her husband. So Abeg make una free her...the husband is not complaining...

Special advicer to omotola; people like you can fucck on set and see it normal
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by 4stylz: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Those men Are totally "insecure" and "foolish"....undecided

If your man even say Hello to another girl, you will be crying like a baby not to talk of kissing.

You acting civilised Abi? Too much Hollywood movies
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by ideyhere(f): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
4stylz:

Special advicer to omotola; people like you can fucck on set and see it normal

Yes we can grin And since you ain't and can't be my husband, I don't see why you're pained...do you
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by 4stylz: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
ideyhere:

Yes we can grin And since you ain't and can't be my husband, I don't see why you're pained...do you

I forbid to follow olosho
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by ideyhere(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
4stylz:

I forbid to follow olosho
Good...we've an understanding grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? / Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Receiving A Call From A Girl? / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.