Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night (44447 Views)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by yinkus204(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Those who ar busy shouting pray for france if u dnt post pray for nigeria in ur facebook, twitter etc na thunder go fire una b4 dis year finish foolish white slaves people. #PRAYOFNIGERIA#

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by virus05(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Finish them. .so Dat that their vote no go too much 2019..sai baba. ..goatees

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ERAKAMUS: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari is a Terrorist- El Rufai
Lei MohamMad is a Tout - Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ORIGENAL(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
GOD must shurely take us out from this evil people to the promise land. When the SUN rises, the Abok*s we saw today, we shall see them no more

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by vocalprince(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOTRIBE:
PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER IN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MASTURBATORS{NAM}....CALL.08037669812(dont flash) IT IS SAFER TO MASTURBATE THAN TO BE GAY OR HAVE SEXX...NO RISK OF STD, NO HEARTBREAK..IT IS YOU AND YOUR BODY....please be serious my battery have been going flat because of excessive flash calls.

Ur craze no wear pant!!!!! LOOOOOOL!!! when Masturbators begin get association?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by ObiOkpor(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Xpaz:
Lols I no be homo o my brother
hahahhahahaha. Wasn't thinking that way...
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by hmohammed(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
okomogo:
Buhari is a cow, he promised to lead the war during campaign.

And you promised to antagonise his every step at achieving the set goal
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by flokii: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
LEGALAide:
Lolz
bro.. d madman was bothered.. e show for d face and from d way he dey talk
mad person wey suppose violent come melo dey talk.. I shook my head for Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is the perfect time to go check facebook and see how many Nigerians would change their current france flag used as dp's to Nigerian flags, if you baggas can't show love for our brothers, sisters, kids in the north being killed on a daily basis, you babes and shallow minded guys are a waste to the black population..
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Buhari's Boys are now bombing the shiit out of the Ab0ki guys.

I pray the keep bombing the northern part of Nigeria.

chai! who do you this thing?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by franudi: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.
I wonder when your type wud have some sense.
Shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by doctokwus: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
SexyKaycee:
-

The NA had by that time driven them out of all occupied territories...

What GEJ did in sic weeks buhari hasn't done in six months.. The determination isn't there. Trust me if Buhari is determined he can eradicate Boko haram in a month.. What he is doing is exactly what GEJ was doing before thr elections, playing politricks.
Now I am convinced u are suffering from poor education and brainwashing.U blived that failed gej govt? I give up on u.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by vocalprince(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Treason
Jack Bauer
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by UncleDeeee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
okomogo:
Buhari is a cow, he promised to lead the war during campaign.

I knew the so called president was a business man when he chose petroleum over defence. I had thought as a former general, his thing would be defence. Shame on Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari is a strategic dullard! A fundamental disaster waiting to happen.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by warrior01: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!
France,one of the 5 most developed nations in the world with the most advanced of technologies and just recovering from a terrorist attack about 3months earlier, which caused it to even go on heightened security alert, was still attacked by ISIL,in 3 public gatherings for that matter!
For the present govt for have reduced BH attacks to isolated suicide bombings is a remarkable fit on its own.
Don't 4get BH is now affiliated to ISIL which wud have made it a more dangerous outfit, yet the govt has got them on the run.
If the fisherman had still been in saddle ,with BH getting support from ISIL,by now they wud have taken over your village and your entire household.

You're utterly shameless to have written this trash. Tufiakwa! I never pray to meet your kind in and in death. So shameless.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by engrjosefz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Russian President Putin said " To forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them to see God is my duty!" Why can't PMB do same?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by henryhemon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
bolabolakemi:

So? Were French troop killing protesters.

Buhari is a terrorist

Ok. I agree go kill yourself for it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Omenkata: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
[s][quote author=TimeManager post=40130453][/quote][/s]
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Technocrat1759(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just this evening i was sitting out in company of my guy, then came this ABOKI guy, looking very healthy nd he was begging us 4 chop-money.. Well i replied SAI BABA! He replied ALLAH KIA EE (God 4beed).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by mubalex50(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Boko Haram would be eradicated in two months.

So they said.

That's what you get when a desperate power seeker without plans and strategies become your President.

Change Ko,Balance ni
Nigeria looses lives and properties 2 insurgence, u r here complainin abt d promise someone made, he thought and hope insurgence could b eradicated within short period of time. prayer is d only tools that nigeria need. let come together and pray for NIGERIA, God Bless Nigeria, God Bles Nigerian's God Bless PMB.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by TimeManager(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=bolabolakemi post=40129358]Nigeria army See your life. Warning, killing and maiming peaceful unarmed protesters while Bokoharam is having fun. Shame

DONT BE BRAINWASHED, UNTIL YOU REALISE THAT SUICIDE BOMBINGS IS NOT ALL ABOUT WHAT THE NIGERIA ARMY DOES OR NOT
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

GEJ was irredeemable in his cluelessness.If he was still in charge by now BH wud have controlled the whole of Borno,Yobe,Adamawa and wud have started making inroads into Gombe and Taraba.Thats the difference btw the govt now and what wud have been if gej was still in charge

Why are you trying so hard to embarrass yourself ??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by Autino(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Islam is the religion of peace, so said boko boys & Isis

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by happney65: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

Fool!

They are on the run and yet they just bombed you?Hiaaannnn..Hypocrisy is the second name of you APC Sympathizers..Oloshi

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by glossy6(f): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
There is security alert that BH has infiltrated Lagos. I saw some military personnel patrolling everywhere this evening. God will save us

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:

Tell your LovePeddler generation am coming to fork em one by one

We screwed your fathers,heard the tale?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by cronsberg: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mogidi:
The future appears bleak no matter how optimistic one wants to be. Next year we might be grappling with Boko haram/Biafra/Niger Delta militants and a very weak economy.

If the army don't remove Buhari, Buhari might end up removing Nigeria from world map.
My man, that is what worries me the most too. No matter how positive i try to view things i always come to my senses in realizing that the near future is glaringly bleak. Just think about it, power supply just dropped yesterday, fuel is unavailable throughout the country or sold at more than 200 naira a litre, Boko haram keeps bombing, biafra agitations, e.t.c but why na naija, why?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by henryhemon(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
byrron:

While Terror itself resides in Nigeria.
A football match was just cancelled in Germany but we played ours.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by mike404(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR THE ANSWER IS "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF ZOOGERIA"
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by fx45(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
ORIGENAL:
GOD must shurely take us out from this evil people to the promise land. When the SUN rises, the Abok*s we saw today, we shall see them no more
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola This Night by hinwazaka: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Expect one in ABJ tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.