Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34241 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
brabus:
End of Day 15 | Browne Mews

Early to bed is early to rise. Good time to catch up over a glass of wine with my client, a decorated Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR).

"Iron sharpeneth iron." - the owner of Browne Mews

Brabus

So when will the drawings be delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Onuokwu: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
I want to take up your offer to come and view construction when there is time. Where in Lekki II is this? What Road?
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onuokwu:
I want to take up your offer to come and view construction when there is time. Where in Lekki II is this? What Road?

Read very well on this guy, just type in brabus on the search page and make sure you educate yourself first before indulging. Otherwise you will regret it. Have you ever seen him finish any project for any nairalander and it ended well in peace ? A word is enough for the wise....

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Onuokwu: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
mavverick:

Read very well on this guy, just type in brabus on the search page and make sure you educate yourself first before indulging. Otherwise you will regret it. Have you ever seen him finish any project for any nairalander and it ended well in peace ? A word is enough for the wise....

Thanks. But i'll still want to see for myself how that particular site is evolving.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onuokwu:

Browne Mews is sandwiched in between Road 45 (Fashola's COWLSO Hotel) and Babatunde Ayeni street.

You're welcome.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gbagada site visitation report is here and it is BIG!

We will soon break the news here. Keep it coming.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:
When will I receive the drawings !!

It's a shame that you have to result to name-calling in order to get your point across. I’m quite sure you're aware I've had to print the 5 set of drawings and delivered to your dad three times between April and May 2015. The first set was when he's contemplating 4 units Dwelling. The second set was returned as a result of wrong placement of names. The third set of drawing has been serving as the working drawings for the building.

Should there be any need to reproduce any of these drawings like I said in our chat, please let me know. Otherwise you can speak with design architect of the building for the release of the soft copies of the drawings which remains his intellectual property. I have forwarded you his number based on your request as I do not have the soft copies.

I've had to send copy of the drawing based on your dad's request to Martin Longhurst of Wickes UK in April which he used to produced the kitchen cabinets shipped down to Nigeria in June.

What else can I help you with? I deal with specifics and I'm not the type who retaliates name-calling and insults. I'm sorry I don't feed trolls.

Thank you and have a good night.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:51am On Dec 08, 2015
The BIG day is finally here! Browne Mews will be poured.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2015
Happening Now!

Setting up NextHome W2927 (1 bag mixer).

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:

It's a shame that you have to result to name-calling in order to get your point across. I’m quite sure you're aware I've had to print the 5 set of drawings and delivered to your dad three times between April and May 2015. The first set was when he's contemplating 4 units Dwelling. The second set was returned as a result of wrong placement of names. The third set of drawing has been serving as the working drawings for the building.

Should there be any need to reproduce any of these drawings like I said in our chat, please let me know. Otherwise you can speak with design architect of the building for the release of the soft copies of the drawings which remains his intellectual property. I have forwarded you his number based on your request as I do not have the soft copies.

I've had to send copy of the drawing based on your dad's request to Martin Longhurst of Wickes UK in April which he used to produced the kitchen cabinets shipped down to Nigeria in June.

What else can I help you with? I deal with specifics and I'm not the type who retaliates name-calling and insults. I'm sorry I don't feed trolls.

Thank you and have a good night.

Story

You were paid for the drawings and also to supply the soft copies as well. How can a grown man (well a fraud) come on here and say you have supplied all and have nothing else to do with it. You were supposed to supply the soft copies of the drawings instead you colluded with your architect to demand another 30k to supply the soft copies of the drawings, this what what he demanded when I asked him on Saturday and besides why should I be dealing with him when we paid you 250k. Why should we have to pay another 30k just for the pdf copies of the drawings. Remember your approvals are fake and what if we need to print off new copies for a genuine approval. Do you think we a genuine approval can be stamped on a fake ??

You know the right thing to do !!

As for not being a fraud, should I paste all the evidence here, say it one more time that you are not a fraud and I will place all the details of why you are one here for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by segcymoor(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:

Story

You were paid for the drawings and also to supply the soft copies as well. How can a grown man (well a fraud) come on here and say you have supplied all and have nothing else to do with it. You were supposed to supply the soft copies of the drawings instead you colluded with your architect to demand another 30k to supply the soft copies of the drawings, this what what he demanded when I asked him on Saturday and besides why should I be dealing with him when we paid you 250k. Why should we have to pay another 30k just for the pdf copies of the drawings. Remember your approvals are fake and what if we need to print off new copies for a genuine approval. Do you think we a genuine approval can be stamped on a fake ??

You know the right thing to do !!

As for not being a fraud, should I paste all the evidence here, say it one more time that you are not a fraud and I will place all the details of why you are one here for all to see.

Bros don't take us back grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2015
segcymoor:

Bros don't take us back grin

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by richardquest: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2015
I know you to be very good at posting parables when confronted ......the question you where asked is ONE MORE RUBBISH FROM YOU and the aggrieved client will publish his evidence.

When are you going to stop all this bad press young man? i mean you have everything going for you even if you are not a certified builder but you chose to still swim in controversies,learn from your pears segcymor,spyder,lafolabi,skimaski even the new guy dubemcapital they dont need to say much you can perceive that air of humility and integrity from afar, you are the first builder i will see with alot of packaging but a portfolio filled with bad references so stop the attitude of some people are jealous of you and all that crap, there are several people that will take care of your bills in the next 10 years without blinking but what we need from you as a builder is delivery, professionalism and integrity which you lack.
I must confess you are the inspired autos of the property section its just that you are a little bit better.

My dear brother you have an edge, build it on integrity and stop all this false misrepresentations you are not bigger than what you present i know you very well but you will never know how close i am to you.[quote author=brabus post=40796390][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Concrete Work Started.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Freshly poured

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
Freshly poured

See someone who is calling others a troll.
If you are not happy with the allegations, maybe you should go and hog a live transformer...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2015
Happening Now!

1. Concrete pour
2. Preparation of column extensions

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Always on time! No fire brigade approach.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Where is that white truck, the ford one. I remember it very well, how many more cement has it stolen including 10/12 mm rings ?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2015
He who fails to plan, plans to fail.

Blocks for the ground floor are ready. We won't use wet bricks.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2015
We are 25% gone into this.

Unit 1 is completed.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Urgent Request!

2,000m2 of land needed in Lekki Scheme II for development of a mini-estate. Good title document and location is a preference.

Resolved
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2015
@smiley001, this una granite na "garri ijebu"

405m2 slab at 150mm thickness no be small thing but it seems your overfull 30 tons granite is up to the task unlike where they gave us 5 loads of (supposed 30 tons) granite to cast less than 350m2. Still materials no reach. grin grin
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Aggregate Center | Men at work

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2015
The case of the wicked minded and fraudulent so called builder or engineer (brabus, nexthome, Bosun Shoyoye Davies or whatever).

Now, to anyone who is planning on delving into any kind of construction, the quality of the builder and his team of workmen are very important. I was following brabus back in 2011/2012 taken aback by his packaging (all false behind the facade), there is some deeper evil within the man.
Whilst I made up my mind not to give him the job of constructing my building at the time, the scope of the work was only to construct a fence and move away sharply, the fence was necessary as some people wanted to start encroaching on the land and something had to be done quickly. He collected part payment for the fence and would refuse to do one of the sides of the 4 corner fence, saying that I promised to give him the building to do and I had sold him out. Those were his exact words. I have the evidence here, and if he denies it I can provide the hard fact.

Now, apart from the building documents which he’s refusing to send, I know he has it because we just checked our email and I can see he sent the floor plans back in May or so, but is refusing to send the rest of the plans, when I say that this man is pure evil and very wicked, you may not believe it but look no further, look at the picture below of the work he did at my site.

More

Now you may look at it and say what’s wrong with it, if you look at the arrows well, you will notice that the block setting isn’t quite flush or level with the foundation, if this is not evil or wickedness, I don’t know what else to call it. At some places, the blockwork is about 5-7 inches off the foundation. This will make the plastering job very very difficult, as the wall needs to be straight and the level which starts from the bottom of the foundation often goes up, in this particular case we are going to have to compromise to fix the issue, my sensible bricklayer has already told me what we will do.

Now is this needed for such a basic work ? absolutely not. But for the evil/wicked/fraudulent will of Brabus, things like this happen.

Will this happen to someone else, most probably yes so long as this guy has cast his wicked intentions on your project.

Can he deny not overseeing this piece of work ! I dare brabus…

3 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2015
Watch us build live at the Browne Mews, Lekki Scheme II opposite COWLSO (Fashola Hotel).
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:
The case of the wicked minded and fraudulent so called builder or engineer (brabus, nexthome, Bosun Shoyoye Davies or whatever).

Now, to anyone who is planning on delving into any kind of construction, the quality of the builder and his team of workmen are very important. I was following brabus back in 2011/2012 taken aback by his packaging (all false behind the facade), there is some deeper evil within the man.
Whilst I made up my mind not to give him the job of constructing my building at the time, the scope of the work was only to construct a fence and move away sharply, the fence was necessary as some people wanted to start encroaching on the land and something had to be done quickly. He collected part payment for the fence and would refuse to do one of the sides of the 4 corner fence, saying that I promised to give him the building to do and I had sold him out. Those were his exact words. I have the evidence here, and if he denies it I can provide the hard fact.

Now, apart from the building documents which he’s refusing to send, I know he has it because we just checked our email and I can see he sent the floor plans back in May or so, but is refusing to send the rest of the plans, when I say that this man is pure evil and very wicked, you may not believe it but look no further, look at the picture below of the work he did at my site.

More

Now you may look at it and say what’s wrong with it, if you look at the arrows well, you will notice that the block setting isn’t quite flush or level with the foundation, if this is not evil or wickedness, I don’t know what else to call it. At some places, the blockwork is about 5-7 inches off the foundation. This will make the plastering job very very difficult, as the wall needs to be straight and the level which starts from the bottom of the foundation often goes up, in this particular case we are going to have to compromise to fix the issue, my sensible bricklayer has already told me what we will do.

Now is this needed for such a basic work ? absolutely not. But for the evil/wicked/fraudulent will of Brabus, things like this happen.

Will this happen to someone else, most probably yes so long as this guy has cast his wicked intentions on your project.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Progress Picture

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
Progress Picture
mavverick:

More

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Meanwhile this is ongoing by the corner.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Here we are at the moment.

I need to go on a short break. I'll be right back.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / Urgent Sale: 1 &Half Plot @ Treasure Park Est8 Ph 2 (CITY OF DAVID), Shimawa #6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.