Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34242 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by smiley001(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
@smiley001, this una granite na "garri ijebu"

405m2 slab at 150mm thickness no be small thing but it seems your overfull 30 tons granite is up to the task unlike where they gave us 5 loads of (supposed 30 tons) granite to cast less than 350m2. Still materials no reach. grin grin

Lol...

Well I must thank you for contacting us for granite and stone dust, and also giving us the chance to supply you. You have been on here & a builder for a few years now, we know you have your supplier but we say thank you again for the past 2 weeks of supplying you.

In less down 2 weeks, you have patronised us 4 times and dilevered to 2 different sites(this lekki scheme II site & the free trade zone eleko beach site).

We know we can't supply all your sites as you have your own suppliers but we really appreciate it.

NB: what we have been supplying you is a full 30ton and the truth is we can't go beyond that because it won't be profitable again for us if we do. Maybe you haven't been receiving full tonnage of your orders all this while.

I wish you well on all your projects sir.

Cheers.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well done smiley001. Keep up the good work. As a matter of fact, I only retain good suppliers and you qualify to be one.

Wishing us a prosperous 2016.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by smiley001(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
Well done smiley001. Keep up the good work. As a matter of fact, I only retain good suppliers and you qualify to be one.

Wishing us a prosperous 2016.

Same to you sir.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
smiley001:

Same to you sir.

Get ready for Cooperative Villas, Badore by weekend for the biggest concrete pour of the year.

I'll need 30 tons of granite. We already have 50 tons on ground.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Smiley001, if this "garri ijebu" granite remain after this pour, there'll be a bonus o.

The thing no gree finish and guys are rounding up soon. No night vigil. No "call my daddy"
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
The case of the wicked minded and fraudulent so called builder or engineer (brabus, nexthome, Bosun Shoyoye Davies or whatever).

Now, to anyone who is planning on delving into any kind of construction, the quality of the builder and his team of workmen are very important. I was following brabus back in 2011/2012 taken aback by his packaging (all false behind the facade), there is some deeper evil within the man.
Whilst I made up my mind not to give him the job of constructing my building at the time, the scope of the work was only to construct a fence and move away sharply, the fence was necessary as some people wanted to start encroaching on the land and something had to be done quickly. He collected part payment for the fence and would refuse to do one of the sides of the 4 corner fence, saying that I promised to give him the building to do and I had sold him out. Those were his exact words. I have the evidence here, and if he denies it I can provide the hard fact.

Now, apart from the building documents which he’s refusing to send, I know he has it because we just checked our email and I can see he sent the floor plans back in May or so, but is refusing to send the rest of the plans, when I say that this man is pure evil and very wicked, you may not believe it but look no further, look at the picture below of the work he did at my site.

More

Now you may look at it and say what’s wrong with it, if you look at the arrows well, you will notice that the block setting isn’t quite flush or level with the foundation, if this is not evil or wickedness, I don’t know what else to call it. At some places, the blockwork is about 5-7 inches off the foundation. This will make the plastering job very very difficult, as the wall needs to be straight and the level which starts from the bottom of the foundation often goes up, in this particular case we are going to have to compromise to fix the issue, my sensible bricklayer has already told me what we will do.

Now is this needed for such a basic work ? absolutely not. But for the evil/wicked/fraudulent will of Brabus, things like this happen.

Will this happen to someone else, most probably yes so long as this guy has cast his wicked intentions on your project.

Can he deny not overseeing this piece of work ! I dare brabus…

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by smiley001(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
Smiley001, if this "garri ijebu" granite remain after this pour, there'll be a bonus o.

The thing no gree finish and guys are rounding up soon.

Lol...
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Can you beat this? Browne Mews Cost Breakdown Coming Soon

Milestone 1 achieved.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
Can you beat this? Browne Mews Cost Breakdown Coming Soon

Milestone 1 achieved.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=mavverick post=40808928..][/quote]

Take it easy on this dude please na, reach out to one another and deal with this in a better way . . . . . except there is more to what we dont know, he has agreed to making mistakes in the past and moved from them while he learnt to be a better person and business man . . . . . dont choke his means of livelihood i beg you, sir.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Take it easy on this dude please na, reach out to one another and deal with this in a better way . . . . . except there is more to what we dont know, he has agreed to making mistakes in the past and moved from them while he learnt to be a better person and business man . . . . . dont choke his means of livelihood i beg you, sir.

Oga Fhemmmy

Well done bros.
I have tried very very hard to talk to brabus /Bosun as a grown man, he has refused and has resorted to posting me and put me on he's coming !!
Can you imagine, after all the bullshit I took from him in terms of the quack work he did at my site, I have asked him since last week to provide the building plans for the old man, he has point blank refused. I do not like his arrogance, it stinks like a bad fart.

Now, I am exposing his hand work and you think i am choking his livelihood, do you mean the livelihood of defrauding others. if that's what it is, I don't think there is anything wrong with choking that. Also, he never apologized to me AND I WILL STATE CLEARLY NOW, I DO NOT WANT HIS APOLOGY....

Supply the soft copy of the building plans and return the money you collected for building plan which turned out to be oluwole fake. Since this thing started, I have said that his bad work will continue to follow him anywhere he goes on nairaland. I stay true to my word.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:

Oga Fhemmmy

Well done bros.
I have tried very very hard to talk to brabus /Bosun as a grown man, he has refused and has resorted to posting me and put me on he's coming !!
Can you imagine, after all the bullshit I took from him in terms of the quack work he did at my site, I have asked him since last week to provide the building plans for the old man, he has point blank refused. I do not like his arrogance, it stinks like a bad fart.

Now, I am exposing his hand work and you think i am choking his livelihood, do you mean the livelihood of defrauding others. if that's what it is, I don't think there is anything wrong with choking that. Also, he never apologized to me AND I WILL STATE CLEARLY NOW, I DO NOT WANT HIS APOLOGY....

Supply the soft copy of the building plans and return the money you collected for building plan which turned out to be oluwole fake. Since this thing started, I have said that his bad work will continue to follow him anywhere he goes on nairaland. I stay true to my word.

My Chairman at the top, If he is a fraud man, please i will agree with you that a stop must be put to it . . . However, he doesnt come across to me like one, but like a man that make some not so smart decision that has burnt him really bad . . . .

Chairman Brabus, please attend to the gentleman's request and take care of it, it is not good for your business, you have a lot to offer and to gain by attending to this.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My Chairman at the top, If he is a fraud man, please i will agree with you that a stop must be put to it . . . However, he doesnt come across to me like one, but like a man that make some not so smart decision that has burnt him really bad . . . .

Chairman Brabus, please attend to the gentleman's request and take care of it, it is not good for your business, you have a lot to offer and to gain by attending to this.

Oga Fhemmy

Brabus is not a fraud, ahh Kai. dont let everyone on NL hear that oo. lol
He clearly doesn't want to attend to it, which is fine by me. I have my own plans and obviously my cards are very close to my chest.

In yoruba they say, Aje ti o ba fe sonu, Koni gbo fere Olode. This means that a dog that wants to get lost wouldn't hear the whistle of its master or a hunter.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Oga Fhemmmy,

No one can choke my business because I'm no fraud. I cannot ignore your plea because we've come a long way.

Here's the thing.

Who is that person that design a house without first getting a land? A confused mind.
We did first drawing and had to do a new drawing because land deal didn't go through.

This will be the the 3rd time I'm sending this drawing in hard copy to the client. And when the last request came. I said I do not have the soft copies. But the architect who is no longer under my paid employment does. And he asked for his details which I provided and asked him if there's any other thing he'll need.

Drawings were produced in April and were fully delivered to the client in May 2015. So how am I a fraud? Which drawing was used to build the house till roofing stage? Is it because I didn't send soft copy that I don't have in my possession?
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Breaking News: Ajah Flyover approved. Project to be handled by Hitech.

Duration: 18 months.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:

Oga Fhemmmy,

No one can choke my business because I'm no fraud. I cannot ignore your plea because we've come a long way.

Here's the thing.

Who is that person that design a house without first getting a land? A confused mind.
We did first drawing and had to do a new drawing because land deal didn't go through.

This will be the the 3rd time I'm sending this drawing in hard copy to the client. And when the last request came. I said I do not have the soft copies. But the architect who is no longer under my paid employment does. And he asked for his details which I provided and asked him if there's any other thing he'll need.

Drawings were produced in April and were fully delivered to the client in May 2015. So how am I a fraud? Which drawing was used to build the house till roofing stage? Is it because I didn't send soft copy that I don't have in my possession?

mavverick:

Oga Fhemmy
Brabus is not a fraud, ahh Kai. dont let everyone on NL hear that oo. lol
He clearly doesn't want to attend to it, which is fine by me. I have my own plans and obviously my cards are very close to my chest.
In yoruba they say, Aje ti o ba fe sonu, Koni gbo fere Olode. This means that a dog that wants to get lost wouldn't hear the whistle of its master or a hunter.

Chairmen, there are people that are looking up to both of you, please deal with this maturely and let there be a solution to the issue . . . Please, it makes the property section looks somehow........
Brabus, please if there is any way shape or form that you could talk to the Architect to regenerate another one, please look into it.
Chairman Maverick, please if he has ever deliver a copy to you before, could you check as well if you could find it.
At the end of the day, let this be dealt with and solved as soon as possible so as to drink palmy together jawe
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:

Oga Fhemmmy,

Here's the thing.

Haha.
Is this the only complaint. I mean the list is long on why you are a fraud.

Is it the stealing of materials, colluding with security to defraud, fraudulent delivery of materials i mean the list goes on. I think i should start copying and pasting them here for all to see.

Of course brabus has the drawings but refused to send it, how come he has the floor plans, but to send the complete drawings now its story. What is my business with someone who is under paid employment and no longer under paid employment, if everything was alright with you, what is wrong with you contacting your architect and asking for a copy of the document.....

Surely if you are claiming you dont have it, which I do not believe, is contacting your architect not the sensible thing to do on your path ?

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairmen, there are people that are looking up to both of you, please deal with this maturely and let there be a solution to the issue . . . Please, it makes the property section looks somehow........
Brabus, please if there is any way shape or form that you could talk to the Architect to regenerate another one, please look into it.
Chairman Maverick, please if he has ever deliver a copy to you before, could you check as well if you could find it.
At the end of the day, let this be dealt with and solved as soon as possible so as to drink palmy together jawe

I've already done that and I'm awaiting response from the architect who promise to get back to me by tomorrow. The architect even told me Mr Mavverick has been in touch with him but no conclusion was reached.

Oga Fhemmmy, na you Biko o
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:

Haha.
Is this the only complaint. I mean the list is long on why you are a fraud.

Is it the stealing of materials, colluding with security to defraud, fraudulent delivery of materials i mean the list goes on. I think i should start copying and pasting them here for all to see.

Of course brabus has the drawings but refused to send it, how come he has the floor plans, but to send the complete drawings now its story. What is my business with someone who is under paid employment and no longer under paid employment, if everything was alright with you, what is wrong with you contacting your architect and asking for a copy of the document.....

Surely if you are claiming you dont have it, which I do not believe, is contacting your architect not the sensible thing to do on your path ?

Based on his response, he said he has done that, so my chairman, please be patient with him and allow him get it and he has promised to forward same to you . . . so give him time, i take God beg you sir . . . . Now, let us all go to Hajj's joint for some Bush meat with palmy jawe
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:

I've already done that and I'm awaiting response from the architect who promise to get back to me by tomorrow. The architect even told me Mr Mavverick has been in touch with him but no conclusion was reached.

Thanks Bro, please make this a priority and send to him as soon as possible . . . . in the meantime, just keep him updated.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:

Ahhhh
So now you have the courtesy to be in touch with your architect !!!!
Brabus obviously gave me the number of the architect, but after speaking to him and I could see that there were some money issues between the 2 of them. I said to myself, but why the heck am i even talking to the guy.

For all i care

Money was paid to brabus and not this unknown person
Brabus was supposed to provide the softcopy, not this unknown person. Who gives it to who is none of my business.
So why should i be the one chasing this unknown persons ??

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:

Ahhhh
So now you have the courtesy to be in touch with your architect !!!!
Brabus obviously gave me the number of the architect, but after speaking to him and I could see that there were some money issues between the 2 of them. I said to myself, but why the heck am i even talking to the guy.

For all i care

Money was paid to brabus and not this unknown person
Brabus was supposed to provide the softcopy, not this unknown person. Who gives it to who is none of my business.
So why should i be the one chasing this unknown persons ??

Biko, just give him some time, i take God beg you . . . . .
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Based on his response, he said he has done that, so my chairman, please be patient with him and allow him get it and he has promised to forward same to you . . . so give him time, i take God beg you sir . . . . Now, let us all go to Hajj's joint for some Bush meat with palmy jawe

Oga Fhemmmy

Thank you for your wisdom, anyone with any grain of common sense (well sense is not common these days) would have been in touch with the architect, informed me of the situation and then I will wait and see.

What a senseless idiot would do is be arrogant, talk a lot of rubbish and act like something never happened.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:

Oga Fhemmmy

Thank you for your wisdom, anyone with any grain of common sense (well sense is not common these days) would have been in touch with the architect, informed me of the situation and then I will wait and see.

What a senseless idiot would do is be arrogant, talk a lot of rubbish and act like something never happened.

Please forgive . . . . The wahala of life could make us all act funny sometimes, just forgive and grant him some time.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Now, let us all go to Hajj's joint for some Bush meat with palmy jawe

Hope there's space for underaged kids like us?
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:

Hope there's space for underaged kids like us?

God watching you in 3D . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thank you sir for your intervention.. i wish this can be resolved as quickly as possible so that both party can move on...
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
twinskenny:

Thank you sir for your intervention.. i wish this can be resolved as quickly as possible so that both party can move on...

We all hope so sir . . . . .
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Update | Browne Mews First Milestone Delivered.

I'll bring you further updates later on this thread. In the meantime, I'm tidying up seascape villa which is due to receive concrete pour on Thursday.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
Update | Browne Mews First Milestone Delivered.

I'll bring you further updates later on this thread. In the meantime, I'm tidying up seascape villa which is due to receive concrete pour on Thursday.

Is Brabus/Nexthome the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section?

I have observed the building/ property section from a distance and not made many comments. And the activities of Brabus /Nexthome have given me cause to worry. I think he is both the most skillfull marketer and disreputable builder on this forum at the same time.

My observations

1.He is not a professional builder.

Honestly, this is the weakest argument against Brabus. You don't have to be 'a professional', but you can be professional.
Brabus is not a building professional,but pretends to be one. He may be knowledgeable about how to put up a building (this does not preclude him from the industry but at least be professional to clients )

2.Poor/shoddy job quality,allegations of fraud and theft

Incorrect quantity or materials supplied,
Columns not aligning,cement bags in concrete mix, missing iron rods from site,using regular wood when marine was paid for ,counterfeit drawings, sub-contractors and suppliers not paid.... what the.... (na only you?)

3.All is good until money starts changing hands.
Excellent client relationship until money issues are concerned. Then the name calling and advice giving from a distance starts. I am yet to see a full spectrum of jobs done from start to finish for Nairalanders without complaint (i stand to be corrected on this. Pls really!)

4.Pasting photos like educational materials , meanwhile marketing himself(which is not bad)

Remember the ile-oluji projects. Pasting photos of work not done by him until the client came out screaming!

5.Photo Essays.
Each project is a photo opportunity to draw in the next client ,while not fulfilling full obligations.

6. Brabus is NEVER wrong
No matter what, never accept responsibility for actions on your project site. This is Brabus/nexthome's way. It is always the client that did something wrong. Calling clients who paid you money names, after they air greviances

7.Master of deflection
Changing topic in the middle of a thread, once serious allegations are made with new pictures or glossy future project and real estate seminars. And aligning with established builders to cover up

8.Cracking jokes after serious allegations are made about work done . This is after people have cried out their hearts and serious grievances on this forum

Clients beware

P.S. I am a professional architect who has never and would never work or had any interaction with Brabus/ Nexthome.

Maverick efforts to alert people of his work reputation should not be shut down.
Anybody on this forum who is swayed by his advertising should also be aware of his reputation beforehand. Several of his clients were aware of his reputation and still went into business with him. We should stop this " don't spoil his livelihood" argument. If people allege and show evidence of shoddy jobs and fraud from their livelihood why should they not sound the alarm to others.

The beautiful thing is people will see all this information about Brabus/ Nexthome and enter the trap. Why? Is it because he is the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section?

6 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
OnetimeOnly:

The beautiful thing is people will see all this information about Brabus/ Nexthome and enter the trap. Why? Is it because he is the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section?

Can you face me and do this? I'm available at Suite H52, Ikota Shopping Complex.

Until you do that, you're just another attention seeking troll. I don't feed trolls.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Put a face to your allegation and watch me floor you trolls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / Urgent Sale: 1 &Half Plot @ Treasure Park Est8 Ph 2 (CITY OF DAVID), Shimawa #6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.