Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Friend Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs Help (441 Views)

My Friend Needs A Husband. / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / My Friend Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Help by olawyle(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Good morning house a female friend of mine had intimate affair during the weekend without protection please what can she use to confirm if she is pregnant. They both know their HIV status. Please your sincere advice
Re: A Friend Needs Help by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2015
How would you know that the seed you planted would germinate? Just give it time when the sprout starts coming out body go tell you.

Advise ko, advance ni.

When you dey shout give it to me you no know.

Re: A Friend Needs Help by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Pregnancy test kit....but she must wait at least 3wks before taking a urine test but if she wants to know ASAP, she can have a test thru her blood..this is more accurate than the urine test... grin
Re: A Friend Needs Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Does she want to get pregnant or not?
Whats her concern now?
Na God dey give pikin, she will get to know later
Re: A Friend Needs Help by Nziwujo(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2015
If she can get Postinor 2 within 48hrs that solves it
Re: A Friend Needs Help by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Help?

There's scarcity of help too bro.
Re: A Friend Needs Help by thorpido(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
A female friend of yours and na you the matter con concern?Kontinu
Anyway,wait for about 2 weeks and then do a pregnancy test.

(1) (Reply)

Male Issues About Sex And Aging / For Men That Are Still Boys / Advice To Ladies Who Think Their Sexy Body Can Always Get Them What They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.