Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Friend Needs Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Urgent Advice (2278 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
My friend's hubby of 5 years divorced her earlier this year with two kids because he has met a rich fine babe on facebook. She was so heartbroken that it affected her studies and her health.
He is now back begging her to forgive him and take him back, we later found out that the facebook girl he was so in love with turned out to be an old lonely woman in Maiduguri.
Please advice my friend embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by yomi007k(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin

Chai....I hv no comments ur honour

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by IamLEGEND1: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
no advice.

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by ikp120(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tell him to go and suck her old pussy for few million bucks... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by wydmag(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
From my own point of view, your friend have to be decisive, the first thing to confirm if she is still in love with her estranged husband, is she ready to take care of the two kids on her own. I believe love conquers all but that doesn't mean that love stupidly stupid.
This time, she should get things right, I mean legally should in case the husband wants to misbehave again.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016

if she Accepts his cheating, mischievous ass back... then, no offense but your friend's Brain's no better than a toddler's.! smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fiction
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
wydmag:
From my own point of view, your friend have to be decisive, the first thing to confirm if she is still in love with her estranged husband, is she ready to take care of the two kids on her own. I believe love conquers all but that doesn't mean that love stupidly stupid.
This time, she should get things right, I mean legally should in case the husband wants to misbehave again.
Thank u
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
KissChrix:
Fiction
This is somebody's life...not fiction
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

if she Accepts his cheating, mischievous ass back... then, no offense but your friend's Brain's no better than a toddler's.! smiley

Exactly my thought....but she loves him a lot
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
princessayesha:
Exactly my thought....but she loves him a lot
Well, it's her life.

tell her not to get hurt the second time. that's all on her. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
ikp120:
Tell him to go and suck her old pussy for few million bucks... grin grin grin
I wish i can tell him that grin
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
no advice.
Have fun cry
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oma307:
rubbish
Really?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Chai....I hv no comments ur honour
Aiit have fun
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
It is simple na they are divorced ,they can start dating all over again with her eyes wide open.Ops,this is the second time I am coming to.your profile DM biko.,hope u av your soldiers bf now
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
haaaa.......!!!!

egbami o

eleyi gidigan

his village people haff tied his destiny

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
What about the person that has been working on her farm since the divorce? No comments on that?

Please complete the story so that you will get complete and accurate responses.
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by firstking01(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
princessayesha:
My friend's hubby of 5 years divorced her earlier this year with two kids because he has met a rich fine babe on facebook. She was so heartbroken that it affected her studies and her health.
He is now back begging her to forgive him and take him back, we later found out that the facebook girl he was so in love with turned out to be an old lonely woman in Maiduguri.
You are in a better position to advice that your friend cos you know her better than we do.
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
You are in a better position to advice that your friend cos you know her better than we do.
I want her to leave him but she loves him a lot...
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
princessayesha:

I want her to leave him but she loves him a lot...
Tell her not to accept him back shikina.
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by megareal: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
He did it once, he will do it again. She cannot afford the rollercoaster ride. If he could dump her for a supposed 'rich woman', then he hasn't gotten his priorities right and he didn't love his wife to begin with.

She is better off without him. At least she has learned to accept her situation. Moreover she shouldn't forget HIV o. Forgiving women of their husband's philandering tend to end up losers.

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
Tell her not to accept him back shikina.
I will try that. Thank u
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by HARDDON: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
lol!

so you mean to tell me that an old alhaja, can create operate and use fb even to flirt?
wow!

who has that " igwe must hear this Pix? "

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by seguno2: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2017
princessayesha:

Your STORY does not add up.
Why would he divorce his wife BEFORE physically meeting the Facebook girl who turned into an old lady, according to you
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2017
seguno2:

Your STORY does not add up.
Why would he divorce his wife BEFORE physically meeting the Facebook girl who turned into an old lady, according to you
It is hard to believe to you maybe. But it is true smiley
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by bamisepeters(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2017
princessayesha:
kindly forgive him, he should have learnt his lessons. However, you need to be financially independent. I want to believe you will not be completely down the way you were the first time in case it happens again.
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
She should not accept that gold digging fo0l, how can he hurt her so much and think she will accept him when he finish his adventures and decides to come back, he have realized that the woman he is after is old and not what he thought her to be, he thinks he can now come back to his wife as per plan b.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
bamisepeters:
kindly forgive him, he should have learnt his lessons. However, you need to be financially independent. I want to believe you will not be completely down the way you were the first time in case it happens again.
Thanks for the advice but she has moved on. It was not me lol...am not married yet.
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by princessayesha(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
She should not accept that gold digging fo0l, how can he hurt her so much and think she will accept him when he finish his adventures and decides to come back, he have realized that the woman he is after is old and not what he thought her to be, he thinks he can now come back to his wife as per plan b.

Am telling you...it seems she has moved on tho
Re: My Friend Needs Urgent Advice by Young03(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Accept him back

u have no option

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering / See The Community Where S*x Is Used To Pay For Debts And Loans / Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.