Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (51235 Views)

Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by devilishM: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash more trash from a frustrated troll

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy

Ugly troll and illiterate.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Omenkata: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s][left]
devilishM:

Ugly troll and illiterate.
[/s]

more trash

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chwoi! No more charging of phones in neighbour's house ooh cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by devilishM: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[left]

more trash

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun

You are a troll with 70 monikers. From kingofdemon to mrjanjaweed to shakazullu now to omenkata.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Omenkata: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
devilishM:

You are a troll with 70 monikers. From kingofdemon to mrjanjaweed to shakazullu now to omenkata.
[/s]

cc
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

this guy is disturbing my nairaland peace please kindly do something about it

Thanks
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by TimeManager(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=RevDesmondJuju post=40155137]

I will be fcking her with your apc broom

I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE PROUD TO SHOW YOUR KIDS WHAT YOU ARE WRITTING ON THE INTERNET AND YOU WONT SHY AWAY FROM THOSE QUESTION THEY WILL BE PUTTING AT YOU

The Truth Has Spoken!No Lie Only Truth!
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by devilishM: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

cc
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

this guy is disturbing my nairaland peace please kindly do something about it

Thanks

Shameless liar, stop posting with different monikers. Kingofdemon,mrjanjaweed,shakazullu,genbloodykiller,omenkata,bloodykiller e.t.c The mod should take note.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Abee79(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'when a dulllard rules. the people suffer

undecided undecided

See, I don't want to comment on your post . . . lipsrsealed
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by frankdivine: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very go developement.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by festyese: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nonsense! I will comment later
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Omenkata: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
devilishM:

Shameless liar, stop posting with different monikers. Kingofdemon,mrjanjaweed,shakazullu,genbloodykiller,omenkata,bloodykiller e.t.c The mod should take note.
[/s]

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun please can you call this guy to order please he's following me up and down abusing me.

this is same guy with monikers like MrMbaM, subway101, codedslayer, Emiratus856, FatIjeomaOkolie, IheabunikeChuks, ChykeOkolo etc that abuse people and went as far as posting their pictures on nairaland which violates rule 10 i can prove it.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by J4parry(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Okanokan:

That's the problem with the present Administration led by President Buhari, they don't think through policies before implementing, thats the issue we have with the TSA, Similarly how do you ban an item without the knowledge of the people who are affected.
The President and the Apc apparachik must think through its policies holistically and if possible involve the people, before implementing; let the people contribute to Government policies. Finally, the present policy on Generator is bad intoto, since it targets a class of people the POOR and the Government seem at loss as to alternative that the people should embrace. Good Policy are policies that cuts across all strata of society.

Check the date of the ban before you start blaming the president.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by devilishM: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun please can you call this guy to order please he's following me up and down abusing me.

this is same guy with monikers like MrMbaM, subway101, codedslayer, Emiratus856, FatIjeomaOkolie, IheabunikeChuks, ChykeOkolo etc that abuse people and went as far as posting their pictures on nairaland which violates rule 10 i can prove it.

You lie for a living so no wonder you lie shamelessly. Keep disgracing yourself, I am not any of those you listed there. Stop cursing people. The mod will do justice on your case very soon.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by TimeManager(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=RevDesmondJuju post=40155547]

for you http://et05.xhcdn.com/t/823/5_b_2597823.

FOOLICITATION BUDDY! YOUR EYE GO SOON CLEAR.WHERE ARE THOSE OF YESTERYEARS?? YOU FINALLY DERAILED THE THREAD WITH YOUR IDIOCY,NO WAHALA.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by gary400(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buari always creating opportunities for Aba boiz....now dem go stat to dey build generator soon.....
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Omenkata: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
devilishM:

You lie for a living so no wonder you lie shamelessly. Keep disgracing yourself, I am not any of those you listed there. Stop cursing people. The mod will do justice on your case very soon.
[/s]

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun please can you please stop this guy from disturbing my mentions

Thanks
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by pedrilo: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Poor n gullible Nigerians are in for a long ride with their much awaited change of a govt.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by devilishM: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun please can you please stop this guy from disturbing my mentions

Thanks

Stop cursing people. You have more than 70 monikers you use in trolling here, will assist the mod in exposing your fraudulent ways.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by jaymichael(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Owliver:
why you dey talk nonsense. which one be amuwo odofin riverine area again?
You know say you no get sense, your head no correct. Na me dey talk nonsense? If you don't know something, you ask politely.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Omenkata: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
devilishM:

Stop cursing people. You have more than 70 monikers you use in trolling here, will assist the mod in exposing your fraudulent ways.
[/s]

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun this same guy as MrMbam AmadiObinna emeritus856 etc won't stop disturbing my mentions

please hope you're seeing this

Thanks
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by NaLaugh: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Why not ban big diesel gens?

Why must the poor man suffer ?

They need it to power up the government offices where they sit in air-conditioned halls, and pass laws with zero regard for the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by bummyla(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
How Fed. Government Want Make Poor Man Survive For Our Obodo Nigeria! There Is GOD Ooooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
I weep for Naija. From my extimation, only about 5% of the people on this thread understand the position of the FG. The ban was not on the ground of power, but health.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by litetias(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just wish they will ban all generators except lister plants at least that would reduce the noise pollution as well as the air pollution. Where I went to university in the east you were not allowed to put on your gen when its past 10pm. I miss that place.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by alaskido(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Is President BUHARI high on something? How can he ban small generators when PHCN is still struggling to provide light to Nigerians. This is the generator for the poor masses.

This is the least of our problems for now. He should be finding a way to fight Boko Haram. I think his advisers are brainless. This CHANGE is affecting us negatively o.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by devilishM: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun this same guy as MrMbam AmadiObinna emeritus856 etc won't stop disturbing my mentions

please hope you're seeing this

Thanks

Stop your lies, next time you should stop quoting me else i will expose you to the mod.
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Owliver(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
jaymichael:
You know say you no get sense, your head no correct. Na me dey talk nonsense? If you don't know something, you ask politely.
lol ok no vex na amuwo odofin i dey live. so which one be riverine area there? grin
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by wiegraf: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kayi
Re: FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators by Omenkata: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
devilishM:

Stop your lies, next time you should stop quoting me else i will expose you to the mod.
[/s]

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun i hope you are seeing things clearly

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket / Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.