Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. (2488 Views)

How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
BABE we dey quarrel?
Guy no dey act like troll.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Guy no dey act like troll.
hw troll dey act?
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
Please im a little bit confuse, i dont know if i should run or stay, i recently started dating this 23years old girl, our relationship has been for months now but what she told me yesterday was like a joke, im a student but she wants me to purchase a playstation4 worth 90,000naira for her kid brothers for christmas, she has even told the kids that i have promise to buy them the console without her even knowing if i even have up to that amount in my bank account in this Buhari administration where dry season is dry money. "please im thinking of breaking up with her before christmas. "what will you people have me do? "cc lalasticlala, dominique
But you've started banging her naaw....
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thowbie7:
But you've started banging her naaw....
SO?!!!
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by afesimicaleb(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
yes bro just her boyfriend, not that i will even marry her self
if u actually plan on marry her, just buy it nd deduct d cash from her bride price.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Excellent7(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Guy run as fast as your legs can carry you.
Somebody wants to obtain you. OBT things loading!
Imagine a babe making such expensive promise on your behalf and you want to sign on to it? angry angry
This babe wicked oh. She want to use your hand to collect the chestnuts in the fire oh! shocked shocked shocked
Guy receive sense!!
Please do not bring us shame. Do not confirm yourself a mugu or maga.
Na beg I dey beg, you hear?
You wan make I pray for you?
Ok.
Any and every device to obtain you, to defraud you, to "mugurize" you, to "magarize" you, to make you shell out 90K for a promise you did not make, in this critical time t,when salary is not sure, when even jobs are not sure, when even fuel is scarce, in the name of love, in the name of lust, in the name of anything, lai lai e no go work!!!
OP, can I hear you say Amen!, with your friends and well wishers, grin grin
This prayer wey I fire for you now, e no easy oh!
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by obo389(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She must be high on some MJ. The choice of buying presents for her siblings should come from you, not from her ochestrating things to go that way. Where do you guys pick these manipulative chics from?

nice one and I love this assertion.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by NemzySeries(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
ur woman is wasted as well as mentally short sighted
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
NemzySeries:
ur woman is wasted as well as mentally short sighted
GUY calm down
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Adaeze003(f): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
BRO na make i wan run so

Set her straight... tell her you aint no ATM and damn the fallout...

It's really that easy...

Run and you'll be seen as a punkass... set her straight first and you're the G...
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Maxi112: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
I dnt blv this Op! do u think u r talking to kids here, I stop reading this post when u mentioned 90k for playstation4! abegi carry this post go joke section
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Adaeze003:

Set her straight... tell her you aint no ATM and damn the fallout...

It's really that easy...

Run and you'll be seen as a punkass... set her straight first and you're the G...
hmm thanks dear, ure right, what i wanted to do is to just form quarrel and i break up with her.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Maxi112:
I dnt blv this Op! do u think u r talking to keep kids here, I stop reading this post when u mentioned 90k for playstation4! abegi carry this post go joke section
MR over sabi how much is playstation 4?
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by happyjuliet(f): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
hahahahahaha Op u don go show say ur papa get sit for house of Rep naa, chai ...but some girls sha 90k for just play stations ooo for her kid brothers, and Xmas dey for corner she never dey ask her own money for shopping by d time u join evry tin together eh ur bank acct naa Red light in go dey show.... tell her wetin dey ur mind....may God deliver u.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Maxi112: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
MR over sabi how much is playstation 4?
papa joker take this post to joke section
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you expect us to believe this nĂ³nsense?
leav d idiat. Mak im dey lie for him mama yansh. Who dash am galfriend sef.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by miqos02(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Olumayor1:
Tell her d truth abt ur pocket........
gbam
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by luigiajah(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
Please im a little bit confuse, i dont know if i should run or stay, i recently started dating this 23years old girl, our relationship has been for months now but what she told me yesterday was like a joke, im a student but she wants me to purchase a playstation4 worth 90,000naira for her kid brothers for christmas, she has even told the kids that i have promise to buy them the console without her even knowing if i even have up to that amount in my bank account in this Buhari administration where dry season is dry money. "please im thinking of breaking up with her before christmas. "what will you people have me do? "cc lalasticlala, dominique
GUY she think say you be ATM ??. break up with her. she should start working and stop being lazy , no hard working lady will ask for such. If you still want to buy the game lucky for you BLACK FRIDAY is coming up soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health / Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. / How To Tell If A Guy Really Likes You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.