Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. (2470 Views)

How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please im a little bit confuse, i dont know if i should run or stay, i recently started dating this 23years old girl, our relationship has been for months now but what she told me yesterday was like a joke, im a student but she wants me to purchase a playstation4 worth 90,000naira for her kid brothers for christmas, she has even told the kids that i have promise to buy them the console without her even knowing if i even have up to that amount in my bank account in this Buhari administration where dry season is dry money. "please im thinking of breaking up with her before christmas. "what will you people have me do? "cc lalasticlala, dominique

3 Likes

Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Olumayor1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tell her d truth abt ur pocket........
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by talktonase(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wey no be dowry u dey pay! You must be suffering from partial derailment if you buy it.U will be ranked the biggest maga of 2015

7 Likes

Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Patented: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
tell am your mind.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by lative(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
talktonase:
Wey no be dowry u dey pay! You must be suffering from partial derailment if you buy it.U will be ranked the biggest maga of 2015
dowry 4 my side no reach dah amt
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Olumayor1:
Tell her d truth abt ur pocket........
she say she nor wan hear
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Chibaby87(f): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
This critical time?
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
talktonase:
BRO na make i wan run so
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chibaby87:
This critical time?

i wonder oo!!! haba girls ehn
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
She must be high on some MJ. The choice of buying presents for her siblings should come from you, not from her ochestrating things to go that way. Where do you guys pick these manipulative chics from?

3 Likes

Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
So you nor fit open mouth tellem say shi shi nor dey your pocket+account??

Be like say you be one of those boys wey dey use "big boy" level dey chase girls.

E don be for you, continue your big boism.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Troll.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Generalpapiiii(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
lol. "ur JUST her boifriend?" sorry bro
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by MyaBriggs52(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She must be high on some MJ. The choice of buying presents for her siblings should come from you, not from her ochestrating things to go that way. Where do you guys pick these manipulative chics from?
AUNTY dont blame me, it is the nicky minaj and kim kardasian photocopy that she has that lured me into wooing.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by faith551(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
what's there to think about, "I dnt have the money" simple, if she insist walk
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't believe you op undecided
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Generalpapiiii:
lol. "ur JUST her boifriend?" sorry bro
yes bro just her boyfriend, not that i will even marry her self

1 Like

Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by IamLEGEND1: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
you expect us to believe this nĂ³nsense?
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
What a girlfriend! she noe know sey na 1k be acc balance? you go don bobo her sha
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by frankdivine: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Generalpapiiii(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
yes bro just her boyfriend, not that i will even marry her self
OK na. tell her to wait, if u guys get married u go buy am
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you expect us to believe this nĂ³nsense?
bro see what really happened, with the bling bling she was putting on and the gold chains and all that, u know all this campus girls na!! so i was thinking that i had catch one female maga not knowing that im the maga.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
My brother you're just am atm friend that all!.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by OCTAVO: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
OP, hope you didn't fabricate this story to get attention?
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pathetic lies from an attention seeker, These are the types that have alternate female monikers.
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by bettercreature(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
embarassed
Diddyydiva:
I don't believe you op undecided
Could be true,he must be one of those guys who normally form about their wealth and that is why a lady asked him to buy something like that
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
What a girlfriend! she noe know sey na 1k be acc balance? you go don bobo her sha
1K ni 1K kor
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
bettercreature:
embarassedCould be true,he must be one of those guys who normally form about their wealth and that is why a lady asked him to buy something like that
And he is so dumb to know the next thing to do right undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
1K ni 1K kor
Mr carrot, tell her the truth
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
She don carry her Billing come your side. Its either you leave or stay, but if you stay, there are two things involved. If you stay, it is Either you buy the Console or she vex for you. If you buy the Console, there is only 1 thing involved, YOU DON TURN ATM or MUGU. grin
Re: Im Just Her Boyfriend And She Wants Me To Buy Playstation4 For Her Kid Brothers. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Diddyydiva:
And he is so dumb to know the next thing to do right undecided undecided
BABE we dey quarrel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. / This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship / My New Ride I Thankgod (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.