Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Can You Parent Another Person's Child? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Parent Another Person's Child? (7303 Views)

Poll: Men and women, can you do this?

Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:41pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

dem no get computer and the only clerk dey sick, dem talk say she get swine flu and dem never get enough money to buy candle to search through the 2 sheet of paper wey contain all their accounts of 3 grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u sef angry angry

and u wan me to believe dat
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u sef angry angry

and u wan me to believe dat

na naija, what cant fit happen there? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:55pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

na naija, what cant fit happen there? undecided undecided undecided

C'mon now, dnt blame it on 9JA jor tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

C'mon now, dnt blame it on 9JA jor tongue tongue

they aren't complaining grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:58pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

they aren't complaining grin grin grin

so?
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

so?
so they can take the blame grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 1:37am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

so they can take the blame grin grin grin

u r too mean jare angry angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 1:40am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

u r too mean jare angry angry angry

sum1 has to be to keep the world at a balance grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 1:49am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

sum1 has to be to keep the world at a balance  grin grin grin

and u really think u r in a position to do dat

how did u take past the entrance exam tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 1:51am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

and u really think u r in a position to do dat

how did u take past the entrance exam tongue tongue

yes indeed i am, and i passed with flying colors. dont u just love a winner grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 1:53am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

yes indeed i am, and i passed with flying colors. dont u just love a winner grin grin grin

quit having nightmares sad sad sad
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:34am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

quit having nightmares sad sad sad

whatever u wanna call it, it is sweet to me as long as it has u in it grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:36am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

whatever u wanna call it, it is sweet to me as long as it has u in it  grin grin grin

me ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lawd 4bid another bad tin by u shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:38am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

me ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lawd 4bid another bad tin by u shocked shocked shocked shocked

girl, u have been bothering the lawd lately, na wetin happen?  angry angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:46am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

girl, u have been bothering the lawd lately, na wetin happen?  angry angry angry

cuz am a child of the lawd. u unrepentant soule tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 4:01am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

cuz am a child of the lawd. u unrepentant soule tongue tongue tongue tongue

is that why u have to bother him so much? angry angry angry abeg leave him to rest ooo angry angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 4:04am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

is that why u have to bother him so much? angry angry angry abeg leave him to rest ooo angry angry angry

are u jealous dat u dnt knw him
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 4:11am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

are u jealous dat u dnt knw him

jealous ke? e go do u like film trick, by the time u get to heaven see all my golden mansion u go know how far
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 4:16am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

jealous ke? e go do u like film trick, by the time u get to heaven see all my golden mansion u go know how far

how u feel take reach there wen u no sabi him? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 4:23am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

how u feel take reach there wen u no sabi him? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i get map tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 8:08am On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

i get map tongue tongue tongue

then u r definitely lost! grin grin

cuz no kinda map feel go dat place shocked shocked

berra request for a refund 4rom whoever u bought dat map from tongue

cuz dey don do u another wayo sad sad sad sad
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

then u r definitely lost! grin grin

cuz no kinda map feel go dat place shocked shocked

berra request for a refund 4rom whoever u bought dat map from tongue

cuz dey don do u another wayo sad sad sad sad

thanks sweetie for the tip off kiss kiss kiss i don return the map get gps grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by NoFearNYC(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2009
almost 3 whole pages of the 2 of you hijacking this thread - get a room already.

Back to the original subject - all kids needs love, so there's nothing wrong with parenting someone else's child. Just make sure you are up to the challenge, it's not for everyone, but that child might end up bringing you great joy.

I'll probably end up with 2 or 3 adopted kids.
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2009
NoFearNYC:

almost 3 whole pages of the 2 of you hijacking this thread - get a room already.

we tried but rooms are costly nowadays, especially during this economy recession, we have to manage grin grin grin

@ topic

what is the difference in taking care of ur child and taking care of sum1's else child? if u got the means for, my all means go 4 it
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by domwas2(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2009
there is no problem in that but favouritism will always arise in the future
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 10:39pm On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

thanks sweetie for the tip off  kiss kiss kiss i don return the map get gps  grin grin grin

dat one sef na the worst shocked shocked grin grin

it will keep telling you "recalculating" every time cuz the thing sef will be confused tongue tongue

so berra give up or have a plan b which is converting to ma church cool cool

NoFearNYC:

hijack ke? and i thot it was only planes that are hijacked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na2day?:

we tried but rooms are costly nowadays, especially during this economy recession, we have to manage  grin grin grin

roftl grin grin grin grin grin grin

recession ke? wen u saved all those monies on that swiss bank. u r here talking about recession angry angry angry. make i hear word jare
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

dat one sef na the worst shocked shocked grin grin

it will keep telling you "recalculating" every time cuz the thing sef will be confused tongue tongue

so berra give up or have a plan b which is converting to ma church cool cool

i didn't say the gps was igbo-made, abi ur church dey sell gps? undecided undecided undecided

~Sissy~:

roftl grin grin grin grin grin grin

recession ke? wen u saved all those monies on that swiss bank. u r here talking about recession angry angry angry. make i hear word jare

sssssssssssshhhhhhhhh! dem go tax us oooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:14pm On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

i didn't say the gps was igbo-made, abi ur church dey sell gps? undecided undecided undecided

sssssssssssshhhhhhhhh! dem go tax us oooo angry angry angry angry

yes, ma chruch sells gps dat takes u direct to the place. come n see 4 urself tongue

tax u 4 where? right now i think it's berra they tax u so u r so sting with it angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

yes, ma chruch sells gps dat takes u direct to the place. come n see 4 urself tongue

oya, how much una dey sell am?

~Sissy~:

tax u 4 where? right now i think it's berra they tax u so u r so sting with it angry angry

why na? the money na 4 our future pikins grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:51pm On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

oya, how much una dey sell am?

why na? the money na 4 our future pikins grin grin grin

come n see the price 4 urself tongue

which future pikins

a sting persin will always be one even if u have 15 pikins tongue tongue

so stop lying
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2009
~Sissy~:

come n see the price 4 urself tongue

which future pikins

a sting persin will always be one even if u have 15 pikins tongue tongue

so stop lying

shey i will start attending ur church na, so i don dey repent small small, the stinginess go dey waka small small 2, have faith. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 1:40am On May 28, 2009
na2day?:

shey i will start attending ur church na, so i don dey repent small small, the stinginess go dey waka small small 2, have faith. tongue tongue tongue

r u jst saying dat to get me off ur back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Should Babies Sleep? In The Crib Or Beside Mummy? / Our Kids And Modern Cartoons. / My Wife Doesn’t Respect Me Since I Lost My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.