Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Can You Parent Another Person's Child? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Parent Another Person's Child? (7302 Views)

Poll: Men and women, can you do this?

Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:48am On May 28, 2009
~Sissy~:

r u jst saying dat to get me off ur back

u must be light weight, i didnt know u were on my back tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:52am On May 28, 2009
na2day?:

u must be light weight, i didnt know u were on my back tongue tongue tongue

sharradia angry angry

u think u can deceive me w/ ur repentant thing

try again tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2009
~Sissy~:

sharradia angry angry

u think u can deceive me w/ ur repentant thing

try again tongue tongue

i am repenting grin grin grin [size=4pt]******trying again as requested********[/size]
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 9:32pm On May 28, 2009
na2day?:

i am repenting grin grin grin [size=4pt]******trying again as requested********[/size]

then u need to make an appointment w/ ma pastor for free consultation so dat he can evaluate u and tailor ur own personal prayer and deliverance method. be fast about it tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2009
~Sissy~:

then u need to make an appointment w/ ma pastor for free consultation so dat he can evaluate u and tailor ur own personal prayer and deliverance method. be fast about it tongue tongue

oya give me ur fone number and address so that i can call u and visit u in order for me to get ur pastor's number and address grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:48pm On May 28, 2009
na2day?:

oya give me ur fone number and address so that i can call u and visit u in order for me to get ur pastor's number and address grin grin grin

ole! grin grin grin

am not the pastors personal assistance so y ma number

am only a church member lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

call the church office directly to speak to the pastor tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

ole! grin grin grin

am not the pastors personal assistance so y ma number

am only a church member lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

call the church office directly to speak to the pastor tongue tongue

but na u i know, and i will like to be able to put u down as my reference, u know they might want to know who told me about ur wonderful pastor and ask for ur contacts, i just want to be fully ready tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 12:56am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

but na u i know, and i will like to be able to put u down as my reference, u know they might want to know who told me about ur wonderful pastor and ask for ur contacts, i just want to be fully ready tongue tongue

ma church dnt do that tongue

just call the church office and tell the sect. dat u want a prayer n deliverance session n viola u r done, no question ask cool cool
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:28am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

ma church dnt do that tongue

just call the church office and tell the sect. dat u want a prayer n deliverance session n viola u r done, no question ask cool cool

ok, text me the church number tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:59am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

ok, text me the church number  tongue tongue tongue

Ha, finally! *[size=2pt]doing the victory dance[/size]*  cool cool cool cool

ok, get ur pen n paper ready tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 4:23am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

Ha, finally! *[size=2pt]doing the victory dance[/size]*  cool cool cool cool

ok, get ur pen n paper ready tongue tongue

i have my phone at the ready, oya fire! [size=4pt]*****remember i said text me the number***** [/size] wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 4:34am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

i have my phone at the ready, oya fire! [size=4pt]*****remember i said text me the number***** [/size] wink wink wink wink

abeg jor, no spoil ma victory dance for me now angry angry angry

which one b texting number again

lets do it the old fashion way jare

oya, get ur pen and paper tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

abeg jor, no spoil ma victory dance for me now angry angry angry

which one b texting number again

lets do it the old fashion way jare

oya, get ur pen and paper tongue tongue tongue

pen and paper at the ready, oya fire grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 6:17am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

pen and paper at the ready, oya fire grin grin grin

goodboi tongue

oya get ready[size=3pt] *getting ma diary, flipping over to find pastors number*[/size]
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

goodboi tongue

oya get ready[size=3pt] *getting ma diary, flipping over to find pastors number*[/size]

ur pastor name no dey the front of the diary? na so u relegate the guy reach?  
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 6:37am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

ur pastor name no dey the front of the diary? na so u relegate the guy reach?  

abeg jor, worri me less now angry angry angry angry

too many contacts dey for dat diary angry angry

have patience jare angry angry

[size=3pt]continued searching for the number[/size]
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

abeg jor, worri me less now angry angry angry angry

too many contacts dey for dat diary angry angry

have patience jare angry angry

[size=3pt]continued searching for the number[/size]

i'm just saying, the pastor must not be that relevant to u for u to keep him in the back burner undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 6:51am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

i'm just saying, the pastor must not be that relevant to u for u to keep him in the back burner undecided undecided undecided

na lie, u were rushing me.

oya apologize angry angry

i don find his number now,

but u must apologize for getting me all worked up b4 i give u his numba angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2009
******sighs******* women! oya, i apologize, donate me the guy number angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 8:09am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

******sighs******* women! oya, i apologize, donate me the guy number angry angry

apology not accepted angry angry angry

how can u b sighing, n b angry, n b apologizing at the same time angry angry angry

me no like dat kind of apology jare, it gives me upset stomach angry angry

oya try again
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

apology not accepted angry angry angry

how can u b sighing, n b angry, n b apologizing at the same time angry angry angry

me no like dat kind of apology jare, it gives me upset stomach angry angry

oya try again

it shows that i can be multifaceted, very diversified individual, which is a good thing in the recessed economy grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 8:21am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

it shows that i can be multifaceted, very diversified individual, which is a good thing in the recessed economy  grin grin grin

confession 101

kai! i should have seen the signs coming sad sad sad

i no like persin w/multiple personality oo

now, u dnt only need deliverance u also need to see a psychologist tongue tongue

methinks, dis one dey too much for me to handle ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

confession 101

kai! i should have seen the signs coming sad sad sad

the signs are positive, tells u i will never bore u out cool cool
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 8:27am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

the signs are positive, tells u i will never bore u out cool cool

i dey fear oo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

i dey fear oo shocked shocked shocked shocked

bible talk say perfect love cast out all fears and i believe u r a christian, lets keep to the bible  grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 8:33am On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

bible talk say perfect love cast out all fears and i believe u r a christian, lets keep to the bible  grin grin

see who is quoting the bible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na for where u find dat verse sef, cuz me i never see am since i started reading ma hollly note lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

see who is quoting the bible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na for where u find dat verse sef, cuz me i never see am since i started reading ma hollly note lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

that means u dey skip church or u ney dey read ur bible, e dey inside the bible somewhere grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:31pm On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

that means u dey skip church or u ney dey read ur bible, e dey inside the bible somewhere grin grin

me ke skip church ?

i sit on the front row every sunday biko angry angry

n i read ma holly note every morning&evening

we prolly have different version of the holly note tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

me ke skip church ?

i sit on the front row every sunday biko angry angry

n i read ma holly note every morning&evening

we prolly have different version of the holly note tongue

king james and queen latifah version? grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 12:09am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

king james and queen latifah version? grin grin

i no sabi wetin u dey talk jare

i neva hear dat kind of versions b4 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

i no sabi wetin u dey talk jare

i neva hear dat kind of versions b4 shocked shocked shocked

i knew u dont know the lawd like i do grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 12:23am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

i knew u dont know the lawd like i do grin grin

abeg no insult ma values, u sinner angry angry angry

i knw the lawd more dan u will neva knw cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Mother Of My 2 Adorable Children - Photos / Where Should Babies Sleep? In The Crib Or Beside Mummy? / Our Kids And Modern Cartoons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.