Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun (35875 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... / James Faleke Has Committed Political Harakiri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by BABANGBALI: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2015
they still have not learnt any lesson yet grin
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by funkyibodude(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Mr oyegun or whatever you are called, all I have to say is that we Igbos or mostly us igbos are glad we didn't and never voted for this scam called APC. the worst PDP government is a thousand times better than this useless APC government that only know how to lie, witch hunt and confuse the masses. Igbos are smart the only problem is the bad eggs amongst us like that fool tony nwonye that met you, we all know that it's all about the pockets and bank accounts no interest of the party at heart. Go and face your state Edo state and call that imp like creature called Adams OshiOmOLE to order. I am proudly Igbo 100% by blood 5% by APshit rating. And Funky in Nature...... cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by menix(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Jaideyone:
if an hausa man said this during GEJ's rule we'll all call him an extremist

So in essence we have been extremist since 1967 bah
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
They ain't needed to be told.A year old baby knows.Their undoing is pride.We can do it alone,not knowing that no tribe can mount the president post alone.You gat to lobby.

So what are the benefits of the southwest in this regime? Apart from the VP, what else?

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Abagworo(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Democracy is dead in Nigeria.
So it is a blunder to vote for someone who doesn't win?
I hope the south-south people are seeing this? The same people we looked out for now siding with the people who despised their own.

Those that did not commit blunder, aren't they getting bombed and hanging themselves?

If this is blunder, we'll repeat it again and again.

Oyegun is from South-south.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by kingthreat(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.

Oyegun us an Edo man
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:

He is Edo, and I'm calling his people's attention to such treachery.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by lakeside30: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2015
dearsly:
End time. Oyegun

End time dearsly
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by MuamarGaddaffi: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
Israel?Any similarities between Israel and Biafra.SMH.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by funkiebully: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2015
funkyibodude:
Mr oyegun or whatever you are called, all I have to say is that we Igbos or mostly us igbos are glad we didn't and never voted for this scam called APC. the worst PDP government is a thousand times better than this useless APC government that only know how to lie, witch hunt and confuse the masses. Igbos are smart the only problem is the bad eggs amongst us like that fool tony nwonye that met you, we all know that it's all about the pockets and bank accounts no interest of the party at heart. Go and face your state Edo state and call that imp like creature called Adams OshiOmOLE to order. I am proudly Igbo 100% by blood 5% by APshit rating. And Funky in Nature...... cool

Gbammest my funky namesake.

OshiOMOole is battling hard to see if apc can get back Edo. From facts on ground, Edo ppl are tired of APC deception. Daily in Benin, anti apc protest goes on, due to the high handedness and lies of the bastard governor.

If Oyegun get sense, he should have implored the scam party apc to give senate presidency to the only Edo apc Senator, what position did south south get in the top 6 positions? None! How did apc compensate south south who they rubbished their son's tenure to install a Fulani master? None! Yet Oyegun is blaming Igbos that got DSP and juicy ministerial positions for putting all eggs in one bag.

Oyegun should bury his head in shame since he could not deliver Edo to APC in the presidential election. What an old fool!

3 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Abagworo(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

He is Edo, and I'm calling his people's attention to such treachery.

Why do you people refer to any Igbo man trying to build bridges with other Nigerians as saboteur? It is impossible to get Biafra without them and we need them to progress in Nigeria as well.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by frankdivine: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
the only blunder they committed was to resurrect the Biafra ghost after Jonathan lost.

bad losers.

they have shown other Nigerians that they can't be trusted with power and they may have to wait another hundred years for a shot at the presidency.
and you think they are interested in the presidency.

You must be dillusional. Did you see them saying "igbo president or biafra".
Think before you type. And make sure you are in a good mental state before you access the internet,cos the hogwash emanating from the cesspool you call mouth is contagious to human sanity.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by emmalexabl(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
You are only mentioning Biafra.I doubt it if you know what that mean.Go and study what isbiafra and what it entails.You will be shocked.A country within a country?You guys will be landlocked.How will you survive?

And what is this blabber-mouth blabbing at this time again ??
Land ko.. lock ni !

Its only your brain that is landlocked.,otherwise you should have known that SE also have viable access to the atlantic via the tributries..
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Scholes007(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2015

“I am sure you did not come to join APC because it is now the ruling party but because there is work to be done. You people came from the area we consider as an important sector of this nation. I have close af­finity with the Igbo and I know the capabilities they have.

“I feel particularly pained that you find out that at a stage you put all your eggs in one single basket. It was so bad that even at the post-election, many people in the South-East cried more than the bereaved.

“The South-South even moved ahead and that was why I worked day and night to turn the ship of the South South round so that we can be part of the forces that determine the trajectory of this nation. That is what I precisely wish for the South-East.
hmmm i thought you said you don't want to build one party system. Why work day and night to turn ships around.
With your coming, other parties in Anambra State are dead because, strictly speaking, there is no other party in Anambra. In the long term, it is going to be APC and PDP but, now that there is no PDP anymore, it is going to be APC all the way.
lol tell us APC want to control all the states in nigeria and stop beating around the bush. Simply put {I want APC to dominate anambra now that we assume PDP Is dead.}by implication APC should dominate the whole country as you don't want any opposition party.

“We all know that APGA is dead, I pity the governor and I thought you people should have even brought him with you. Your first challenge and assignment when you go back is to convert him,” he rounded off.
hmmm typical nigerian political tout. You want the governor to be in your party because it is the ruling party, right or is their any other thing you can offer that is exceptional?
The north that voted apc all through did they not commit political blunder? APC = OLD PDP. There no new stuff in the party so forget your one basket and face the fact that you don't want a formidable opposition, hence you want to return to the previous status quo of one party system in nigeria but this time with different name

3 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Ephemmm: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Democracy is dead in Nigeria.
[b]So it is a blunder to vote for someone who doesn't win?
[/b]I hope his south-south people are seeing this? The same people we looked out for now siding with the people who despised their own.

Those that did not commit blunder, aren't they getting bombed and hanging themselves?

If this is blunder, we'll repeat it again and again.

Really! But it is an injustice to vote out incompetent man out of office, the resultant effect of which is resuscitation of Biafra.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ODUBEZE: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
Blame Tony Nwoye and his gang for the insults that came with their visit.
Well deserved
My brother, these people no get shame.
They don't even know that Oyegun just insulted them either directly/indirectly.
He even carry assignment wey look like condition give them.
It is well!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by starG7(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2015
wetin concern me ......... Dancing alingo to UK on Monday cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2015
eyeview:
Is it now wrong to stand wholly by your candidate? That is the igbo man for you,if he stands by you,he stands by you till the end. That's one thing that lacks in a yoruba man,he stands by you in your face and sleeps with your enemy at your back.
This is democracy,you take a stand and stick by it.
And even if the election is repeated,igbos will still take their stand behing GEJ over Pa buhari. No apologies

The southwest guys are hypocrites. Are the Igbos complaining?

Look at the political appointments so far, and tell what southwest and Edo state benefitted after making all the noise?

We kicked against APC. What is amechi's gain after wasting billions of tax payers money? Only minister of transport. I strongly think that pmb did not want to give him anything but he had to, to save amechi's face.

People that did not spend billions to elect pmb got minister of state for pet and gmd nnpc, fimance, works and power, sfg,Vp, etc.

Oh! What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

Really! But it is an injustice to vote out incompetent man out of office, the resultant effect of which is resuscitation of Biafra.

When you're ready, I'll donate a rope. A very strong one.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
frankdivine:
and you think they are interested in the presidency.

You must be dillusional. Did you see them saying "igbo president or biafra".
Think before you type. And make sure you are in a good mental state before you access the internet,cos the hogwash emanating from the cesspool you call mouth is contagious to human sanity.

so you think you can't make your point without insulting me
really? I won't oblige you this morning.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
We voted based on our conviction and we owe no body any single apology.

Come 2019, we would still vote based on our conviction again, if you don't like it go and die.

For you igbos in Lagos that doesn't know the road to their village or have any single kobo invested in the se, your opinion about what we do in the SE is totally inconsequential.

4 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by screampete(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2015
size40:
Good development. This is the more reason why I asked my south-south people to forget this very bitter politics they are now copying from the Igbos. GEJ, our son lost an election for sure. But that does not stop the rest of us from moving on or joining the party in power to move our various states and region forward. Politics in Nigeria is give and take. U can't take when u have not given anything just d way the Igbos are doing in this current dispensation. Supporting the Igbos politically or otherwise will ruin our political future in Nigeria. Let's continue to build bridge across board for a better Nigeria. If we take a close look at today's Nigeria, the south-south region is far more considered to be politically relevant than the south east because of their one sided politics filled with hate, bitterness for other Nigerians. If I may ask, how can a people that behaves and act this way be trusted. With power? Today the Igbos are shouting Biafra Biafra. Protesting on our soil, disturbing business activitiesmany south-south states making it look as if our zone is not safe for willing investors. Instead of taking such protest to Lagos and Abuja where their Nnamdi kanu was arrested and taken to Abuja. Instead they protesting in port Harcourt, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom etc. This was exactly the same they did during the civil war. B4 Nigerian troops got to our areas, the Biafrans troops were already on ground killing, raping, burning houses and committing all manners of crime with d hope they will win the war to take over our region.
Rubbishhhhh!!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by funkyibodude(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2015
@funkiebully, Don't mind them, they are actually shocked at the positions Igbos are getting in this country. The thought that Igbos would go on their knees begging them for developments. I even learnt the minister from their state got a minister for state portfolio. Shameless fools
Looking for relevance undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by sweettinz20(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:
Oga Oyegun carry the basket of Egg nd allow us govern ourselves..

We re tired of being governed by Infidels, Gentiles, we want to Leave this Egypt to a Land Were the world leaders will come to seek for council.

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..
[b]
menix:

We re tired of being governed by Infidels, Gentiles, we want to Leave this Egypt to a Land Were the world leaders will come to seek for council.

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..
. Lol at world leaders to seek council bros hw market na
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Billygee2u: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2015
permsec:
Once you are a PDP member, you are corrupt.

The moment you defect to the APC you are a saint.

Yet they claim not to want a one political party system.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:

Good. So what have been the benefits of Edo state and southsouth in this regime? Vp? Sfg? Speaker house of rep?, senate president? AGF? Whaaaaatttttt!!!!!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Toktee(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..
So,what were you people doing in abuja,who invite you?
Confused set of chukudi people.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by IGBOPRINCE: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

What about the oguta lake that empties in the Atlantic ...if access to ocean would be criteria for developments then Haiti would be the most developed country

But Switzerland and Luxembourg are landlocked in Europe but the are one of the best economies in Europe even Nigeria puts her monies there

I think most Igbo haters have their brains either landlocked or water logged

forgive me bro,typing too fast. cheesy, the oguta lake skip my mind cos I just want to mentioned one example from each state in the east that s why.
But tanx for the enlightenment, am sure the igbos haters won't like the extra river being mentioned there.

But anyway, this re the popular ones that deserves to be dredge.
Obuaku river.
Imo river.
River niger.

Only useless and hopeless man/woman will call the great eastern states landlocks.

Only the useless ones. angry

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by flokii: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..

well... it means you'll ask till d world ends

na we dey here... na we be d pharaoh behind una matter..

we'll send troops to hunt you down if need be cheesy
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by honeywealth75(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2015
I wonder ohh, so some e rats can jst click on like button without even reading, or maybe they just look bt didnt understand that Chief John Oyegun is nt a yoruba man, he is from the south south part of d country.
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel / Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.