Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun (35878 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... / James Faleke Has Committed Political Harakiri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by obailala(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:
Oga Oyegun carry the basket of Egg nd allow us govern ourselves..

We re tired of being governed by Infidels, Gentiles, we want to Leave this Egypt to a Land Were the world leaders will come to seek for council.

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..
Absolute rubbish!

Because you lose an election (due to poor political calculations) you now want to break away from a country, how childish. If everyone does that, and keeps doing that, what would be left of the country?
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Ephemmm: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:
I'm quite happy that most of us Igbos did not support APC or Buhari. Contrary to popular opinion, Being in power is not everything. I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari and APC will be worse than PDP so it is good that such faliure.

See how you shot yourself at foot! This is exactly the reason why majority believes that Biafra is Biafra. Being in power is not everything, but for 6 years your own occupied the offices of Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker, SGF, Minister of Finance /Coordinating Minister of the Nigerian Economy, Ministers of Health, Aviation, Labour, Petroleum (by Marriage), Chief of Army Staff etc yet nobody complained that the Igbos got too much of the Federal Power rations neither did your highly placed brethren improve your lot in terms of development!

Other ethnic groups watched carefully and played their politics towards national relevance while we the Igbos got carried away and played politics of the pocket where semi-illiterate money bags charted the cause for your likes!

Wake up from your slumber please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by jumobi1(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Imagine if when George Bush won, the chairman of the Republican Party said,

"The African Americans commit­ted political blunder in the 2004 general elections by putting all their eggs in one single basket". He said "that act has denied them the opportunity to be part of the power equation in the United States."

He or she would be removed the following day.

It is sad that even the biggest wigs in APC don't understand democracy. Yet we pretend we are "one Nigeria".
Even if the average Nigerian is a tribalist, our leaders should at least pretend not to be.

3 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by menix(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2015
flokii:

well... it means you'll ask till d world ends

na we dey here... na we be d pharaoh behind una matter..

we'll send troops to hunt you down if need be cheesy

Baba for this matter ehh, nah Gutter water go swallow una, we no go even near river talkless sea...
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by frankdivine: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

so you think you can't make your point without insulting me
really? I won't oblige you this morning.
and you think you can't make your point without attacking a whole ethnic group

Next time you want to pretend to be civil. Try not to make it look foolish lyk you just did.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by rusher14: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2015
fr3do:
Oyegun is a hopeless tribalist then!
A people exercised their right to vote, and you call it political blunder!
And this man is the head of the ruling party in this bloody country.

He did not call it a tribal or ethnic blunder.

He called it a political blunder.

Not aligning with the ruling party has its drawback.

Lagos State under PDP'S Obasanjo comes to mind.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by jbaby265(f): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2015
this is heartbreaking..why are they treating igbos as slaves..
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Caliph69: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
A country within a country

There is Lesotho. And San Marino too.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by superstar1(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Every IGBO MAN or BOY is always ahead of You,keep hating,I schooled in Benin,and I know how Bini Boys are useless and Lazy,We don't want them in Biafra!
To y1bos, everybody is always termed useless and lazy and they are the only hardworking ones and yet they have the highest level of criminal tendencies and they have brought more bad names to this country than anyone.

If being criminal minded is hardwork in the lexicon of y1bos, sane , honourable and God fearing ethnicities without a mentality of get-rich-at-all-cost, will rather embrace the laziness with their 2arms.

Bunch of clowns.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by menix(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:
Absolute rubbish!

Because you lose an election (due to poor political calculations) you now want to break away from a country, how childish. If everyone does that, and keeps doing that, what would be left of the country?

If u not a child urself, u will know this same clamour started 1967...
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by dignity33: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2015
igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that are not tribalistic that is why we don't deserve to be with housa and yoruba that are fill with tribalism. We want biafra no more Nigeria take the niger delta if they wish to stay with Nigeria many country of the world survive without oil.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by IGBOPRINCE: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:

Oyegun is from South-south.
nwanna, we have yorubas in ss too.. They re akoko edo and the edos, as they see ogbas,ikas as igbos, we too we see them as yorubas. So ss or not ss.
Oyegun or jegunle sounds like yoruba names to me.

Yorubas do answer such name.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
the only blunder they committed was to resurrect the Biafra ghost after Jonathan lost.

bad losers.

they have shown other Nigerians that they can't be trusted with power and they may have to wait another hundred years for a shot at the presidency.
...hundred years are like few hours. They will wait till eternity to get to the presidency....

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by darlingtonNYIG(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2015
So Tony Nwoye is now a Change man, a person that will bring positivity to Nigeria and Anambra in particular. Nawaoo for APC; isn't it same Tony Nwoye that carried out an arson on the govt house in 2004 when he was used as a tug by Chris Uba (Esele Uga)? Well the change mantra for me was just a desperate attempt to take power. I foresee APC being worse than PDP of the Obasanjo era or that of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by RickyTan: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=mulattoclaro post=40175575]No igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. They can never be trusted with power. Pa Oyegun you hit the nail on the head. Who would want to share power with people that have proven to be enemies of the state and traitors? The day an igbo rules this country he will divide Nigeria. They're not to be trusted. They'll have to wait for the next 500yrs or probably rule themselves in Biafra. Thank God the last elections showed how irrelevant their votes are. South South is in a better position of producing another president than the SE. My advice to my fellow S/Southerners is that we should allow ourselves to be dragged into politics of bitterness and hatred like those from the red soil zone. [/quote

You think you get sense abi?
Na Aboki go rule de go be that na.
Yoruba don get their turn.
So when the Presidency rotate back to the South na Igbo turn or you are inviting chaos

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by IGBOPRINCE: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
It seems you didn't get this.Wish I could tutor you this morning.I own you one.
no be only tutor na victor. Abeg go and tutor your people biko..

There s nothing you will say that won't be out of sentiment.

Yeye dey hang sad
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by superstar1(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2015
dignity33:
[b]igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that are not tribalistic [/b]that is why we don't deserve to be with housa and yoruba that are fill with tribalism. We want biafra no more Nigeria take the niger delta if they wish to stay with Nigeria many country of the world survive without oil.

How I wish I could stretch my hand and give you a dirty slap for that statement.

How many ethnicities have shops in Ariara market or any of your markets, apart from y1bos?

How many ethnicities have you sold land to in your gully eroded land?

You are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria because you are the most hostile to foreigners and the worst vagabond littering other regions.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by specco(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Oyegun is not even relevant in the scheme of things in apc. Even as the chairman of the party he couldnt even attract a full ministeral slot for his home state Edo but only a Minister of state. What an inconsequential fellow opening his mouth against Ndigbo. We are ready for it again come 2019.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by menix(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2015
sweettinz20:
[b]. Lol at world leaders to seek council bros hw market na

Baba na small small..
U know say nah season we dey now, when u go enta market nah make u com patronize me nah....
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
No apologies, 2019 we will do it again

Say you will do it again not we.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by moyakz(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2015
GstringAngela:
Chukwu okike abiama blaster your intestine.

By 2019, all heeebos will be in Biafra already.

Amadioha fire any heeebo that participate in the 2019 Nigerian presidential election

haha,sister no vex nau.e don run reach that level??haba!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by gwales: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Democracy is dead in Nigeria.
So it is a blunder to vote for someone who doesn't win?
I hope his south-south people are seeing this? The same people we looked out for now siding with the people who despised their own.

Those that did not commit blunder, aren't they getting bombed and hanging themselves?

If this is blunder, we'll repeat it again and again.
which basket are you going to put your eggs in 2019 seeing that pdp have zone their ticket to the north?
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by jumobi1(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2015
specco:
Oyegun is not even relevant in the scheme of things in apc. Even as the chairman of the party he couldnt even attract a full ministeral slot for his home state Edo but only a Minister of state. What an inconsequential fellow opening his mouth against Ndigbo. We are ready for it again come 2019.

I actually think Edo got Minister of State because they already have Chairman of APC. (Just trying to rationalize things because someone has to be Min of State)
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Ephemmm: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

When you're ready, I'll donate a rope. A very strong one.

You have known the best thing for your family members: why waiting?
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
[b]
Meanwhile.....

Have you gotten any of the brilliantlights media fiverr training packages today? If not what are you waiting for?

We can't all complain of joblessness while doing nothing about it. Start your own business today and don't wait for employees who may never look at your cv. Fiverr is one of the world's foremost website for freelancers offering services in high demand by business people all over the world. You can begin to offer same services and start making money to your Nigerian bank account and living financially stable wether you are job hunting or not. But first, you need to know what services you want to offer to these experts who require top quality service. We have packaged 5 of the hottest selling services and want you to learn and start making money from them right now. They are:

ARTICLE WRITING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
VIDEO AND ANIMATION
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

Each include hours of step by step Training Videos by our Fiverr gurus covering everything from opening a profitable US account and creating gigs to delivering your services to customers from all over the world to receiving payments in your local bank in Nigeria, as well as tools required for each service. We are a reputable company with the interest of Nigerians seeking a better life at heart.This is as short as this ad can be.

Visit my Nairaland thread to get started todayThe Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
No igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. They can never be trusted with power. Pa Oyegun you hit the nail on the head. Who would want to share power with people that have proven to be enemies of the state and traitors? The day an igbo rules this country he will divide Nigeria. They're not to be trusted. They'll have to wait for the next 500yrs or probably rule themselves in Biafra. Thank God the last elections showed how irrelevant their votes are. South South is in a better position of producing another president than the SE. My advice to my fellow S/Southerners is that we should allow ourselves to be dragged into politics of bitterness and hatred like those from the red soil zone.

I hope you know that Nigeria is a democratic country. Voting for PDP, or any party of their choice, is their constitutional right, and I don't see any evil in that action as you want us to believe. Anyway, your hatred for the Igbos is very glaring.

3 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ODUBEZE: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Oyegun keep beating a dead horse! election is over! His comment even show how naive he is.
His affirmation just confirm Buhari's denial.
---
They act as if they are enemies of the people they claim to govern!
During the election citizens vote based on conviction!
---
You will agree with me that even in Lagos and other places, some candidate lost their wards because people voted base on conviction.
---
During the presidential election, majority of the vote that brought PMB in came from North!
Very little came from South West to show that majority was not convinced!
---
Now supposing none came from SE/SW/SS, are you Oyegun saying that PMB will only develop some part of North that voted for him?
---
I felt the bulk of the work lies with PMB to assure those who did not vote for him that he is a better person, not the other way round.
He is not being diplomatic at all.
---
Now back to you that did not put all your eggs in one basket, what has your favoured candidate really achieved? so U have nothing really to boast about but excuses!
---
Admit it your party has failed! all their policies and action is not so different from that of the parties you are condemning!
Clock is ticking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Bolaadu(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
size40:
Good development. This is the more reason why I asked my south-south people to forget this very bitter politics they are now copying from the Igbos. GEJ, our son lost an election for sure. But that does not stop the rest of us from moving on or joining the party in power to move our various states and region forward. Politics in Nigeria is give and take. U can't take when u have not given anything just d way the Igbos are doing in this current dispensation. Supporting the Igbos politically or otherwise will ruin our political future in Nigeria. Let's continue to build bridge across board for a better Nigeria. If we take a close look at today's Nigeria, the south-south region is far more considered to be politically relevant than the south east because of their one sided politics filled with hate, bitterness for other Nigerians. If I may ask, how can a people that behaves and act this way be trusted. With power? Today the Igbos are shouting Biafra Biafra. Protesting on our soil, disturbing business activities in many south-south states making it look as if our zone is not safe for willing investors. Instead of taking such protest to Lagos and Abuja where their Nnamdi kanu was arrested and taken to Abuja. Instead they protesting in port Harcourt, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom etc. This was exactly the same they did during the civil war. B4 Nigerian troops got to our areas, the Biafrans troops were already on ground killing, raping, burning houses and committing all manners of crime with d hope they will win the war to take over our region.
Good one broad.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by yapapa: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.
e pain am o..cry cry baby.goat!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by obinon(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:
Oga Oyegun carry the basket of Egg nd allow us govern ourselves..

We re tired of being governed by Infidels, Gentiles, we want to Leave this Egypt to a Land Were the world leaders will come to seek for council.

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..
well spoken, I gave you a like and I know it's still not enough.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2015
frankdivine:
and you think you can't make your point without attacking a whole ethnic group

Next time you want to pretend to be civil. Try not to make it look foolish lyk you just did.

obviously you have a comprehension problem. that you have a phone that can access the internet is not a license to troll the internet.

can you point out the insult to a whole tribe in my post.

go school na lie, u see the result?

now toddle along and get yourself a life.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by muredo(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Musiwa419:
Chidozie you no get sense walahi. The Yorubas really dealt a devastating and debilitating blow to the psyche and ego of the ibo man, so much so that you now see them as your nemesis. When did John Odigie-Oyegun, an Esan man from Edo state become a Yoruba ?

Shot on target!!!
I wanted to answer him before,Thanks my brother
He is a NOVICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist / Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.