Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,569 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Ex Was Into Scams 419 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Was Into Scams 419 (815 Views)

I knew My Ex Was Crazy When / If Your Ex Was A Drink? / She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by cerry: 12:03pm On May 21, 2009
my ex was into scams 419 and i knew it even though i never told him i knew. See I am a christian i just prayed that God would change his heart . As time went on he broke my heart and dumped me it happens no big deal , but that not the case i am married now and happy but i know some information about him my (EX) that could keep him out of jail as his playing with fire and if he doesn't slow done he my EX will get caught and go to jail for a long time. Should i tell him that the police are on to him. Risking major issues/ or lying to my husband my everything, or should i just leave him to the hands of God as it not my place any more and he know what risks a involved. Is just that he is just 28 years old and has a young daughter.

pls help advice,
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by alfchye(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2009
Busy body,
E dey pain u say the guy jilt you.Leave him alone and try to focus on your family.A part of you still want him.Who is not a scammer in this country of today.
There is a saying from the western world.They will tell you every Nigerian is a potential criminal.Even you yourself have a criminal mind
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by segzicres(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2009
babe get a job and stop disturbing you dumb brain
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by dae(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2009
cerry:

my ex was into scams 419 and i knew it even though i never told him i knew. See I am a christian i just prayed that God would change his heart . As time went on he broke my heart and dumped me it happens no big deal , but that not the case i am married now and happy but i know some information about him my (EX) that could keep him out of jail as his playing with fire and if he doesn't slow done he my EX will get caught and go to jail for a long time. Should i tell him that the police are on to him. Risking major issues/ or lying to my husband my everything, or should i just leave him to the hands of God as it not my place any more and he know what risks a involved. Is just that he is just 28 years old and has a young daughter.

pls help advice,

Gurlll, thats why he is tagged as "ex", you're done and finished with him,u're a married woman now!! why dont you just let sleeping dogs lie? if he goes to jail, hows that gonna affect you?? now that he's not in jail, does that bring any good to your life? assuming he still gets busted even AFTER you tell him, do you realize your name will be mentioned? "oh. its cerry that told me, thats why i ran away" anyways, nuff said, you're a grown woman, go figure!
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by JJYOU: 2:05pm On May 21, 2009
cerry:

pls help advice,

who are you? this is your first post? i bet you benefited from the proceeds of his crimes
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by arramyjay: 2:12pm On May 21, 2009
I suggests u just stay out of it,leave him to karma.
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by justwise(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2009
cerry:

pls help advice,

Just make sure that ur address or name was not involved with the scam when u were together. If u know that u have not been involved in the crime previously then stay off and wish him luck.
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by shanda(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2009
Madam, u beta face ur marriage and leave the guyman alone. Wetin concern u if dem catch am. You just know say the guy na scammer, u r both birds of a feather cos u chopped part of the proceeds of the bizniz. Ole!!!
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by TOPE20001(f): 4:58pm On May 21, 2009
cerry:

pls help advice,

Why dont u face ur marriage instead . .eh undecided
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by templays(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2009
dat he is ur EX doesnt mean u should abandon him, what u say might change him from his 'WICKED' ways, if after talking 2 him and he still doesnt change his ways,ur conscience will be clear dat u tried.PLEASE HELP HIM AS IT MIGHT BE HIS LAST CHANCE,
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by AmAlone: 5:22pm On May 21, 2009
leave him to his fate wink trust me when I say that kiss
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by 190: 10:38pm On May 21, 2009
@poster
and who said they wud catch him!
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On May 21, 2009
. . . flip a coin on this on cherie
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 21, 2009
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by omoyoruba1(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2009
this baba na get time wey she worry 4 her ex. Instead of u to be minding your marriage you are busy galavanting, and poke nosing into ur ex affair. Wetin be dis kind of nonsense.
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by boy1(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2009
How do u know he's a marksman?are u a detective?if u r so sure about it,then help him out and bid farewell.
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by chelseabmw(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2009
@poster,
If he is a 419ers please leave him to so that God can judge him.face ur marriage
Re: My Ex Was Into Scams 419 by tpiah: 2:06pm On May 23, 2009
let bygones be bygones.

wetin concern you with his matter.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? / **Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** / Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.