Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls (3150 Views)

Foreign Girls Are The Best / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nina4u(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
R2bees:
im here baby
hahahahahahahaha damn that was funny grin i was like wtf grin aiit bae ...if u aint get u butt home right now u sleeping on the couch tonight angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Olasco93: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Am a guy though. The truth is Nigerians (Guys and Girls) are never inferior to their foreign counterparts in anyway whatsoever. Real love exist there, so it does in Nigeria.
Their guys are never better than us so does their girls.
Everybody is different in his/her own way individually and specifically.
Abi have you seen where a whity girl BEAT a Nigerian girl?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by MathsChic(f): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Article riddled with huuuuuge blunders grin

Read DTrump smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
MathsChic:
Article riddled with huuuuuge blunders grin

Read DTrump smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
[s]
Olasco93:
Am a guy though. The truth is Nigerians (Guys and Girls) are never inferior to their foreign counterparts in anyway whatsoever. Real love exist there, so it does in Nigeria.
Their guys are never better than us so does their girls.
Everybody is different in his/her own way individually and specifically.
Abi have you seen where a whity girl BEAT a Nigerian girl?
[/s]

Woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by HizMissy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hian
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
HizMissy:
Hian

Your pusssy smells like a rotten fish too

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by HizMissy(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
This dude again? You almost always combine authentic thoughts with dots of hate. This is my grouse with you. angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Will join u tonight love
Nina4u:
hahahahahahahaha damn that was funny grin i was like wtf grin aiit bae ...if u aint get u butt home right now u sleeping on the couch tonight angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Politicos:
This dude again? You almost always combine authentic thoughts with dots of hate. This is my grouse with you. angry

undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

undecided

Be good.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Poverty Alleviation Program. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Olasco93: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]
Woman wrapper
Criticism makes me better because i always learn criticizers.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by dhummystecah(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thumbs up and a big well done bro for Number 4. it's classic, hate him or love OP he made some serious down to earth points, i once thought about all OP said some years back, some girls have nothing to offer, a part from sex and some would expect a guy to pay as if they are doing a guy a favor, it's terrible, in as much as i do not want to agree with OP on it, the more i know it's true, a lot of naija girls are naturally attracted to your looks, money, house and all, then they begin to like you for those things and reasons

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op you harsh gan.Truth is bitter tho.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
kaziblake:
Is your sister not a nigerian
Wetin come bring his sister into this matter?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Richiy(f): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
I and Us are inferior to nobody angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by kaziblake(f): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Love Machine:
Wetin come bring his sister into this matter?
wetin dis one self dey talk
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Richiy:

I and Us are inferior to nobody angry angry angry angry

wetin dey worry this mgbeke undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
kaziblake:
wetin dis one self dey talk

shut the fucck up idiiot undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by kaziblake(f): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

shut the fucck up idiiot undecided
Are u okay
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Raalsalghul: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Harsh but true!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by finditng: 4:48am On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS. undecided

2) THEY KEEP MULTIPLE MEN. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY AND MATERIAL GAINS DERIVED ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE.
grin

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. sad

4) THEY ARE A DISTRACTION IN EVERY SERIOUS MAN'S LIFE. YOU WILL EVENTUALLY REALIZE THAT ALL THE TIME INVESTED IN HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER USED IN MAKING MONEY OR IMPROVING ONE'S LIFE angry

5). THEY ARE SEXUALLY AND FINANCIALLY INSATIABLE. THIS IS WHY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS A MINIMUM OF 3 GUYS AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE. DO NOT FALL FOR THE CHEAP TRICK undecided

6) THEY ARE NOT LOYAL AND COMMITTED IN ANY RELATIONSHIP. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR "I LOVE YOU" GIMMICKS grin

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE HOW THEY BEHAVE ON A DATE. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEY CAN'T AFFORD COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA (GUY) IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET. grin grin

8 NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT EVEN THEIR PARENTS CAN'T TAKE ON. THEY DEMAND MONEY FOR UP KEEPS, RECHARGE CARDS, POCKET MONEY, E.T.C INSTEAD OF GETTING OFF THEIR LAZY BUM AND FIND A JOB undecided

9) THEY MOSTLY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE'S. SOME CAN WEAR AN HAIR DO FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, WEAR A BRA FOR 3 DAYS, UNSHAVEN PUBIC AND SMELLY ARMPITS AND A STENCH FILLED PUSSSY SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH DUE TO CONSTANT BANGING BY DIFFERENT MEN embarassed

10) ADD YOURS....

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer cool

#Team Foreign Girls[/b]
cool cool

Sadly, the above listed points are true. Certainly the argument comes alive, that not all girls are the same
However, over time I have also discovered that a majority of the points stated by the op are true...may be not all in one girl but I guarantee you that at least any random 2 of these characters cuts accross 90% of our ladies in Nigeria.....before you bash me, I can say this because:

When guys , friends, acquaintances from different works of life, ideologies, backgrounds, beliefs and economic stratification all come back with similar assertions on what the Nigerian girl represents then you know its no longer a guess but fact.....it cannot be declared outright truth yet...but as fact stands the test of time, it becomes truth..; simple logic in science and philosophy....

It is believed that there still exists a sane, valuable 10℅..but the truth is; ladies, your team 90% have screwed up the typical Nigerian guy's mind....thus, if the op decides to go foreign, can't blame him...at least the percentile ratio of good to rotten will be about 50-50 or even a harsh 30-70.....you will agree with me that it's still a higher percentage probability of success at getting a valuable lady. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving, She Doesn't Give Me Attention Anymore / Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? / Ladies !!!! Get In Here Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.