Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack (5607 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Why Do Girls Lack Consiense / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
[b]A potential wife, Is a girl who thinks of your future and do all her best to support you in your quest to succeed.

A girl who keeps less friends is unlikely to be influenced by bad friends.

A girl who realizes that a relationship is give and take.

A girl who sticks with one man irrespective of his financial strength.

A girl who believes in herself and strives to be independent.

A girl who is honest, loving and caring.

A girl who is not promiscuous nor double date.

A girl who is willing to sacrifice for love.

A girl who is willing to love you for who you are and not what you have.

A girl who is passionate about cooking and cooks good.

90% of the listed qualities are absent in Most Nigerian girls. They are terrible wives and marriages with them wont last. If you desire a near-perfect wife, go for a foreign girl cool

I hope you find your heart desires sooner. Be careful when dealing with Nigerian girls. They are fake and deceptive

# SAY NO TO GOLD DIGGERS
# Team foreign girls cool[/b]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Miracle4Sure: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Tallesty1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by gifttracy(f): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by greatnaija01: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
gifttracy:
undecided

well tray its the truth, i believe ladies are working on themselves o...... someone should write the one for men too

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Kingsasian(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Not always true. I have seen some that have those qualities listed above. At least I can vouch for one.

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Came: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
You spoilt everything by telling people to be careful when dealing with Nigerian ladies, because you dated a bad lady doesn't mean all Nigerian ladies are bad.

7 Likes

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]A potential wife, Is a girl who thinks of your future and do all her best to support you in your quest to succeed.

90% of the listed qualities are absent in Most Nigerian girls. They are terrible wives and marriages with them wont last. If you desire a near-perfect wife, go for a foreign girl cool

I hope you find your heart desires sooner. Be careful when dealing with Nigerian girls. They are fake and deceptive

# SAY NO TO GOLD DIGGERS

What exactly have you got against nigerian women?

5 Likes

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by MsBliss(f): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mtchew......That your last sentence just spoiled everything.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
cry cry
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
suzziematini:

What exactly have you got against nigerian women?

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by no1madman(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
gifttracy:
undecided
comot ur underwear!

MsBliss:
Mtchew......That your last sentence just spoiled everything.
comot ur Bra!

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

# SAY NO TO GOLD DIGGERS
If you were from delta this thread shldn't hold because my town especially, d gals are shockingly loyal. @ op are u a deltan?
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40336110][/quote]

That question wasn't insulting, and it is really immature of you to reply with an insult.
Went through your thread, and I could say I quite expected this.

Well, I like to tell this to people who think themselves gurus in Word combat. "Air you views alright , speak you mind, give your opinion its your right. But do well not to insult others because you don't share the same Opinion"......

Im sure you are an adult...... act like one.

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
suzziematini:

That question wasn't insulting, and it is really immature of you to reply with an insult.
Went through your thread, and I could say I quite expected this.

Well, I like to tell this to people who think themselves gurus in Word combat. "Air you views alright , speak you mind, give your opinion its your right. But do well not to insult others because you don't share the same Opinion"......

Im sure you are an adult...... act like one.

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

# SAY NO TO GOLD DIGGERS

What about me, my love?
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

What about me, my love?

who be ur love u don smoke benson bah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
OP ti ya werey

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40337079][/quote]

I won't start an e - fight with you.....
I ll just be a lady and walk away.

Ok bye.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
]
searching4l0ve:

next time u shove ur opinion down ur pusssy. i dont condone bullshiits from you hoes undecided

This is the Internet.....social media. If you dont need candid opinions, or criticism, then you should also keep your opinion to yourself. Whatever is your problem with Nigerian girls should be kept in your heart, locked up in your chest..... but if you must say how you feel, you must also be ready to know how others feel.

CHRIST !!! you insult people alot. You do not know who's on the other side of the line. Take it easy.
Consider the advice, really it will come in handy sometime.

Ps: I'm not a hoe.....watch it.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
suzziematini:
]

This is the Internet.....social media. If you dont need candid opinions, or criticism, then you should also keep your opinion to yourself. Whatever is your problem with Nigerian girls should be kept in your heart, locked up in your chest..... but if you must say how you feel, you must also be ready to know how others feel.

CHRIST !!! you insult people alot. You do not know who's on the other side of the line. Take it easy.
Consider the advice, really it will come in handy sometime.

Ps: I'm not a hoe.....watch it.

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40337654][/quote]

Yep that touched you somewhere, but of course you ll act strong and nonchalant. Thats the ambience you created.....good thing is you read meaning.....
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2015
suzziematini:

Yep that touched you somewhere, but of course you ll act strong and nonchalant. Thats the ambience you created.....good thing is you read meaning.....

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Im ignoring that one, hoping that you recognise foolishness when you actually come across it
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2015
suzziematini:

Im ignoring that one, hoping that you recognise foolishness when you actually come across it

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Be lukin for a perfect wife there wen u urslf isn't close to perfection

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Be lukin for a perfect wife there wen u urslf isn't close to perfection

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

I hope ur sister nd mum is perfect. Mumu
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by MsBliss(f): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2015
no1madman:
comot ur underwear!

comot ur Bra!
What for?
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
naughtynaughty:
I hope ur sister nd mum is perfect. Mumu
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? / "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.