Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

[ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) (864 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / How Many Girls Can Do This? Don't Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by Gossip24(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
I have a girlfriend. She is 21 while I am 25. She is using
Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch. I
bought the phones for her because I love her so much.

I send 400 naira card to her every day but she doesn’t
call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a
restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while
I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.

One day, I bought 400 naira card for her. When we were
together, she called another guy and told the guy that
she loves him and will marry him. When I asked her
who she was calling, she said that she was only joking.

She has never ever visited my house and she doesn’t allow
me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she
would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I
buy for her to 600 naira? Or should I buy another
Blackberry phone (N100,000) for her and iPhone6 (N458,
000) for her too?

I know that she loves me very much, but she’s just
pretending as if she doesn’t.

Drop your Comments Guys!!

Guys this is just for FUN......

IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO ME...... EVEN IF SHE IS A GOLD

Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by donTbone(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2016
angry
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by kernigsloan: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Ewu
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by jinnclovis(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016
guy beta live DAT girl cus she didn't luv u anytin.....to avoid stories DAT touch......
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by mperoakeem(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2016
You're joking right?
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Jisos! Na dream I dey. I must sleep back till I wake up

2 Likes

Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by legendboy(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2016
funny write up

1 Like

Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by Psittacus(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
You have been high from the start of your life, wake up from your hangover now.
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by amadex(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Buying her anoda blackberry wnt help, y nt buy her a Ferrari Or beta still E-class Benz!!!

1 Like

Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by 7footre(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Upon all d problems that have bedevilled us in this nation, you are coming up with this thrash this morning. Ma brother, don't let the devil use you
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by inositol88(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2016
TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED:
ITS EITHER O.P IS TELLING US LIES OR
O.P IS UNDER A HEAVY SPELL.
BUT IF IT IS TRUE, THEN O.P NEEDS CLEANSING WITH 60 STROKES OF BULALA
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by AbuadStudent(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
OP YOU ARE A LIAR!

1 Like

Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by Muahmad(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Ooops........ Guy are u mad or what
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Funniest post I've seen on romance section in a while, lmfao
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by donziller(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Dis story is fake, if nt u be mumu, d most dum* person av ever seen or hear of.
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by firstking01(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Does it mean tha upon all the lessons life have taught u, u 've nt been able to learn something out of it so u can share it here for people to be educated and learn??, or ur just moving frm one link to another looking for a recycled topic to post or what??...smhundecided
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by Gossip24(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Guys.... This Is just for FUN.....

It can never happen to me

Am I mad?
Re: [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) by ibrutex(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
MOD transfer this trash to JOKE room

(1) (Reply)

Whose Artiste Verse Do You Like The Most In After The Reggae Song / Is It Right To Do A White Wedding B4 Traditional Marriage / Tips On Attracting Women: Ask Yourself 3 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.