Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60571 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2015

Ok. The school is actually going to be named after Prof. Wole Soyinka.. grin
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Ephemmm: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
[[s]quote author=GreenWhiteGreen post=40209283]You are a real fool. I was in Osun recently and I got friends working there. All the pictures you are uploading are deceptive tactics. That kogi born bastard called Aregbesola is currently using bailout money that was meant to settle pention arrears and those current working. Instead of doing that, he began another series of stupid projects that is causing osun citizens hardship. He is hated by many. Those ones hailing him in that picture are completely stark Apc illiterates. Shameless beings.

That is what you experience when a bastard is ruling in a king's house.
[/s]

[/quote]

Why can't people leave sentiment apart and face realities? I was not born in Osun, but those pictures are real bros. However, did you understand the term 'bail out funds' at all? No single Governor can divert it to another project.

Get your fact right.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

Waoooooooooo.... Una no go kill Biafra oooooo

Make den die jare. The world need less hateful and anti social people...
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by chopido(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mapet: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

GreenWhiteGreen: :
You resulted to insult when you have nothing sensible to say. Empty head like ur godfather. Another fact is that no Nigerian bank is willing to borrow Aregbesola money at moment. Apc is a curse to Osun citizens. I remember bisi akande under AD also sacked alot of workers which resulted into many death now Aregbe is still owning several months. Karma will begin even in your lifetime.

I believe a governor performance shouldn't be measured by salary payment to half productive civil servants.

The governor has set his priority on infrastructure, I am from osun and I am happy about it.

Don't cry more than the bereaved.

@NewNigeriaMind,

I like your replies. Unfortunately with opinions from people like @GreenWhiteGreen, Osun needs prayers to be saved from his people. One of Aregbe's most ambitious project the the express way that starts from Osogbo park and goes to terminate at the Offa border. This road will redefine the future of commerce in Osun. This I tried to sell to my nephews and nieces, but alas I was shocked with their reaction and perceptions. To them Aregbe's sins apart from salary, is that he favours "Lagos-based-Osun-Indigenes" and he took away projects that local government staff does to make money and gave it to his friends. They were not even interested in future potential of the state, they kept telling me Osun is a civil-servant-state. I told them any state that brands itself a civil-servant-state will be a useless and undeveloped state. I told them that one day the "rent" structure where state gets free money from Abuja may be over and many of these so called civil servants risk being in the labour markets. Fast foward 6months later, the oil price crash and it's ripple effects set in...........

We well meaning Osun folks should not worry easterners with unsavory comments. It does not take anything away from the progress of the state. Very soon you'll hear of commercial ventures in Osun state like Shopping malls etc. with Fayemi as minister of Solid Minerals, the gold deposits in Ilesa will become a viable exchange tool to rapidly boost the economy of Osun. The infrastructure Aregbe is currently accelerating it's progress, despite its riskiness, will then serve as a competitive advantage as cost of moving goods in and out of Osun will be very competitive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mapet: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

obayaya: :

This new schools is one of the examples of misplaced priorities and projects made for propaganda...

Ejigbo is a suburban at the boundary between Osun and Oyo. Ejigbo has more than 5 secondary schools most of which were built by the Baptists and Adventist.. These schools were built in the 60s with strong buildings which has been left to rot over time. These buildings need minor rehabilitation which as little as 10 million can accomplish.

Which is wiser? Building a brand new school at the cost of over 400 million for 1 or using the same to rehabilitate over 20 schools?

There in lies the foolishness of Aregbe and his schools.. The new schools account for less than 5 percent of all the schools in Osun state. When the money used in building that 5 percent can effectively rehabilitate close to 80 percent of the schools in Osun.

Ok, are you from osun state? Secondly, is no renovation going on in the old schools? Third, if the old schools are from the sixties, should osun build some new schools.

Cause what I see here is a warped logic
@Obayaya,

In addition to NewNigeriaMind's submission, let me add a few things

1. I would have thought you will post the picture of those schools in ejigbo, built in the 60s and let us compare the suitability of the school to today's minimum requirements
2. Are you says government should not build new schools?
3. If you had been duly informed, each of the new schools will house 900 students (30 classes x 30 students each). Is this not a cost effect way of making more students accessible to state of the art educational facilities than some old relic built in the 60s?
4. Who told you the objective is about saving cost? The objective is about radically improving the educational standard in Osun

At times some of you lot need to assess the lack of wisdom in your arguments........
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by biotechshola(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat

i reside in osun nd i can send u a hundred pics of mighty schools aregbe built across d state. Most of dem are storey buildings, jst a few lik ds onecaee not..
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by biotechshola(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat

i reside in osun nd i can send u a hundred pics of mighty schools aregbe built across d state. Most of dem are storey buildings, jst a few lik ds one are not..
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by obailala(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2015
HzRF:

Stop saying rubbish

1)in 2012 a lot of civil servants retired due to the new rule being introduced aregbesola didn't fill up the space yet our salary increased astronomically frm 2bn to 3bn+ due to his boys called CHAMS ask anyone politically inclined about CHAMS in osun

2)he borrowed to anyhow
3)got 34bn bailout yet my parents still get half salaries
Were your parents getting half salaries before November 2014 (when oil prices fell)?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by HzRF(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

I would expect you to tell us when the 18K minimum age was implemented. Its basic common sense that the minimum wage would make salaries increase
Aregbesola didn't pay minimum for every level my dad is 1 of dem

D reason y osun wage bill increased astronomically is due to the CHAMS
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by missKiffy(f): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

He was actually going to share akpu....Starving broke assx villager grin

When was the last time your worthless isi ewu bele governors commissioned anything even dog cage to put you losers and village bingos in? grin
Chai you are wicked o shocked
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by missKiffy(f): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2015
sammyp01:
My friend the school is realthey are quite a few scattered around Osun state.if u ave ur reservations about the man fine but dnt say the schools are not real when you aare not in Osun state
Of course he knows its real, hes just being sarcastic to the dude that said its a photoshop
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by missKiffy(f): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2015
They never believe something good can come out of Osun state or Arebgesola, thats why they are saying its photoshop and not real. Children of hate and bitterness.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by leyeolanrewaju(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2015
JingoOAU:

How can something as glaring as that be said to be photoshop...I was even in d said Ejigbo last month and I saw the edifice, very cool

I felt aregbesola should assuage the feelings of the people of osun state by paying their salaries as at when due....nonetheless, this building would be a good legacy of the state
you are saying rubbish and still feeling good abt it anyway the picture isn't real and heaven knows it's not
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mart2k(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

The only real picture here is the first picture where people were hailing Aregberascal
Sharap, my family house is close to d sch. Photoshop for ur dream
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Teebass001(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
For those of you saying the pictures are not real. I can categorically tell you that each town in Osun State can boast of these mighty edifices. Shalom!
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Caricapapaya: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
The same wày aregbe destroyed Fakunle grammar school which is someones legacy is the same way these aregbe legacy will be destroyed.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tobex23(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
gmyguy:
make e repair Ife road...fugly guy
Mum*u, that road is federal!
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tobex23(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
gmyguy:
make e repair Ife road...fugly guy
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tobex23(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonex2:
Dear President ,

Since you gave us ministers things have turned up side down , for example electricity , since the day you announced your ministers , nepa has taken light which has not happened since you took over

could this be because the phcn guys now thinks they will no longer report to the president , or is it that minister of electiricity has friends and family in phcn who thinks he can do nothing??

Please look at this oga presido

Oga o....Minister of electricity?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tobex23(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
anonimi:
Just one new school after five years despite all the noise for other peripheral yoyo projects that add NOTHING for sustainable development of Osun state.

Let us hope this one was built well and will not CRUMBLE like the one of last year. shocked

Anyway when will AreGbese clear the salary to workers

Sorry, but you are a foo*l..... You live only on media.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
tobex23:
y r u defending him?...i bet the road linking OAU to OAUTH and OAUTH back to the express is also federal...y r u defending something that cannot increase ur life-span by 1 second...SMH*....the whole of IFE town has unmotorable road that even a visitor like me couldnt ply

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by ifko: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonex2:
Dear President ,

Since you gave us ministers things have turned up side down , for example electricity , since the day you announced your ministers , nepa has taken light which has not happened since you took over

could this be because the phcn guys now thinks they will no longer report to the president , or is it that minister of electiricity has friends and family in phcn who thinks he can do nothing??

Please look at this oga presido

Why can't u report your case at the nearest police station. Have u forgotten that police are ur friend
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tonytony208(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

The only real picture here is the first picture where people were hailing Aregberascal

You are wrong and you know it.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Brown roof

why nt show us ur heritage then. Silver roof ehn?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by ifko: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
The fridge repairer always using project to loot Osun state money. God will judge you.mtrherfuka.God punish uuuuuuuu and ur followers. I always curse u even n my dream. Agbero Governor
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by ifko: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Caricapapaya:
The same wày aregbe destroyed Fakunle grammar school which is someones legacy is the same way these aregbe legacy will be destroyed.
AMEN
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
yetunsbay:
why nt show us ur heritage then. Silver roof ehn?

I don't even know why the pathetic souls with zero sense of belonging and identity think yelling brown roof all over is a diss and embarrassment when in fact it's a source of pride and rich, vibrant, wonderful history and heritage..

Must a reflection of their own low self esteem, insecurities and inferiority complex.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

I don't even know why the pathetic souls with zero sense of belonging and identity think yelling brown roof all over is a diss and embarrassment when in fact it's a source of pride and rich, vibrant, wonderful history and heritage..

Must a reflection of their own low self esteem, insecurities and inferiority complex.
hahaha...is it not a sign of poverty...or being cheap....nothing personal, am sure anybody who lives in rust roof is not thinking heritage when that roof is leaking water...just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Dasini: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
All said here, am from osun state, though based in Lagos, bt I visit home often. This man is still the best Governor in the history of this state. No one has ever ruled osun twice, aregbe has achieved this feat, people didn't just vote him, it was a re-election based on performance. With the exeption of my people(ile-ife) that didn't vote, based on ethnic circumstances, even people he tarred their road, provided light and built school in their area didn't vote him. I asked my uncles why they didn't vote aegbe, they said because ife man contested. Aregbe may be having challenges, just lik someone commented, it is only a matter of time, before osun will boom based on the giant infrastructural works this man has done. I see him overcoming this challenges soon. People talk abt borrowing for projects, it is a universally accepted norm, no nation can truely grow witout borrowing. To the civil servants in osun, these are indeed trying times, not just in osun state but all over the nation. Am not happy that he has not paid you, bt u shud also not forget, that he was paying promptly before the cash crunch, and mind you, u constitute less than 3% of the state population , it wil nt speak we'll for aregbe if he pays u salary witout remembering 97% of other osun citizen who contribution(taxes) ensures govt carry out his programs. That is why til 2moro many citizens of osun believed aregbe has done well, satisfied majority. It is only a war with civil servant he is fighting. and a lot have said on this thread. so many about infrastructural state in osun, no state can move forward without this. Someone said to renovate old structure, I schooled in ile-ife, oranmiyan mem grammer schl. U wudnt as far back as 1999 pray to study in such classroom nt to talk of 2015. Aregbe has obviously done well, osun has changed under this man, I feel everyone shud support this man, because his intentions are good for the state. He is futuristic in this approach to programs, soon osun state will stand among very best, I moved round ilesa, ile-ife and osogbo recent, for someone used to this enviroment, I can't but appreciate his works. The change around is huge, however, please sir, I believed u made mistake by embarking on too many projects, which has affected the state. Pls try and work this out, endeavour to satisfy your workers, they are like every other osun citizen u want to satisfy. They are key to your success. Please re-solve with them and more development are expected. Osun must not be stagnant in commity of states. We must be placed in position of viability for investors to explore and invest. We still need more schools, radio and television houses, shoPping mall, manufacturing plants, roads and. Bridges. New cities and estate, agricultural farms and settlement. May God help and resolve current crisis,osun wil mmarch forward.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
okay....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.