Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (90566 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / . / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by doyinisaac(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
mtchewww!!!foolish generalization....see as the mumu op dey use the word "most" as if say she don date millions of handsome guys......spits on thread
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Aydesmond(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
hmmm dats,,,,true......though i ask money from gals...but nt always sha....don't ask me if ham handsome.....i know i ham nd dose gals too....they know what we give dem *winks* dey enjoy like going out with handsome guyz nd f*ck dem...dey f*ck ugly guyz in the night...lolzzzz
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by serah109: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

If you haven't made a survey on about 10 handsome guys. Your conclusion is invalid!

Dis guy also is wanted. Handsome thief

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
HANDSOME KOR RANSOME NI

#yoLO
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by missKiffy(f): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
xest:
yes na, if am dating u,u wouldn't wanna loose me so u do wat ever i ask
Who are you pls undecided
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by DjQris(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Trust me wen I say that you've fallen for it tymz witout number, blive me u'll keep giving him money coz he's charming & he bleeps u so well dat u don't Wana leave em grin
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by DjQris(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Becoz she don give d charmin guy money taya na grin
Decker:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by xest(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:

Who are you pls undecided
hehehe,i am me dear.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decker:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Dem don open shop for her head before

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by kingarizona1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol thanks.... smiley
So what's her name?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Prestdude: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sunshinelady:
na true na cheesy tongue

If you say so based on one experience, just try me!!!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by willanderson: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=LadyJul post=40221451]Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....

Dem do u strong thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Benten401(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Girl I dnt really knw if u r talking out of frustration bt I do knw dat its nt all guys dat behave dat way. It might stil b d same wen u go 4 those ugly 1s.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Adyrin(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..!
SSpeter:
Seems you dated a handsome guy and you had a bad experience. It is not always true. I am handsome, I work for my money and I don't treat ladies like rags...there are over 10million handsome dudes in naija who don't beg nor treat ppl bad. The truth is when you see a handsome lazy dude or a crazy dude you know but ladies! You will never learn......you love it when it's glittering. If you have read "David Copperfield" by dickens...there is a statement I love from that book..."Handsome is what Handsome does"
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Adyrin(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
He must be an igbo boy judging from that posture!
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t did he steal?
serah109:

Dis guy also is wanted. Handsome thief

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by pearlynn(f): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hasty generalization undecided
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Youngpo413: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:
smiley I guess some of them feel they can get anything cos of their looks
in reality they get anything because of their looks.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by clovislouis(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....
lol. too bad
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tedassie:

Lifetime achievement award goes to....tongue

Aww. Thank you. smiley
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2015
wilybebsy:
Thread from a frustrated girl... Eiya Sory ehn
Lmaooo...her broke a$$ boyfriend must be giving her some hell of a torrid time. Babe just couldnt help but divulge.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by jayzon: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
LadyJul:
its really obvious.... speaking frm experience .... gurlz treat ugly guys like shit n go for cute dudes hoes aint loyal...so we or i treat em lik ish .......cute guys lik me lol.....can date almost 6diff gurlz n Bleep all......cute guys get laid easily just cus ov der luks gurlz who easily trip n lay wif a dude cus ov his luks doesn't deserve respect
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by sylve11: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2015
You're really pained,seems they've dealt with you repeatedly.Sorry!People talk about reasonable things and you come here to talk about handsome guys.Keep on dreaming.

and this gat me lol grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Amelian:

Because its the truth and the stark reality these days.
I pity such guys , because smart babes will also use and dump their broke ass.. Always begging for money... And most times, check those guys , no steady babe... Immediately a babe notice such, she go just shift gear...
They think they are wise, they don catch maga, but them be the maga , while the babes will continue to prosper and settle down with an average hardworking guy who knows his onions..

Fine Boi is huge liability, babes beware...!!! Before they bankrupt una account grin
even Albino like u get mouth to spew thrash..i guess fine guys don show u pepper.,btw what were u expecting before?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by teemoney35(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2016
my dear am not saying am handsome to start with so pls don't judge me with my look but on a contrary i believe its the kind of guys u have came across with cos i know some cute guys dey dont beg they have class and ever ready to help when needed its might not necessarily means Money
too wink
LadyJul:
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by teemoney35(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2016
cos you are handsome doesn't said you should collect money from a lady don't you have class ?

Aydesmond:
hmmm dats,,,,true......though i ask money from gals...but nt always sha....don't ask me if ham handsome.....i know i ham nd dose gals too....they know what we give dem *winks* dey enjoy like going out with handsome guyz nd f*ck dem...dey f*ck ugly guyz in the night...lolzzzz
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by serah109: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
]He must be an igbo boy judging from that posture!
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t did he steal?

Laptop, NokiaE72, necklace, modem, clothes items more than a hundred thousand
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by shams040(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Assumption catholic church Idama
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Daphresh: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
LadyJul:
you certainly do have the money to throw away. maybe I can join the cue...I'm 'not too handsome'.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by pLord: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2017
I think it's bad to generalize, am handsome and I don't beg any woman for money.the problem these days is that most girls can't differentiate infatuation from love. A guy that loves you will never toy with your emotions no matter how cute he is. Who needs a woman's money

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.