Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (90626 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / . / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by sammieee(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Dear, check yourself maybe you present yourself as an asset of a runz girl. And for a guy to be handsome no be joke! We guys spend money on what we eat, drink and so many things. So, for you to see a guy that is handsome begging you for money then i think you get prob... And by the way, what is your definition for handsome guy? The fact is no guy is ugly, we don't need any fuckin make-up to look good. If that guy is ugly to you that didn't stop him from being a man. And it's shame if an ugly dude f^ck you! Handsome dude go use you laugh. It's better you keep looking for God fearing guy and you too be God fearing!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by sensyman(m): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....
. You allow him to use u nd dump u bcux of his looks, now see what u got, F9 result,
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Minemrys: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Daninya11:
*fallacy of generalization *

Because you met a few couple of hanz young men with such attitude doesn't make it right for you to come to a conclusion that most handsome men have a wrong attitude of collecting gifts from women.
na u dy form philosophy and logic 102 student bah? Hwfa?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by fexyrich(m): 2:00am On Nov 21, 2015
embarassedBaby pls can u spare me 10k there pls. I need it to run some show with my peeps!! I would give u back in the fullness of time..U know i would always love u..
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....
All na wash..Love ko lalsticlala ni.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by dapsonlou(m): 2:29am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:

You better pay up and Collect better D!ck lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Sunshinelady(f): 2:38am On Nov 21, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
am one of the ugly guys who love with there heartgrin
lols this is my alternate moniker,my real moniker is www.nairaland.com/danbrowndmf

one silly Mod ban me for one week,i just created this one about an hour ago.
You like the moniker.cheesy?
. No it sounds raw. But its gud u hv anoda decent one
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by domopps(m): 2:55am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

tan beere oro lowo jeero undecided

Meaning...??

Cheeers
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by supaslim(m): 3:59am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
Op God bless you...help me ask them grin

guys visit this thread to learn

Hmmm y some guys sef go dey fall my hand na Anywais expecting the reverse reply! Shaply shaply
https://www.nairaland.com/2750322/rare-truth-tight-loose-women
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Tedassie(m): 4:39am On Nov 21, 2015
evegran:

Op has finished presenting herself like a senator's daughter. So what else would she expect?
I know so many handsome guys but they don't form for me. Ah! Forming has levels. smiley
Lifetime achievement award goes to....tongue
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Janilo(f): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Janilo(f): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
. i tire o
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by HIbreed(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Thoniameek:

Typo error
you are denying your write up.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by aottravels(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
Why choosing not too handsome, just choose ugly guy like me and i promise too treat u right!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by lillyana(f): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Uthman75: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:

It seems u re a victim.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Minemrys:

na u dy form philosophy and logic 102 student bah? Hwfa?

Lolxxx, I am fine dude.
And you?? ..
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2015
@op I love you for this ur post, tell other ladies to appreciate average looking guys like us. I'm not too bad abi,check my profile pix
LadyJul:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Princematarazzi(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Trust me, you've not seen a cool, handsome and a gentleman. Until then, you will see the difference.
LadyJul:
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by xest(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
hahahahhahahahahaha, una nko? D ones wey fine go dey mak shakara. Me no dey beg,i dey borrow ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by xest(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:
smiley I guess some of them feel they can get anything cos of their looks
yes na, if am dating u,u wouldn't wanna loose me so u do wat ever i ask
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by victorazy(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:

Am handsome but I don't beg moni and I don't give f00lishly.

Treating babes well, mmmm it depends.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by babysophie(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
Lmao,,,dre r decent n gudlooking guys hu r caring out dre wif bucks to spend for u. Dnt settle for 'not too handsome guys'.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2015
folksync:

Thank you for the end time download. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the song?
Enjoy wetin?? Wen weed was singing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by CaroLyner(f): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2015
kingarizona1:

Still trying to figure out when I begged a girl for money___ mmenh some girls are so funny# meanwhile
lol thanks.... smiley
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by attention007(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2015
LadyJul:
Babe there's nothing like a not-too handsome guy just say u'll choose a ugly guy or a guy that is not fine

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Stanyvic(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Daninya11:
*fallacy of generalization *

Because you met a few couple of hanz young men with such attitude doesn't make it right for you to come to a conclusion that most handsome men have a wrong attitude of collecting gifts from women.
philosophy beast grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LemmeFuckYou(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. No it sounds raw. But its gud u hv anoda decent one
lols i will try...
I try peeping in your DP but i see none.cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Timprince(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2015
dunsman:
guys begging for money that's foolishness
And grls begging for money is what?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Stanyvic:

philosophy beast grin

Oyea, you can say that again..
Lolxxxxx
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by luvguy(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2015
hensben:
But you can ask guys for money either ugly or handsome.
u dey mind her?....tar tar brain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by luvguy(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uglee guys Rock!!!undecided
monkey neva die finish oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.