Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (90624 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / . / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by noblegrex: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....
I'm the guy you're looking for!I won't beg for money + I'll take care of you. But are you sure you're gorgeous too....
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by mazizitonene(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
In other words...You're handsome?undecided lipsrsealed

****Flies to check Display picture*** ****Disappointed***angry
grin in other words.....you like handsome men ? tongue undecided

****flies to check display picture***
****dissapointed too*** tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LadyJul(f): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
So many pained niggas here...lol grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
It depends on the personality of the so called handsome guy and the way you present your self. Most ladies like you put themselves in this kind of situation. He barely knows you,but just because you both said hello to each other one certain time,you'll just assume he likes you. You'll be saving seats for him during lectures(something you can't even do for your fellow girlfriend),any time he shows up,you want to be close, you invite him over so you can cook orishishi,you even help him clean his room(when he hasn't mentioned anything about a relationship). Some of you go ahead to seduce them even when they are in a relationahip sef. Except the guy is responsible and gets irritated,tell me who won't take advantage of your foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Engrpj(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....

After giving them all your money..Ur here talking rubbish...Am sure if he ask u 2moro you will give him......

Ladies....smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
They do it because the ladies show them that it works.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by skyface00(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lolz op who did dis 2 u, u can't generalized that every cute guyz demand money from girls lolz

Na crime to look good now
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by yelebani: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
fine boy

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
HirstMOG:

I don't understand!!
Would You rather I subtitle in Pidgin?undecided

I DON'T FIND HANDSOME GUYS ATTRACTIVE!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Rajjah(f): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Some broke ass niggas tink dia fine face wil fetch em money.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by finestpicks(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
10 isnt even close.Unless there are 20 handsome guys in nigeria

Cant generalize just because of one or two folks

obiorathesubtle:

If you haven't made a survey on about 10 handsome guys. Your conclusion is invalid!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by fajani(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
I have not beg even the less privileged girl for money.. I am not saying that I am handsome but I am not bad either.. On the other way round I treat ladies with respect.... I Dnt know abt other handsome guys...
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Seculent: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
firstking01:
Op, i just added one like to the two likes u already had, as long as this is coming frm ur heart and nt ur lips

Talk from an ugly guy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazizitonene:
grin in other words.....you like handsome men ? tongue undecided

****flies to check display picture***
****dissapointed too*** tongue
Uh...Nah!undecided Handsome guys Suck...undecided

just Wanted Justifying your claims..tongue
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Sanchase: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
haha. this is funny but true.
The reason why such happens is because the guy has prioritized the kind of girl he wants and receiving money from her is part of his priority and if she is not meeting it then the girl will keep chasing shadows.

It could be seen as a guy taking advantage of a girl or vice versa. Girls do the same as well but recently hot guys are tapping into that market lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by obiorathesubtle: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
finestpicks:
10 isnt even close.Unless there are 20 handsome guys in nigeria

Cant generalize just because of one or two folks

exactly my point. I just used 10. Let's say minimum sample number
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by enginer050(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Daninya11 post=40222640]*fallacy of generalization *

Because you met a few couple of hanz young men with such attitude doesn't make it right for you to come to a conclusion that most handsome men have a wrong attitude of collecting gifts from women. [/quote

no is not fallacy

it is wat we call inductive argument bcs it is base on propability
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by samdayraul: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
see u, u said 'average good looking' means u prefer d good looking guys to one who ll treat u well..... #justsaying
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by xtervaganza(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

If you haven't made a survey on about 10 handsome guys. Your conclusion is invalid!
till her obo slack finish abi?

Weyrey
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

it depends on how you present yourself to them.
i know very cute guys and they def dont ask me for money undecided

Op has finished presenting herself like a senator's daughter. So what else would she expect?
I know so many handsome guys but they don't form for me. Ah! Forming has levels. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LadyJul(f): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rajjah:
Some broke ass niggas tink dia fine face wil fetch em money.... Smh
don't mind them joor...
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shebi una like fyn boiz! Una go browse am grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by finestpicks(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mission accomplished kwo? sad

LadyJul:
So many pained niggas here...lol grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
koyyes:
It depends on the personality of the so called handsome guy and the way you present your self. Most ladies like you put themselves in this kind of situation. He barely knows you,but just because you both said hello to each other one certain time,you'll just assume he likes you. You'll be saving seats for him during lectures(something you can't even do for your fellow girlfriend),any time he shows up,you want to be close, you invite him over so you can cook orishishi,you even help him clean his room(when he hasn't mentioned anything about a relationship). Some of you go ahead to seduce them even when they are in a relationahip sef. Except the guy is responsible and gets irritated,tell me who won't take advantage of your foolishness?

Well said!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by totalhouse(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Forming an opinion based on personal experience does not necessarily mean it is a fact. Op your personal experience is just one to ratio God knows thousands.

A guy could also form an opinion of beautiful ladies being promiscuous because of their look... It still doesn't make it true.
Lesson: Don't generalise, just say based on your personal experiences.

# handsomeguysareresponsible
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by ibadanfinest(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
If its normal for sexy pretty girl to use their physical attributes to get money from guys, there is nothing wrong in guys using their handsomeness to their advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by homirefacuny(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
thorpido:
Lol@ you Op for jumping to conclusion.You were with the wrong guy(s).
Learn to present yourself well to the men you meet and be discerning with who you hang out with.
Wa gbayi omo Iya.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by femi4: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
choose me, me I no dey beg
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by coolebux(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Just as toosh babes suck guys' pockets
Its just the vice versa
Its not our fault. To be fine boy/girl no easy, you hear?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Prestdude: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
Seems you dated a handsome guy and you had a bad experience. It is not always true. I am handsome, I work for my money and I don't treat ladies like rags...there are over 10million handsome dudes in naija who don't beg nor treat ppl bad. The truth is when you see a handsome lazy dude or a crazy dude you know but ladies! You will never learn......you love it when it's glittering. If you have read "David Copperfield" by dickens...there is a statement I love from that book..."Handsome is what Handsome does"

I so much agree with you, she must have had a terrible experience with a good looking dude. How can I even beg a lady for money? Where is the face?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by mazizitonene(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Nah!undecided Handsome guys Suck...undecided

just Wanted Justifying your claims..tongue
awk....cool...thats your opinion tho
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Handsomebeing(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

Not all handsome guys please. I am one and treat my wife like a queen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.