Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married (2301 Views)

Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by funarosho(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
I'm 32 year old guy, working and earning 15k a month, still living with my parents in my dad house,im a graduate. Most of my friends are married but some ppl see me as unserious guy. Dey do make reference to my friends Dat all of them are married Dat wat I'm I waiting for. I told them I want a better life for my kids but they keep telling me age is not on my side. Pls guys is there any age limit for marriage and is it true Dat age is not on my side?
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by benedictnsi(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2015
You can marry at the age of your grandfather, no one will question you cheesy
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Next time if they ask you why you are not married,ask them if they will help you feed your family if you have one....

btw try and upgrade ur standard of living though so you can marry too

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by funarosho(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
You can marry at the age of your grandfather, no one will question you cheesy
lolzz
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by funarosho(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
Next time if they ask you why you are not married,ask them if they will help you feed your family if you have one....

misspicy:
tnx dear really trying to make. God bless our hustle
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by obiorathesubtle: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2015
No, just keep doing what you're doing
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by kaywhynoni: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2015
I wish I could sell this Land for Lasisi69.....but we all knws what he's gonna write there......
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by kaywhynoni: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2015
I don't knw as well...let's ask people with more knowledge about it
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Don't allow anyone talk you into getting married. As it is now, you don't have the means. Try get a better job though.
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Ezedon(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
your decision is ok but you need to upgrade your standard of living, first move out of your fathers house pay rent outside that will enable you to hustle, stop eating mama thank you
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
What a foolish question from a fool...

Why not ask the question "Is there a time frame for me to increase my salary from 15k to 50k"?? "Is there a time frame for me to leave my parents house and be a real man"??

Marriage... silly

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:
What a foolish question from a fool..

Why not ask the question "Is there a time frame for me to increase my salary from 15k to 50k"?? "Is there a time frame for me to leave my parents house and be a real man"??

Marriage... silly
rich boy grin...why the insult naw @bolded
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

rich boy grin...why the insult naw @bolded

Dear it's hurting.. When I see men behave like the OP.

I'm not even up to 32 and by God's Grace I'm living on my own. Here is a 32 year old living with his dad and instead of focusing on his future, he is talking marriage.

It's hurting and annoying.
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:

Dear it's hurting.. When I see men behave like the OP.

I'm not even up to 32 and by God's Grace I'm living on my own. Here is a 32 year old living with his dad and instead of focusing on his future, he is talking marriage.

It's hurting and annoying.
grin...you did not read the post well jor...he said his friends and family are presuring him to marry...not that he wants to marry yet....
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

grin...you did not read the post well jor...he said his friends and family are presuring him to marry...not that he wants to marry yet....

Lol true

I did not read the post... I read the 32 year old living with my parents part... and scroll down to comment cheesy

Apologies to the op
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:

Lol true

I did not read the post... I read the 32 year old living with my parents part... and scroll down to comment cheesy

Apologies to the op
end time strahovski grin

btw why dat moniker and what does it mean
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

end time strahovski grin

btw why dat moniker and what does it mean

It's my name(for real) smiley

Sexy right? grin
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:

It's my name(for real) smiley
Sexy right? grin
you are from where then coz thats not a Nigerian name...

not sexy.. its odd tongue
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

you are from where then coz thats not a Nigerian name...

not sexy.. its odd tongue

Odd? sad

I'm from Castle Rock in Sydney, Australia. A small town. I'm not Nigerian dear. But I spend a lot of time in Nigeria/Ghana.
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
funarosho:
I'm 32 year old guy, working and earning 15k a month, still living with my parents in my dad house,im a graduate. Most of my friends are married but some ppl see me as unserious guy. Dey do make reference to my friends Dat all of them are married Dat wat I'm I waiting for. I told them I want a better life for my kids but they keep telling me age is not on my side. Pls guys is there any age limit for marriage and is it true Dat age is not on my side?
I came in here with the intention of making snitch and playful comments, then I saw the bolded and suddenly my emotions got the better of me. It's really painful and heart wrenching to me, that an able bodied graduate earns such. I think financial stability should be your priority, forget what people are saying, a man has to be a man. Meanwhile, you should try your best to increase your income base, make more contacts, you should get a better paying job. I know u've been doing that but TRY MORE. God bless ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:

Odd? sad

I'm from Castle Rock in Sydney, Australia. A small town. I'm not Nigerian dear. But I spend a lot of time in Nigeria/Ghana.
so tell me,how did you happen to come across Nigeria/Ghana or were you born here?
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by drnairalov: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
funarosho:

32 yrs and u re earning 15k....choi try check 4 another job if possible, because to start having responsibility 15k wont do u anything, or u re joking about the 15k a month sad

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
U beta leave dt guy, abi u want enroll
misspicy:

so tell me,how did you happen to come across Nigeria/Ghana or were you born here?
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bros dont mind them, just focus on how to get better job which wil enable you to get married.
2yrs ago i was earning lessthan 15k but now even my office assistant's salary is morethan that.
Its just a matter of time! One more thing... Be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
No!!! It is not the end of the world if you are not married! You do not have to get married if you don't want to and marry because it is something you want to do and the person is a right match for you.

If you marry for the wrong reasons you will be miserable! Do not let your family pressure you and stand your grounds!

Women especially should marry after college and few years on a job because it builds self confidence and self reliance. If your husband doesn't do this or that you will pick up the slack with ease. Women who are married for gains or looking to alleviate their poverty status will not succeed as a woman or an individual.

There is no time frame to marry but marry when you are ready and it feels right!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by pedrilo: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

I came in here with the intention of making snitch and playful comments, then I saw the bolded and suddenly my emotions got the better of me. It's really painful and heart wrenching to me, that an able bodied graduate earns such. I think financial stability should be your priority, forget what people are saying, a man has to be a man. Meanwhile, you should try your best to increase your income base, make more contacts, you should get a better paying job. I know u've been doing that but TRY MORE. God bless ur hustle.
u took dese words outta my mind

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

Actually a distant cousin of mine is Nigerian. So I work with him. He also invited me to Nairaland. An old Nairalander.
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oma307:
U beta leave dt guy, abi u want enroll
which guy abeg and which school is that tongue
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:

Actually a distant cousin of mine is Nigerian. So I work with him. He also invited me to Nairaland. An old Nairalander.
nice grin....seems you have stayed long enuff in Nigeria because u have an air of a Nigerian man around you words tongue and threads
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Dqueenzy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
The posters above me have all said the truth,do ur own thing in ur own time,dnt let anybody pressure u.anything way dem like mk dem talk.
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

nice grin....seems you have stayed long enuff in Nigeria because u have an air of a Nigerian man around you words tongue and threads

Yes dear..

Do you like cheese? smiley
Re: Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married by misspicy(f): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:

Yes dear..
Do you like cheese? smiley
okay...

I don't know what cheese is grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hillarious Experience In The UK / Guys! Which Language Is The Best For Wooing A Girl? English Or Your Mothertongue / Guys!!!! See How Hilarious Some Girls English Can Be (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.