Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours (762 Views)

What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Have you think of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate have achieved,I what to tell you that they were able to achieve that because they operate around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook ,but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what count is are you working in your time frame.

Remember there are millions of people that cry everyday just to be in your position just to be were you are
You woke up in the morning thank God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who win at the end matters
Good night Nl

4 Likes

Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is one of the beautiful thing you've said since 2018
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by jonaifame22(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
wat kills inspirational talks is that most hearers do nothing wth what they hear, and before long the body pushes to the bowels and it is shat out as shiit in the toilet
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by BiafranBushBoy: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
jonaifame22:
wat kills inspirational talks is that most hearers do nothing wth what they hear, and before long the body pushes to the bowels and it is shat out as shiit in the toilet

2 Timothy 3:7

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by jonaifame22(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

2 Timothy 3:7
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is one of the beautiful thing you've said since 2018
hahahaha Thegeneralqueen I do say a lot dear in other platforms
Just that I feel like doing it here
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
jonaifame22:
when you know the level of your situation you will know the needful of inspiration talks
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala good evening
I feel there are many soul this can inspire if it could make Front page
Once again thank you sir
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by bakwes(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Inspirational
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
bakwes:
Inspirational
thanks bro
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by BlackDBagba: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thank you for reminding me of what Dr. Nelson once said to me. cool
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
BlackDBagba:
Thank you for reminding me of what Dr. Nelson once said to me. cool
thanks bro but is it
Dr Bradley Nelson

Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by LizardSquad: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
grammatical Errors yakpa..issokay
Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Snow02: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2018
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Operate In Time Frame That Is Not Yours by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2018
LizardSquad:
grammatical Errors yakpa..issokay
let me give you the password so you could correct it

(1) (Reply)

The Day Facebook Died! (Must read!) / Update On The Man Whose Son Was Told To Sleep With His Virgin Girlfriend / Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.