Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177775 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
can't update today guys.... So... So.. Pissed right now.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by HENSEXIE(f): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rili?oya gimme d person name aπϑ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ Ɖά̲†̥ got U̶̲̥̅̊ pissed,amma handle Ɖά̲†̥ person M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ way wink
Sowie dear,ure pardoned 4 2day so U̶̲̥̅̊'ll calm down.
BTW...- said it,Ɖά̲†̥ luke ehn!I hate him already.
TRAITOR!!!

solomonbrown64:
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Skimpledawg(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Was it cos of d match? Shuu, u really expected to win Chelsea? grin..... U shuld av checked our past records wt u guys.... Since 2011! Oya take heart sha

Pwettyella.... Coman make solo smile

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
You see. I told you we should pray for Arsenal to win grin. See now Solomon don vex commot on top Arsenal ;-( I hope it won't cause an effect on our tory because If Jason dies..... angry i go vex for you

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rapfrick:
I think anthea has just short her self on de leg,spilling de blood of innocent children was de major offense dat got Artemis where she is @ de moment dis is just a case of due gods are not to blame. Zeus has just outsmarted hades,I think hades has gave anthea a clue on how to amend de imbalance which might have been to sacrifice due offspring of Acheson which is clearly not Richard but Taylor anthea must have mistaken DAT for de twin babies coz Taylor's existence is unknown to her,she knew Audrey had a child which she earlier told Richard was a son and I think she also knew DAT about when de said child died but i de reincarnation dat takes place every 25yr after de death of dat child is unknown to her and dis incident will force out de hidden attributes/powers of Williams I really think shit just got real de unimaginable rage hidden inside Richard will be let loose in de worst way #shitJustGotReal. solomonbrown64 I just can't imagine what a collaborative work between u and Nitefury would be like it will definitely be like a tag team of GOLD BIRD & BROCK LESNAR simply undefeatable
I strongly agree to this. But Anthea though....let's see what happens next to her. Shall wE??
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
angry angry angry angry anthea is doomed, because richard heart done full with rage. Watching his kids slaughtered in his eyes. Anthea is so dead.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adegunahmed(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
kindly give us update. a long one to say.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
this story just got to the dramatic area. how wil richard have mercy on anthea after she killed his kids. angel might become brutal. audrey is gonna taste richards wrath first, jasom too cnt b really blamed. buh that girl, taylor, tailor or whateva ha name was, make jason rip her head off. . . yeye girl. over dramatic yeye girl.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mightyraw(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dis is genius

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by pikkasso(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Egbon solo...u never chill?? Or u still dey pissed off?? We need update oooooo.....abeg now,, plsssss, biko, ejor, we need it ooooooooooo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joanee20(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wetin dey happen here, no update yet...OGA solo u still dey piss(vex). Do drop something abeg
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Heheheheh Solomon u mean u ar pissed.. Are you expecting us to finish the mess

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by GSteve001(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
guess arsenal pissed us both..even if he updates, i won't read..oga solo lets continue pissing

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joanee20(f): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
GSteve001 na competition of pissing una dey do.. Abeg o, me want update

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
nawaooo *scratching head out of thread*

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ishmorgium(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm kinda pissed too. BUT I NEED AN UPDATE

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Now we've got what could be termed 'piss galore' on thread. Me too am pissed @ all of you that are 'pissed' tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2016

Jason was clearly in a hurry and drove past the speed limit several times, we got stopped a few times but he was always able to sweet-talk his way out of it. He was much more popular than I thought in this town. He went through places I never knew existed in this town but that was okay, since I am new to this place.
We got to a huge grassy field where Jason parked the car and then he quickly ran off into the nearby woods, I tried my best to keep up because of his pace which he slowed down 'cos of me. He would move in this direction, then head towards another, it went on like that until we found a pathway that led to where Dad and mom were.
Dad was hooked to some tree, I smiled, at least he was still alive but when I looked towards my mum's direction, that smile died immediately. Mom was hooked to a tree too but she was bleeding terribly. I rushed to her side, screaming mom which I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it. She told me to go release Dad first, then it occurred to me that they were held down because of him. The look on Dad's face almost made burst out laughing but I had to keep my cool. I tried breaking the hold but it was much too strong for even someone like me. Then Dad said,
" Can you handle a bolt of lightening? " I nodded but If I had known that this wouldn't be no ordinary lightening, I would have said otherwise. Dad closed his eyes and whispered some words I couldn't hear and then a dark cloud blocked the rays of the moon a little before lightening struck Dad. I took the hit that should have struck Dad but it was an horrible experience because the pain and the impact fast tracked my days on this earth, cutting off three solid years from my time line. I was pissed but it was worth it. The lightening broke the hold and they were all set free. Dad thanked me and went after his wife who was unconscious, Jason who was still surprised after what he just heard went after My mom and I helped beautiful Miss Lucy.
I couldn't look at Jason, and whenever he looked my way, I would turn the other way. We got into the car and Jason drove off, looking very pissed. The song playing didn't help his mood as it only added gasoline to a raging fire.
Soon we got home, Dad carried mum upstairs while Jason helped lay mom on the couch, she was already healing but will be weak for a while as she has lost too much blood. Jason went outside to probably walk off his rage while I stayed with my mother. Miss Lucy went upstairs too and that was the last I saw of them till Morning. My other Dad called to know where I was but I had to use magic on him to convince him I was okay, just having fun somewhere in town. I hated using magic on them but in this case, I had no choice.
Dad came down looking really pissed, I Mean his eyes
were glowing amber, I have never seen such before. I looked towards his fingers and saw Lightning dancing among them. I was taken aback by such display of raw power and outside, a raging storm brewed. If Dad is this powerful, then Anthea must be extremely powerful to hold someone like Dad down while she slaughtered his babies. I know the babies were slaughtered since they were no where to be seen when we got home this morning. Despite his anger, Dad looked so hot, I couldn't stop staring at him.
Jason too was back almost the time with Dad. Miss Lucy soon came down after Dad and later, Miss Angel followed suit. She didn't look like someone who just gave birth only few days ago and was clearly unhappy as her eyes were swollen and red.
Mum was able to sit up on her own as it seemed Dad wanted some sort of meeting.
" I am not gonna apologize to anyone here because I really should since I failed as an Alpha to protect the very innocent and helpless among my pack. But what happened yesterday happened because Somehow, information got leaked and it's high time folks started taking blame for what they did. So I will start with you Beta. I saw Luke with Anthea, so clearly, he has been the mole but I didn't tell him about our plan to leave the hospital yesterday, someone did and I am guessing, it's you. Am I wrong? " Dad asked.
So, Jason is the Beta of the pack, cool, very cool. Jason looked hurt by the question but he answered in the affirmative which clearly angered Dad.
" I can't blame you because you did it out of good will but from now on, know that the reason why I have you as my Beta is to tell you valuable information that shouldn't be shared without my knowledge. That single mistake of yours just cost two innocent lives, never forget that. " Dad said before turning his attention to mum.
" Audrey, did Zeus actually paid you a visit, tell me the truth this time or I swear I will rip out that lying tongue of yours. " Dad threatened Mum.
How dare he talk to my mom like that, after what she passed through a while ago because of him.
" Hey, don't talk to my mum like that. " I told Dad. Miss Angel had this weird look on her face after I said that and Dad's look after was monstrous.
" Do not interfere in what's not your business. Besides, what are you still doing here . Your parents would be worried sick about you right now."
His words brought tears to my eyes, he just simply told me now to walk out since I am not part of family.
" I am your daughter and I am not going anywhere, this is my home as well as yours. "
" I don't know the lies Audrey must have filled your head with but you are no daughter of mine. I never had a daughter with Audrey, only sons. " I looked at my mum after what Mr Richard just said. I was confused because my supposed Dad just denied me in front of everyone.
" I am waiting for your explanation, woman. " Dad said, putting my issue aside.
Mum started talking with some discomfort,
" After I killed you by mistake, Zeus visited me in my dreams telling about who you really are and what was actually going on. He said his brother Hades wanted retribution on his daughter Artemis and that I might be the only one to stop Hades plan. He blessed me and then gave me the ability to live for a while and then die only to return after twenty five years which also affected the baby in my womb then. But I didn't like that and so I was able to tweak it with a spell to be born into this world immediately after my death. I was unable to do the same for my daughter and I have been trying ever since. I was to wait for you till you were born into this world again and make sure you have mated with someone apart from Anthea. I did just that but you made a mistake by mating with Lucy, which shouldn't have happened because you only made Anthea more angry by doing that. She thinks you find her daughter more appealing to the eyes than she is which she didn't like and right there she decided to come for you. This was actually the plan of Zeus all this while and I didn't know. So, when she disrupted the balance between life and death once more by trying to place both wills in one creature, Zeus knew she will have no choice but come for your twins, which she did and so she has been forced to commit the same offense Artemis committed making the equation balanced. Both gods have accepted to back off, which was why they both accepted the sacrifice leaving you and Anthea to fate. But I don't think they will easily back off just like that, they will Still be involved somehow. I am sorry for keeping this away from you but Zeus told me not to tell you anything as he didn't want to be seen involved in all this."
Waoh! What a story,
"And here was I thinking my lovely wife was back, not knowing you were just another worker for Zeus, using me to do his useless bidding. So, Zeus can use me to get his fvcking daughter back but he can't even say hello to me for once. I am just a tool him, nothing more. We are just game to these cold beings. How many loved ones I have lost because of this bloody cause, i lost my son, my parents and just yesterday, my babies and despite all this, I don't deserve a visit. It's okay. So how do you explain this Taylor scenario. "
Dad asked with a lot of venom in his voice. Mom refused to answer and just kept quiet but when Dad screamed for her to answer him and almost immediately, lightening blasted through the storm raging outside which I now think it's because of Dad. She started talking.
" I lied about you having a second son, truth is, you never did. I had a daughter, who is standing in front of you now. I married one of the army generals in order to continue ruling the kingdom. I didn't want to tell you this earlier because I felt If Anthea gets to know that you have a living child, she would come for her swiftly. I did it to save her life and I don't regret my decision. "
Mom shouldn't have said her last sentence because that just made Dad went overboard with rage and he howled twin lightening bolts at her. Jason managed to move us away from being hit by the lightening and the impact caused a big dent on the walls of the Living room.
" You don't regret telling me I had a living child who actually schools where I work. How do you actually look at me everyday and not feel a thing for keeping such information from me. Audrey!! !... "
Dad was now scratching his head out of frustration and his other wives smartly moved away from him. My phone kept beeping and I wondered why, I checked to see the weather app on my phone warning of an impending Cyclone storm. Shitt.. Dad's anger was causing all this.
" I have lost so much, been denied of life with my parents, denied of being a father, time and time again and yet the one good news that could have pushed me on was held from me by a vile, wicked witch. I have been lied to time and time again, betrayed by those I love. But if I should hide single thing from you lots, you will refuse to speak with me for days, sometimes months. You know what, I think I have been too nice, I always try to see the positives in everything, well, you all don't deserve that kind of Man. You deserve a mean, cold-hearted monster, well now you have it. I am done doing any one's bidding, now it's personal vendetta . Anthea wants war, good because I am ready to Fvck her just the way she likes it."
Dad screamed and once again, Lightning blasted through the raging Cyclone heading towards our house. The Cyclone soon died down but I couldn't help but wonder what monster my mum has just released in Dad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2016
HENSEXIE:
Rili?oya gimme d person name Α̲̅πϑ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ Ɖά̲†̥ got U̶̲̥̅̊ pissed,amma handle Ɖά̲†̥ person M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ way wink
Sowie dear,ure pardoned 4 2day so U̶̲̥̅̊'ll calm down.
BTW...- said it,Ɖά̲†̥ luke ehn!I hate him already.
TRAITOR!!!

Lol... Never mind. I am cool now.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2016
Skimpledawg:

Was it cos of d match? Shuu, u really expected to win Chelsea? grin..... U shuld av checked our past records wt u guys.... Since 2011! Oya take heart sha

Pwettyella.... Coman make solo smile
Common.... The match was ours but fate always works against us whenever we play you guys. Anyway, it's all good.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2016
joanee20:
Wetin dey happen here, no update yet...OGA solo u still dey piss(vex). Do drop something abeg
Lol... I don update.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dominicnuel(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2016
tankx 4 dat piece

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SasEbhohon(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Richard dn vex o.tnx solo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Skimpledawg(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Common.... The match was ours but fate always works against us whenever we play you guys. Anyway, it's all good.
Fate ke! Ogbeni, its been certified that Arsenal wuld alwz be our bitch just like Lucy is to Richard! grin.... Take heart man
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2016
I'm so pissed with these traitor luke, i know jason and tailor/taylor re going to rip his heart off for aiding the devil(anthea) to kill his alpha's kids and tailor's/taylor's kid brother. I pity them because They are soooooo dead.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joanee20(f): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Thank God u Don piss finish o.. There is war coming.. a big one. thanks for d update

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Anthea get it wrong this time..it mayb taylor dt is needed for the balance but she has use the wrong ingredient abi oga solomonbrown? Tnks for update..till when again?
Meanwhile dont be pissed again oo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Sageez(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2016
now this is the Richard I have been dying to see. Ride on Solomon

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Though I was vexed with you earlier, but this update has spoilt my vexing chamber.

I won't blame Audrey 'cos she hid the truth from Richard out of the motherly love she has for her daughter.

Unlike Anthea who's pissed at Richard for mating Lucy.

Nevertheless Anthea must GO DOWN!

Taylor will certainly be broken after her mum's confession, and please Jason should settle things with Taylor.

I blame the gods, not the characters.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Dmarvin(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2016
I no won knw anytin nau sef my own na say make ANTHEA go down!!!!!!
!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nitescholar(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Zeus need to be given a kick in the anus.....have been a #ghostreader thou

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mr. Brown thumbs up!!!

The plot thickens again... I can not wait to see the unfolding drama....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.