Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177727 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Sageez(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Richard provider of the sacrifice? It's begining to make sence. Taylor should watch it, she could be the sacrifice. Nice job solomon

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by heemah(f): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sageez:
Richard provider of the sacrifice? It's begining to make sence. Taylor should watch it, she could be the sacrifice. Nice job solomon
Most likely Angel..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by IAmXcessiz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
heemah:
Most likely Angel..
I think its Lucy.....

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't care if anyone is sacrifice angry what I want is that Jason must be the good guy @ last and finally must do Taylor without fainting grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by hadease(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
IAmXcessiz:

I think its Lucy.....
I think its d baby inside angel!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
lipsrsealed I pray in lord Hades/Zeus name no harm should befall Angel or the baby. #Ameeeen# heemah! Show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Solomon i like ur way of summarising the whole story big ups to u bro

Next>>>>>>>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by heemah(f): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2016
DandyPearl:
lipsrsealed I pray in lord Hades/Zeus name no harm should befall Angel or the baby. #Ameeeen# heemah! Show
Babe I'm here..How was your night??
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Holy moly. this story keeps giving me inspiration.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ideyhere(f): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Richard being the provider is just Anthea's thinking. Me I think Lucy is the prime candidate grin After all Richard truly loves her and she's Anthea's daughter so that way they share the sacrifice this time around.

But then, what do I know? Oga Solo naa you hold yam still hold knife so come kwontinu...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2016

Shitt!!!! This is so bad, if I had known this is what might have happened, I would have kept quiet and not reported anything to Anthea. Sweet Mother of Jesus! This is horrible, I can't imagine the pain Mr Richard is currently passing through. The look in his eyes when we locked gaze was terrifying to say the least, I am so dead when this is over. My thirst for power has brought me enemies I never wanted against me. I don't have to think only of Mr Richard alone, I have his mates to contend with now. How am I gonna sleep, knowing fully well I caused this whole painful ritual or whatever Anthea called it when I delivered the message Jason told me. Well, my only happiness right now is that I am not the only traitor, Jason is too but it's that a consolation?
Well, it all started after the little fight I had with Jason in the refreshment centre in school. I got home late that night after wasting away at the local pub. When I got home, I found Mrs Keller waiting for me, I was so shocked to see her, I literally fell back on the floor. What the hell is she doing here? I asked, not knowing I actually said it loud. She chuckled and said my parents were asleep. Well, I didn't believe her and decided to go upstairs to check on them. I came back downstairs, scared and confused on what this evil women wants from me. She asked me to sit down, which I did and began by saying,
"I am sorry for coming to your house unannounced but I had to. I need you, and I don't often say that but in this case I have to. Richard, your Alpha was bestowed to me but those evil women of his including my own daughter took him from me and I want vengeance but I can't get that because Richard is protecting them really well. I want to ask them to leave my husband for me alone and that's all. All I want from you is to tell me when they will all be leaving that house together, that's all. Do this for me, and I will make you leader of my army, well that's if you wanna join my cause but refuse my offer and I will end you and your family,same thing happens if you tell anyone what happened tonight, good night kid. Here is my number, dial it when you have the information I seek. "
With that she left my house that night. I had trouble sleeping that night because I couldn't fathom the thought of betraying my own Alpha just because of a little feud I have with Jason. But if I don't do as she asks, my life and parents are as good as gone and If Mr Richard is scared of her, what can someone like me do..
Well, I did as she asked, I was able to coerce Jason to tell what I wanted and it was quite easy because it seems he was in a good mood that day, thanks to his new girlfriend.
I picked my cell and dialled her number, she picked and quickly I relayed everything to her, she thanked me and cut the call. I was relieved but I Couldn't help but think of the harm I might have caused.

You told me I don't love you, don't say that
Put no one above you, you know that
I know that I bleeped up, one time
Don't right me off for life, it ain't right
How many sorry's will it take?
How much of me talking will set it straight?
Don't even remember the girls name
You're my forever and that won't change

You said you only ever wanted honesty
I'm standing here tryin' to give you all of me
Don't tell me that you're love is running cold for me
When we both know that's not true
I dropped a tear in the ocean
When they find it, that's when I'll stop loving you
Now I'm lost in a sea of emotion
Forever blinded, falling deeper into the blue
Oooh, you'll never find my tears in the ocean
Oooh, they'll never find my tears

Who knows where to touch you like me?
Who's gonna love you like me?
Who's gonna run to you when you're lonely?
Oh you know it's me, girl you know it's me
You said you only ever wanted honesty
I'm standing here tryin' to give you all of me
Don't tell me that you're love is running cold for me
When we both know that's not true

I dropped a tear in the ocean
When they find it, that's when I'll stop loving you
Forever blinded, falling deeper into the blue
Oooh, you'll never find my tears in the ocean
Just say something, say anything now
Look at me, don't hold your head down
Weren't we some shit, we can turn it all round
It'll take some work
It might sound like I'm making some excuses
When I say baby look I'm just a man
She was just a flash in the pants
Something that I didn't plan
But it's all I gotta give
And for you I shed a tear
I dropped a tear in the ocean (in the ocean)
When they find it, that's when I'll stop loving you (loving you)
Forever blinded, falling deeper into the blue (into the blue)
Oooh, baby you'll never find my tears in the ocean
Said you'll never find my tears..
Said you'll never find my tears..
You'll never find my tears
In the ocean
Aah....
I couldn't help but cry as I listened to Jason sing Jay Sean's tears in the ocean right in front of my house, disturbing the neighbors at seven in the evening, well they didn't mind. Jason has a beautiful Soprano voice and he sang the song really well.
"Common Big sister, he is truly sorry. " I heard Kane say as he entered my room.
" Don't worry little bro, I have this covered. "
I looked at the window once more and said to Jason,
" You will have to do better than that if you want me to let it go. You cheated on me, man. I can't take that. "
" I didn't, it was just some move from my ex-, a kiss, nothing more, I swear. "
" Yeah, because she has a bigger arse than I do, well, keep digging it. I don't need more of Your shitts anymore. "
" It's been three weeks since January 18th and you still haven't forgiven me. I said I am sorry, Sanchez took me by surprise when she kissed me.... "
" Yeah, in front of the whole school as you finished with your speech, making me look like a fool. "
Richard sighed and sat on the pavement in front of our door and kept quiet. Well, that's his business, I tucked my brothers into bed as mom and dad left I and Jason to settle our rifts. I was doing some homework of mine by some minutes past ten when I got a text from Richard that he was still waiting outside for me to forgive him. Waoh, this dude is sure stubborn, I mean I have been very cold to him the last few weeks and he still won't give up. I went downstairs and opened the door, he jumped up quickly and was ready to start his usual bullshitt but I wasn't interested in hearing them.
"Did you Fvck that big arse of hers? "
" NO.. "
" Just tell me if you did. "
" I didn't, I swear. "
He wasn't lying, his eyes were clear of guilt. I opened up my hands and hugged him.
" Just this means we are cool now? "
" I want some spaghetti. "I said ignoring his question as Mum waved me off. Jason Carried me in the bridal style all to the way to his house, where he had some spicy Spaghetti waiting for me.
"How did you know?" I asked surprised.
"Well, I have been preparing the meal everyday, hoping you might change your mind."
"Well, I just did. " I said, quickly descending on the meal and thereafter, we had some hot sex. Jason was
becoming more nasty in bed, I bet he must have been seeing some naughty videos.
While he slept off almost immediately after the second round, I stayed awake watching some movies on Netflix.
Jason suddenly woke at some minutes past one the next morning. He was so confused, he didn't know what he was doing, he picked his phone and then dropped it back.
"Stand up, you are coming with me. "
" Coming with you..... "
" Don't argue with me, just come along. "
He said, picking his shirt and wearing his shorts.
" Um, there is something you don't know about me, but I will explain later " and before I could ask any question, he picked me up in my pyjamas and in an instant, we were outside his door. Waoh! That's pretty fast. He locked his door and once again, he picked me up and zoomed off, he was so fast, I could barely see. I had to close my eyes and when I opened them, I was in the middle of some wood, and some clearing that had nothing growing on it. I saw Jason walk to the clearing and then bit his wrist. As the blood gushed out, he started saying words in some strange language and then suddenly, there was an opening, amazing!
He urged me to come on and I ran to him as we entered through the opening to reveal a passage way which led to a huge living room, hmm... So this is where Dad lives. Jason left me as he ran somewhere in the house. I looked around and couldn't find a single portrait of Dad or mom or his wives, Strange, very strange. Then, I wondered what I was doing here In the first place. Why would Jason risk telling me about him and then show me this place, what's going on?
Soon, I heard Jason screamed my name, I ran towards the voice and found him in a Range Rover SUV, I got in and he drove towards a wall. I thought he was Mad and screamed to stop but instead he was reciting the same words he used earlier in opening the door. I covered my face and waited for the inevitable but somehow we kept on driving. I was surprised and opened my eyes to see us heading towards the interstate.
"Jason, what's going on? "
" Mr Richard convey has been attacked as they were returning from the hospital. "
Damn... It's the Nightmare, the ritual. Shiitt, I hope Dad is alright. I didn't even think of that, as Jason was the only thing on my mind. I am so scared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2016
ideyhere:
Richard being the provider is just Anthea's thinking. Me I think Lucy is the prime candidate grin After all Richard truly loves her and she's Anthea's daughter so that way they share the sacrifice this time around.

But then, what do I know? Oga Solo naa you hold yam still hold knife so come kwontinu.. .
Hmmm... See proverb.... Well, you will have to wait a little longer.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Solomon i don catch u... Any ways tanku for d update

Note: edit ur last update solomon i think u made a typo u typed richard instead of jason

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Ryda:
Lol... You are welcome.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Lol... You are welcome.

Come modify d update biko
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Ryda:

Come modify d update biko
Modify... Kinni?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Donpoker9(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
wow!
shiit just got real!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Donpoker9(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
pls one more update, biko
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Ryda:

Note: edit ur last update solomon i think u made a typo u typed richard instead of jason
modified..

thanks.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2016
solomonbrown64:
This girl dey try me Sha....

Lol tongue

Oh,so taylor is actually richard's daughter

See betrayal

Waiting for more
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jesusbaby6(f): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
This update is confusing. I no read where Anthea go visit Luke and how did Jason betray Richard? Am I missing something?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmmmm things are getin scary,i pray ntn shuld happen to d new born babies and their mother o.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Emmotion(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ahhh, egbon solomon, I no con understand again
dis last update don confuse me
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
oga solo,are u trying to rush dis storyif yes,abeg da speed 2much,reduce amgrin between,it seems u used richard instead of Jason in da Apology to Taylor
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Solomonbrown64 this update its confusing and I think you jump an update for this. There is so many missing pieces please correct it

And please don't rush the story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2016

I have never been more happier in my entire existence than seeing these two beautiful beings beside their mom, it was lovely to say the least. Two days ago when Angel started having stomach aches, I wondered what was wrong since she wasn't due yet till March but when she lost her footings while cooking in the Kitchen, I had no choice than to rush her to the hospital where she was admitted. I was told she was going through Labour, already! I was asked to wait outside while they try and stabilize her as she was going through some pains.
I have never been so worried as I was at that moment. I walked around, even prayed and did everything possible I thought will make the delivery safe. After about seven hours, the doctor came out from the ward and said I could go in now, he was explaining some stuffs but I wasn't listening, I just wanted to see my babies. Nothing else mattered, not even the bad vision I have been seeing almost every time recently. They were so lovely, they were quite big and probably why it took so long for Angel to birth them since she has never given birth before. Angel was soundly asleep, I called Lucy to bring some clothes along as she came along, reminding her to tell Audrey to stay put until I ask her to come.
Lucy looked really happy to see the beautiful kids, they still haven't uttered a cry which I thought was weird. Just remained on their bed sleeping too, their heartbeats were perfectly normal so I didn't think something was wrong.
"They are lovely " Lucy told Angel as soon as she woke up. Angel was quite weak and couldn't even carry herself up but she still wanted to see her babies. I laid them on her hands after helping her to sit up, she cried as she touch her kids who thankfully responded to their mother's touch.
"You stink Richard, go shower. I will look after her. "
I wanted to argue but I did as Lucy asked and drove back home where I met a fuming Audrey.
" What do you mean when you said I should stay put here, huh? "
" Calm down, I just wanted to be careful, despite the fact that I am happy, I keep having this feeling that something really bad is about to happen. I have been having this weird vision for a while now and it came up again once I touched those kids. That's why I want you here, to stay and prepare some spell or something that will protect us from whatever harm might befall us. You will see the kids as soon as the doctor says it's okay for Lucy to leave the hospital and we are done with all the paper works. "
She nodded and went back to the Library she came out from when she heard me come in. I went to the bathroom to shower as I called school to tell them I won't be coming today and the next. I got dressed and headed for the mall to get some baby stuff,after which I headed back to the hospital to find Angel in an argument with the doctor. She wanted to leave the hospital immediately saying she didn't feel safe there but the doctor said otherwise because he felt she was too weak to go home. I agreed with the doctor and promised to take us home the next day, Angel didn't like that but few hours difference won't hurt anyone.
In the evening, after Lucy had gone back home to shower, Jason called and asked why I wasn't in school today, I told him and he screamed over the phone. Soon, he was in the hospital, thankfully, he came alone. He spent quite some time playing with the kids before heading home. Although, he asked when we will be returning home and I told him the next day. He congratulated me once more and hugged Angel before leaving.
"Why do you want to leave today? " I asked Angel when no one but me was in the room.
" I don't know, I have this feeling that I need to leave immediately. "
I nodded and watched her sleep once more. Lucy didn't return so I watched Angel all through the night. The morning after Angel had her bath, I called Lucy to bring the bigger SUV and asked her to Bring Audrey along while I finished with whatever paper work I had to sign in the hospital.
Audrey was filled with so much joy when she saw the kids, she took them in her hands and carried them off to the car while I helped Angel. Lucy took our stuffs and when everything was ready we headed home.
I drove while the women played with the kids at the back. A few kilometers to home, the car slowed down and Suddenly went off on its own will. That was weird, I have never seen anything like that before. I came down from the car after reassuring the women that it was just some car trouble . I opened the hood and checked everything, From the oil level to the Brain box and whatever. Everything was alright but yet the car went off. I closed the hood and was about to return to the car to try starting it again when I saw Anthea materialize from one of the trees nearby. Shitt... This was trouble, I didn't have time to react as she twisted her hands and my neck snapped.
I woke up a little dizzy and it took me quite some time for me to get accustomed to my new surroundings. I was tied to a tree but I wasn't really because my hands and legs were free but I still couldn't move from the tree, something was holding me to the tree. I struggled to get off but it was of no use. I looked around to find Angel too in a similar situation like mine, held to a tree. Audrey was held too but she was bleeding from a knife wound close to her heart . My little babies were in the middle of the trees. They were laid on the bare ground and I wondered why, then it hit me - the dream.
I saw Anthea emerge from the surrounding darkness holding a weird knife that seems to be made from wood.
" Mother, please don't do this, please. " I heard Lucy plead from somewhere but couldn't I see her as she was held down by some vampires.
" Alright, you are finally awake,took you long enough, guess you don't usually have Your neck broken. So, let the party begin. " She said as she cut Angel's wrist and picked up a bowl beside Angel and kept it under her wrist. When she had enough from her, she left Angel who didn't have the strength to scream, she just looked on. She came next to me and called forth my wrist but I resisted. She was stronger and eventually won the fight, she took my wrist and cut it, making it bleed into the same bowl Angel bleed into. She left after she was done and despite all the words I said she didn't utter a word in response until she got to Audrey where she smacked her hard on her cheek.
" You snake, you ruined my plan when you married that fool over there. He was never meant to get married to any human but he did and yet I killed him then through you of course so that you could die and leave my reward for me. I wanted to kill you then but you were pregnant with another baby of his so I let you live instead so you could live and die but you refused to die, and ever since you have been interfering in what is beyond you, well it ends now. You will bleed to death and not even your bond to that Jerk over there will save you. "
Anthea took the blood she required and headed for the babies. Audrey had another child for me and she didn't tell me all this time, I was mad with rage but I had to focus on the babies as Anthea was about to do the unthinkable. She took one of the kids and held the knife to the neck of the baby.
"Anthea, please don't do this. Fine I will do whatever you ask, Please, just don't hurt these kids, they did nothing wrong. "
She smiled before answering me,
" Oh, so now you can plead right. Well, there is nothing I can do to stop now because if I do, we will all die sooner or later as this rift torn between Life and death will expand. I have to do this even if I hate doing it. You forced me to anyway, all you had to do was lay with me but you refused, instead you decided to fight for the same woman who killed your ancestor and ignore me who has been fighting for you ever since you were born. Well, where is Artemis now to save you, um, that's right, she is no where to be found. I have loved you from the beginning and all I have ever needed was your love but you couldn't even recognize me. You saw me as the enemy, you took my daughter away from me and chased from the family I ever had and you think you can be happy? Nah... Not gonna happen, you can't eat your cake and have it, William. "
She stopped talking and faced her business, I pleaded and pleaded but she didn't listen and soon enough, she slit the throat of the kid and the blood ran into the bowl. I went mad with rage after seeing my baby slaughtered like a goat, I called forth lightening and blue lightening descended on the tree but it didn't break the hold and I saw both Audrey and Angel yell in pain, I heard Lucy too screaming and I wondered why.
" Keep hurting your mates in your stupid move to break that hold. That hold is based on the werewolf bond and I have manipulated it to that tree Since that's where I stay once in a while. You are my creation and the Creator - creation bond is stronger than a mate bond. So, except something stronger comes along, that bond will hold. Since it's a bond holding you to that tree, every other bond you have with anyone else will be affected too and that's why your mates are being held too, Lucy's bond isn't as strong as those two. So, if I were you, I will be careful with having random bonds here and there, pervert. "
She explained and slit the throat of the other kid, I couldn't scream again as I just watched as my life shattered in front of me. The blood from five of us including the babies was used to draw the star, the star I saw in my dream.
Anthea stood up after laying the dead babies on the bloody star. She said,
" There is it, the blood of a witch, an undead one and a giver of life with the the blood of their offsprings. Accept this offering and amend the rift between Life and Death. Accept this, Lord of Life and Lord of the dead. "
After uttering such, the ground started vibrating and a storm started in the sky. Soon, lightening struck the star on the ground. A mixture of blue and black lightening and my kids went up in flames as with the star drawn on the ground. Soon, all went down and everything became still..
Anthea smiled and called Luke. Luke,! What was he doing here? So, he was the mole who had been telling Anthea everything.
"Here is my general, something you couldn't offer him,well I did. Everything is ready now Richard, I want to see you do your worst." She said, kissing me as she left with her crew.
An hour after she left, I still couldn't get through the hold. Angel all this while has been staring at the star where her babies were before they were consumed in flames. Audrey was still bleeding and was barely alive. She managed to tell me to tell Jason telepathically to bring a Car and to bring Taylor along also, but why Taylor? Well, I didn't argue with her and so I did what she asked. Jason took quite some time to answer me but he eventually did and said he was on his way after I told him we were deep in the woods close to Nolan Fields.

After Sanchez walked up to me and kissed me in the big hall, I knew I was in trouble. Ever since then Taylor has refused to talk to me or even acknowledge my presence. It was frustrating and I tried my best to make her change her mind but it was of no use until I sang a song for her which opened up her stubborn heart again and the spaghetti sealed everything. We had some hot sex and I did some stuff I read from a book on sex. Taylor thrashed through the night after I was done with her and I collapsed after working myself to the ground.
I was awoken by Coach's voice, I jerked up and wondered how he was in my room but he wasn't actually there. I looked around to find Taylor with her phone as she looked at me weirdly. I listened to Mr Richard's speech and Quickly set off as he seemed to be in severe pain. Taylor wanted to start her usual argument but I was having none of it. I took her and ran all the way to Coach's place, guess my training was paying off.
I got there and took the car he asked me to get and headed for Nolan Fields. I wondered what could be wrong and wondered why Coach asked me to bring Taylor along, something isn't right here. I parked the car close to the woods as the remaining part of the way wasn't motorable.
I used my sense of smell to find Coach and I was shocked to find him stuck to a tree as with his wives. Miss Audrey was bleeding badly and her heart was barely breathing.
Suddenly, Taylor ran past me screaming mother as she approached Miss Audrey. Mother! Or I didn't hear right.
"Go and release your father " i heard Miss Audrey say and I was like what the Fvck!
I saw the genuine shock on Coach's face when Taylor approached him after Miss Audrey just called him her dad.
I don't know what she did but I saw lightening strike down Mr Richard, after which he became free. So, Taylor is a witch and she knew of everything but had been pretending all this while. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I just couldn't. Just how many times am I gonna be lied to and here was me pleading for the last three weeks, damn me!
Coach struggled to his feet but he was soon able to stand after that lightening struck him, he must be really determined. He walked up to Miss Angel who was already unconscious, I helped a Bleeding Miss Audrey up while Taylor helped Miss Lucy and we all headed for the car. Taylor couldn't look at my face and I knew why because she is a liar, a fvcking liar.
We got into the car, and I drove us back home. I couldn't find the kids and I wondered what happened to them, Coach seemed completely lost and Miss Lucy just couldn't stop crying. As Eminem's Phenomenal played along, I couldn't help but think that I have done something really crazy - I have fvcked both mother and child, that's if Taylor is truly Audrey's daughter.
P. S - - - There you go folks. I am really tired, been typing for three hours now. No more updates today. Those of you saying, you don't understand the last update, I hope after reading this, you will. I skipped three weeks, so the updates aint rushed.

6 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oga solo try and update this night na. Nice job
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
I knew Luke ll b an ass. so Richard has to show him mercy now for d 4th virtue. ooops spoiler alert!!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Solo u ve killed me o, after all our plea dat u shuldnt touch the babies, u shuld ve found a way to twist it and it wouldn't touch dem since u re the authour in charge.ah ah....wat a tragic update,i guees this is one of the part where i have to leave and return next three months.cos i can't bear dis.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
babydecency2:
Solo u ve killed me o, after all our plea dat u shuldnt touch the babies, u shuld ve found a way to twist it and it wouldn't touch dem since u re the authour in charge.ah ah....wat a tragic update,i guees this is one of the part where i have to leave and return next three months.cos i can't bear dis.
Lol.... . Not my fault... It's been what I have had in mind for weeks now... I can't just change plot like that, it's not an easy thing to do....
Anyway, I felt things were far too easy in part 1 and I planned to make part 2 more realistic. Every day, the innocent die, even new born babies
... Sorry for any inconvenience oh.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by rockhillz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have fvcked both mother and child, that's if Taylor is truly Anthea's daughter.
[b] _____________________________
Anthea or Audrey
Y The kids na
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
The end is near! Am happy Jason is the hero. smiley luke we're coming for you. Anthea!!! >:-( you go soon peme. Let the show continue. Charlex

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.