Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177787 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by IAmXcessiz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
the story Is getting more interesting day by day thumbs up oga solo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joanee20(f): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wooooow! wonderful, thumbs up Abeg e no ezzy

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am jst speechless....u re da bomb man...bless you

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by RAFIC(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
LadyB1195:
SOLOMONBROWM!
SOLOMONBROWM!!
SOLOMONBROWM!!!
How many times did I call you. If you see me just disappear because I will blast you with thunder, storm and lightening combined.

As I good student of the University of Benin, aspiring for a good result in our fast approaching exam, I went for night class by 5pm hoping to read till day break and go back home by 5:30am.
I decided to spend only 30mins on nairaland before I start reading. I don't know the witch or werewolf that made me come across this story. I started reading and found it really interesting making me extend my time to 1hr more. Unfortunately for me, I found myself stuck to this story till the next morning.....
I couldn't sleep, nor READ I was just glued to this nice write up.
Just look at what you did to me SOLOMONBROWM, now give me reasons why I shouldn't kill you, bring you back to life and kill you again and again.

Chai, na so my night just waste, I jez they wake, since when I take sleep by 6.00am.....all my body jez dey pepper me.... I go kill you today

same issue here too...... dis guy no want make i do ma project.

meanwhile y u use ur kofa id take do nairaland username??
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by heemah(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow! You are the best! You got me updating this page every hour!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
RAFIC:

same issue here too...... dis guy no want make i do ma project.

meanwhile y u use ur kofa id take do nairaland username??
Lolz......its not my kofa id
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by zelaws: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dear Solomonbrown64,

The more I read your story the more I am determined to see up to reality the project I am involved in.
You are indeed very good. You perfectly placed a black man in the lead role of a foreign decent.
Mixed cultures in the write up from Greece to America. Unexpected twists and turns. Superb delivery well joined. Suspense that make us yarn for more! more!! and more!!!.

bro!. you deserve a medal.

I will like to be intouch cos I have something cooking that you should be on.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2016
best story ever

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by STANCO31(m): 1:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Wow! Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2016
solomonbrown64:
..... Mo ma daran embarassed.... Abeg oh, LadyB1195, take it easy on me now.... It's not my fault say the tori too sweet.... Please don't because of my yeye story, you shouldn't read your books oh... . Thank God, the story will end in a few days.
I forgive you
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2016
#SOLOMONBROWN64
If you are really the writer of this story, it's sad to inform you that it's being copied on coolval22.com

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Lol.. . This girl gaan.... What's wrong in being short? undecided
if ya shrt,twill affect u na..e.g short update wink

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Solo solo, dats y i talk of u.nice job dear.u re indeed the solomon of our tym, bt no go marry 700 wives o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solja01(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]This man is d bomb.....May ur days be long Sir Solo.....

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked oboy dis fight sweet o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
yhur gud bro.

ah dey yhur back anytyme....

Team#Solomonbrowm Team#Richard

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by chorlay: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
solo u r d baddest, thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by RAFIC(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
LadyB1195:
Lolz......its not my kofa id
It sure looks like the beginning.... B1195.....
Anyway hope exam prep is going fine?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by pikkasso(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oga solo...lol, u got me..ah dey satisfied, u try man.... Ride on, may God replenish ur effort in Jesus name...amen!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
.......... Update coming up.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.......... Update coming up.
cominq up wen??uhn??
U left me starvin ere#dead face#
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2016

There is an end to everything but there was first a beginning. In mine, I went off my usual disciplined path for few minutes and the results is still what I am trying to close, Millenniums later. Since my first memories as Acheson returned, I haven't stopped asking myself if I actually fell in love with Artemis before what happened between us... Well, happened. She was my fiercest rival, her ability to hit things from imaginable distance made her really popular. She was loved because as powerful as she was, that didn't make her look down on her subjects as most gods do. No, she enjoys staying with humans, she enjoyed being human herself. This was one of the reasons why I held her in high esteem but one careless moment from me brought everything to ruin.
Well, Artemis could hit things from great lengths and since she was the goddess of the wild, she should be better than anyone at finding and tracking games. But, it wasn't so, I was only human with no godly power, but I was better than her in that regard. I knew all of the woodlands better than anyone alive, I knew the tracks, movements, and patterns of wild animals. No beast proved too difficult for me to find and on several occasions, I bested Artemis in that area - finding difficult beasts.
I became her most hated human and rival, and usually, she Kills anyone long before people knew of their competition, but not me. For some reasons, she couldn't kill me, even if she badly wanted to. But, that moment when I saw her unclothedness, I gave her the perfect reason to and if she has stopped at just me, I would have long died and my legend buried. But, she didn't. Apparently, her hatred for me knew no depths and she wanted to make me pay for all of the embarrassment I have caused her every time I bested her in hunting competitions. So, she didn't stop at just me but went after my innocent family, triggering a feud between two gods that have now lasted countless centuries, but today, I will end it all.
I know Artemis will be mad that I tricked her and her Dad won't be amused one bit. But I don't care what they feel. I just want to savour that feeling of victory that usually overwhelms me when I know I just bested a fvcking god and not a mortal like me.
I snapped my eyes opened and quickly closed them back due to the light in my bedroom. I was in my bedroom, I tried to get up and I did, remarkably well. I was stronger than I usually am. I took my phone beside me and checked the date.
Today is 8th, Waoh! I have been out for four days, my body must have really be at breaking point. I didn't eat all through the four days since I was unconscious but I am stronger even after I have eaten a bucket load of food. This must be Artemis, I must have been very weak and her emotions took over. She must have healed my body and in that way, used up all of her remaining godly powers. Fvck!!! I almost screamed, my plans couldn't have gone any better. She is now plain human, although I could never take away her immortality but it's just how I wanted it.
I went to the door and listened for any heartbeat but I couldn't hear any closer to my room. I quickly went to the toilet, to water closet. I removed the ceramic head where the flush plug-in was and took out a package in nylon. I tore it opened and removed some set of keys and a credit card. I covered it all up and again I listened for any heartbeat but heard none close enough. I walked to the eastern window in my room that faced the woods and jumped down to the ground. I looked around, no one was outside, so I headed for the woods.
I knew Artemis would be in the woods, it's the only place that has ever given her peace. It didn't take too long for me to find her, she was at the lake. I saw her seated ashore, completely lost in her thoughts. I sneaked behind her back and tickled her. Her reaction almost killed me with laughter. The bittch dived straight into the lake out of fear or whatever. She came out when she heard my laughter.
" William, you are awake. What are you doing here, you should be resting. "
" Nah, I am Alright. I came here to take you out. " I said as I couldn't help staring at her t.its. Sweet Lord! They were quite moderate but unnaturally firm. No plastic surgeon could pull something like this off.
" What do you mean, I like it here. " She replied.
" I know, just come with me. "
.... I am wet." She said, but I just pulled her up in the bridal style and ran all the way to the garage. I dropped her close to her side of the car and jumped in at the other side. I expected her inside the car but she was busy squeezing water from her Chiton and looking around, probably wondering where I have gone.
Shitt!!! I forgot she is still getting used to all these. I got down and helped her in before anyone sees us. I strapped her in and got into the other side, starting the car and speeding off.
" What is this I am in? " she asked, clearly confused.
" Um.... It's what we use in moving ourselves around. The age of horses have long passed."
I guess she knew, she just wanted to talk. When we got close to the wall, I kept the car on autopilot and started the spell. She looked at me weirdly all through as the wall opened and I drove off to the highway. I went straight for the closest boutique. I got down and helped her down. All eyes were on her as we walked into the store, some shameless ones even whistled. I couldn't blame them, those t.its could make a priest think twice about his vows.
Artemis didn't mind or she didn't care. I couldn't be sure but I knew something else was bothering her. I went to the women section and asked her to pick what she wanted. She looked at me like I just spoke in the devil's tongue. I ignored her , got a tape and measured her. I picked up wears for her and shoes too. I gave her a cream pant and a top, of course after I have given her a bra first. Once again, she just stared at me. What the Fvck is wrong with this woman?
I pulled her into me and walked her to one of those changing rooms. The girl in charge was telling me I couldn't follow Artemis in and blah, blah. When I threatened to return what I have picked since I haven't paid for them, she kept quiet.
In front of a mirror, I started unfastening her Chiton. Oh.... Her skin, those t.its, I stopped, closed my eyes for a few seconds and breathed in very deep. I opened my eyes and pretended like I didn't see the naughty grin on her face. I started by putting ion her bra before her panties. The surprising thing was that she didn't object when I had my hands on her naked body, guess she knows I am the only human to have seen her like this, so no fuss,or probably she must have been watching some naughty programs which might explain why she was giving me some annoying looks. I ignored her and continued helping her dress. The pant was a little tight when we got to her butt and the fold it made when the pant was helm of those two cups. Holy Shitt!!! I breathed in deep again and push the damn pant up. I helped her in putting the high-tops on her legs.
Finally, we were done, I showed her, her view and she seemed to like it even though she didn't utter a word. I paid for the goods and we drove off to another part of town where I had gotten a house for her. The house was big but no where as big as mine. I pressed the the required codes just outside the house. The gates opened and I drove in, packed the car in the garage. We got down and I carried the goods inside while Ollie was more interested in her new house.
As soon as we got inside, Ollie drew me to her and kissed me very passionately. I knew it, this woman must have been seeing some adult movies, I mean who taught her to kiss like this. I opened my mouth and kissed her back.
Suddenly, she stopped, moved back and there was this look of shock on her face.
What's with her now,
" My powers, I felt..... Felt them inside you just now. That shouldn't be, it was never in you... It...... "
"....... was inside Anthea. I know, I took them from her and made sure you have no powers, that's why I forced you to heal me."
" So, that means you slept with her"
I nodded, Ollie went mad after hearing that and came for me, she throw me across the room. Waoh! She is still fvcking strong for someone without her powers.
"You are mine, not hers. So, you betrayed me for her. You chose her over me. "
Ollie kept screaming.
" I didn't choose anyone, I hate you both with unwavering passion. I took your powers from her since she didn't even know she had them. I wanted to punish you for all the lies and lives you have cost me. You have taken too much from me and those innocent kids was the breaking point. I want you to know how it feels to be human without any godly powers. I want you to experience all the good and bad of being human and maybe, just maybe your desire to kill anyone that pisses you off will come down . I have no interest in your powers and when I feel you have learnt enough, I will give them back but for now, you are at my mercy, mate. "
Her nose flared and her eyes went completely black but I didn't care.
" My father will come for you, he will destroy you. " She warned. I walked up to her,
" I know and honestly I don't care. He can come but I will gladly die knowing I bested not just you again but the almighty Zeus."
I said and went for her lips. I kissed her very deeply and surprisingly she returned the gesture with even greater zeal . I bit her lower lip and blood came out, I bit mine too and returned back to kissing her. Making sure we both swallowed each other's blood.
" We have always meant to be mates but somehow, we end up twisting our fates. Have fun getting used to being human. "
I chuckled and walked out of the room.
" You know I will come for you will all the forces of Olympus, why are you bent on doing this? "I heard her say.
" Victory against the whole of Olympus won't be so bad. "
I replied but deep down, I knew I would lose shamefully but right now, I didn't care.
I got in and drove back home to find all my wolves, vampires and family waiting for me. As soon as I came down from the car, Taylor ran to me and kissed me fully on the lips. What the Fvck!!!
" I am so glad you are alive." She said after surprising everyone with what she just did. She didn't seem to care, I guess she has always wanted to do this. Thankfully, I washed my mouth before coming home, else she would have involved herself in what's not her business, crazy kid.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tummyyoung:
cominq up wen??uhn??
U left me starvin ere#dead face#
Sorry dear,.... I have updated.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
babydecency2:
Solo solo, dats y i talk of u.nice job dear.u re indeed the solomon of our tym, bt no go marry 700 wives o
Lol... I won't.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
pikkasso:
Oga solo...lol, u got me..ah dey satisfied, u try man.... Ride on, may God replenish ur effort in Jesus name...amen!
Amen,... Thanks.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
LadyB1195:
#SOLOMONBROWN64
If you are really the writer of this story, it's sad to inform you that it's being copied on coolval22.com
Thanks for the heads up. There are so many blogs and websites copying this story without asking for permission. Well, I will let be but I won't post the third part of this series on nairaland.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
zelaws:

Dear Solomonbrown64,

The more I read your story the more I am determined to see up to reality the project I am involved in.
You are indeed very good. You perfectly placed a black man in the lead role of a foreign decent.
Mixed cultures in the write up from Greece to America. Unexpected twists and turns. Superb delivery well joined. Suspense that make us yarn for more! more!! and more!!!.

bro!. you deserve a medal.

I will like to be intouch cos I have something cooking that you should be on.
Thanks mate, you can contact me through my email on the front page of this story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Too short o
hope der isnt #last wolf season 3

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nice update though a little bit short bt it is mind blowing. More greese to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oya now to Audrey mata. Still with my pokulowo e groundnut and Zobo cry Jason!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oya now to Audrey mata. Still with my pokulowo e groundnut and Zobo cry Ride on God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Solomonbrown64 is at it again. Thumbs high!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.