Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177789 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Solomonbrown64 u re somtin else, a writer of ur kind is hard 2 c i cnt blieve despite my busy schedule i still find tym 2 check dis story although i didnt comment bt i bookmarkd dis tori... May god continue 2 bless u., Tanx 4 dis masterpiece

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Oga solo d boss, weldone

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Lol... I won't.
kk o lets watch and see. About not pasting the third part here in nairaland, still let us knw wen u will publish it and were kk.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elMacho(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
was hoping to read how jason will decapitate luke in that battle.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by STANCO31(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
You too much Oga solo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2016

I watched in horror from the other side of the wall as the most fearsome beast limped into the air, ready to rip into whoever was on Dad's back. Somehow, Dad managed to get through the wall just in time and Jason reacted quickest to seal the magical barrier. I was beyond happy that thing didn't get to hurt Dad.
The wolf was so black, it would be very difficult to tell if there was something there in the dark. It looked so much like Dad's wolf but it had red glowing eyes unlike Dad's amber eyes. Those eyes and it's size made it so fearsome, it was bigger than Dad's Wolf and I shudder at the mere thought of what that thing could have done to Dad.
Mr Richard collapsed almost immediately after he dropped the person he was just carrying. I ran screaming to his side, he saw me and smiled before losing consciousness. His body started transforming back to human. His fur gave way to horribly burnt skin that was peeling off. I screamed and nearly freaked out, what the Fvck is happening to Dad, surely he couldn't be dying. No... No... No, he can't, my time with him has been too short. I dragged his head into me and cuddled his hair. The peeling continued and his hair started falling off too. Shitt... His body was breaking down. I shifted his weight to cover his private part and took off my coat to cover the upper half of his body. I was surprised no one had come to my aid and instead stood there staring into nothing. I grew angry and wanted to scream at those beings Dad called his mates but I was shocked to see them all kneeling, to who?
I turned back and looked in front of me to see the most beautiful creature my eyes have never laid on. My jaw dropped and it was really hard to jam back together. Why am I even gonna start with the description; is it her beautiful blonde hair laced with black or her perfect long legs or her glowing olive skin. Where does Dad find these women and must his life revolve around them? It is seriously getting boring but this latest one screamed "not human".
But, is it because of her heavenly Beauty that they were all kneeling, common, haven't they seen beautiful women before. They were supposed to Care for their Alpha and not paying some bullshit respect to a woman. I decided to stand up and yell some words to their ears but I wasn't able to because I couldn't stand. Immediately I tried standing up, I went straight to my knees, I couldn't help it. It was like free fall, you can't help but come down when you jump. Just who the Fvck is this woman?
She didn't like that one bit and she raised her brows in a strange manner before saying,
"You will mind your words, young woman else I will return you to the underworld where you truly belong. "
I had goosebumps all over my body after she said that. I kept my mouth shut and remained firmly on my knees.
She walked gracefully to where Dad was and touched him after which she bit her lower lip in a kinda sexy way. She snapped her fingers and the hold went off. She asked for Dad to be taken inside and Jason didn't waste any second obliging. He had transformed back to human and was putting on a short. When did he change? Anyway, he carried Dad inside the house and we all ran in along with him. Jason laid him on the couch and the strange woman walked up to where Dad was. Everyone gave way for her to walk through, I chuckled and shook my head. Just because she possessed magic and can do something Dad could, she is suddenly a super star. She suddenly stopped her walk, turned slowly and faced me, eyes blazing. Actually her eyes went black and she had a scowl on her face, shitt, she looked so scary now. She looked towards my direction and said,
" Mock me one time and I will turn into a stag and make sure one of these dogs tear you limb from limb, preferably, your lover."
Damn!!! She can read minds too. I decided to let her go and watched her caress Dad's skin which didn't bode well with Miss Angel or Miss Lucy. They didn't hide their scowl and I feared they might anger the strange woman and well... They did.
"You are Anthea's daughter, aren't you? " She suddenly asked, starring at Miss Lucy.
Miss Lucy didn't answer and just rolled her eyes, which made the woman mad. Her nose flared and the next thing I heard was Miss Lucy screaming as she started transforming forcefully. She was crying and I knew the pain must be excruciating. This woman was causing this just by looking at her, shitt, I don't what to know what else she could do. Everyone kept quiet and the vampires retreated even further from the woman.
" Good Artemis, please spare her and forgive her naivety, she is only but a child. "I heard mum say, kneeling while saying so. Artemis, the goddess. This is crazy, so these gods are real, Holy shitt!!! She is even more powerful than Dad, in fact, Dad is no where near her when it comes to power. Oh mehn!!! Miss Lucy just made a huge mistake disrespecting her, I hear the woman hardly forgives.
She didn't act like someone just spoke to her, totally ignoring mum. Miss Lucy kept screaming because her head kept transforming back and forth from wolf to human, making the bones break and expand and then break again while it contracts. The experience must have been horrible because the woman continued with caressing Dad's skin before placing her hands on his heart, ignoring the screaming mate.
I felt powerful magic moving from her to Dad, and it continued like that for about twenty minutes. After which she looked completely spent. She told us to take Dad somewhere warmer and then left without another word to the woods.
All this time, Miss Lucy was screaming in pains unimaginable, she released Miss Lucy before leaving, looking at herself with so much hatred. I swear I don't want to get in the way of this woman. I ran towards Miss Lucy after she had been released but before I could get to her, she had passed out. I guess the woman prevented her from doing so for good twenty-five minutes and she wasn't focusing on her. I called for Blake to help carry Miss Lucy to her room while Jason and some vampires Carried off Dad to his room after he was properly covered. Wait a minute!, Dad was actually naked when the woman was......
That means she must have seen his............ Hmm, anyway, I guess her and Dad have something together but I read that Artemis hates men, why would she have anything to do with Dad? But who could resist Dad, not sure there is any woman on this planet who can say no to him.
Anyway, no one ever saw Artemis again after that day and no one was bold enough to go check on her in the woods. The next three days saw me beside Dad with the rest of the crew checking on him every now and then. Miss Angel and Miss Lucy took took turns washing him and dressing him as he remained unconscious. Once I offered to help too and both woman shot me some glare, I didn't ask again, but wait, what was I thinking when I asked that question.
On the fourth day on Dad's Unconsciousness, I woke up late beside Jason and quickly ran out to see Dad. It was past ten in the morning, I opened the door to find an empty bed. Waoh! He is finally up I guess, I looked into the bathroom but it was empty. I checked round the room and found one of the windows opened. I immediately raised an alarm and I was told that Dad left the house not quite long ago with the strange woman in his Rover.
He finally wakes and the first thing he does is run to that wicked thing. I am so disappointed in his actions but I hoped he returns in one piece because I didn't trust that one woman one bit.
The vampires were still much around and I wondered why, the war was over and reports reached us that Anthea was no where to be found, so what are they still doing here?
At about few minutes before two in the afternoon, we all heard the sound of a roaring engine, I quickly ran outside to see that it was Dad's Rover and he was alone. The strange woman was gone, hurray!
Seeing us outside, he parked the car in the middle of the driveway and came down from the it, looking more radiant and handsome like never before. Gosh!!! He is perfection in every way. I couldn't help myself anymore and so I ran up to him and kissed him fully on the lips without a Care in the world. He was stunned after I parted lips with him and just smiled after I asked how he was standing without haven eaten nothing for the last four days.
He held me by the waist and threw me up, yes!!! I screamed, my Dad is back.

6 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
babydecency2:
kk o lets watch and see. About not pasting the third part here in nairaland, still let us knw wen u will publish it and were kk.
Yeah, sure, I will.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm. So this story would soon end. I wish it would not

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mr. Brown!!!
I lack adjectives to qualify what you've achieved with TLWS:TFM...Slow &steady you've created a trademark for urself!!!

Remarkable...

Keep the flame burning mate!!

Thumbs up...
Following ur lead!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by darzleen(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
bros I hail o ....u just made my today plans cancelled bcs I was glued to ur write ups all day ......nice work wishing u d top

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SasEbhohon(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Wish d tori shud neva end lukin 4ward 2 d 3rd part.U re jux amazing

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by chorlay: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2016
the story should continue ooo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
choi da storx wan endgrin ?

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Finnez(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
kissdiz story z deliciously spiced wif goodies z jez like watching movies coz m seeing da characters n da scences thumbs up bro bur abeg da episodes r bcomin shorter help us make it longer n bigger na beg I dey beg

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by STANCO31(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Oga I'm on it o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2016
pls update na :'
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by pikkasso(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg solo, tag me. When the update don cook for fire....
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Great story brownny. U da boss
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Tummyyoung:
pls update na :'
he is saving d update for sunday.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
let us contribute money for solomonbrown64 4 this beta story. . . send d monies to my acct number, iwill make sure he gets it, he no get bank acct. . . .oya, quote me for my bank acct, no ammount is too big. . . oga solo, ride on sah. . . i dey ur back.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
babydecency2:
he is saving d update for sunday.
lol..rili?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by bishopkay: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Mehn...this is a master piece. I still wonder how you get these imaginations right @Solo.
Now to other matters; I didn't even know the second series has started and believe me I pounced on it and now I'm here. Not commenting would be a sin and I no wan start my day with "Sin". Thanks Solo...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
tombravo:
let us contribute money for solomonbrown64 4 this beta story. . . send d monies to my acct number, iwill make sure he gets it, he no get bank acct. . . .oya, quote me for my bank acct, no ammount is too big. . . oga solo, ride on sah. . . i dey ur back.
na hunger dey worry u
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
babydecency2:
na hunger dey worry u
na stingy dey do u.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Thanks for the heads up. There are so many blogs and websites copying this story without asking for permission. Well, I will let be but I won't post the third part of this series on nairaland.
Update nah..... Or at least tell us when or where you update
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by David46: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2016
Wish This Story Is Nt Going To End
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
.. Will be updating later today.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Seriously waiting
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Thanks for the heads up. There are so many blogs and websites copying this story without asking for permission. Well, I will let be but I won't post the third part of this series on nairaland.
so wer will you na post it o mr solo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Skimpledawg(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:
arsenal don win na...dt means we would be expecting like 4 updates or more to celebrate! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.