Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76697 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
FakeShadow:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!

MAUPE AKA HINWAZAKA

I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS TOO

YOU ARE IN TROUBLE

DO U LIVE IN IKOYI?

grin grin grin

What is my address. Please tell the audience. Because I know where I truly live. Do you
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
FakeShadow:

She is a poor bastard

a bastard that lies

grin grin grin

Guy..... Hmmmm. I am not sure I subscribe to this brand of attention seeking. If you've got issues sort it ok
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
FakeShadow:

You dont know how much we have infiltrated your life

grin grin grin grin grin

YOU WILL BEG FOR MERCY

grin grin grin
That's what you think. As I have said before ghosts are here on social media. I don't know this Hinwazaka guy. But from my investigations about him, the guy is a ghost.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
FakeShadow:

OKIKE CHUKWU IS ON THE THRONE
ALL I CAN SAY
He says it's time to Corral you to your Pen.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
FakeShadow:

CHUKWUDI

U DON BUY MARKET

WE GO HARD

GO AND ASK ABOUT US

grin grin grin grin grin grin
A word is enough for the wise. The way you are taunting the guy, I am afraid for your life. Someone said with his mouth, that someone will drop dead, and the person all of a sudden passed away, and you think it is wise to play cat and mouse with the person. You must have been cooked well by your mother to think that APPs and hacking are the only things you need to survive in this game.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2015
FakeShadow:

SEE FEAR

grin grin grin grin

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR MOTHER CHUKWUDI

U ARE A BASTARD

WHY ARE U INTERESTED IN THIS CASE MAUPE?

grin grin grin
Because I am a woman. And I don't like seeing people put themselves in harms way. After his real identity was leaked, I made the effort to browse about the guy, and what I discovered with my journalistic eye, was that the picture you have with you and the FB account has been hacked for 6 years running. You do the maths
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...
...and he's dead!!!!!buhahahaahaha cheesy

Abeg I no dey laugh. I'm typing...
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by tomakint: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin
Don't worry, I'll born tuwins and groom them specially for you till they reach marriageable age e hear?

Me gan sef, I don't consider myself a poet or writer. Just Worded, that's allsmiley
Just messing with yaaa cheesy grin

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Spybradd: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...

i hope you can see clearly now how a big and nuseating foool you are....

I HEREBY CALL ON SEUN,LALASTICLALA AND ALL MODS TO ISSUE LIFE BAN TO NGENEUKWENU FOR DELIBERATELY USING THIS REPUTABLE FORUM TO SPREAD WRONG AND DANGEROUS INFO. NAIRALAND IS IN DANGER WITH SUCH EVIL ENTITIES LURKING AND SKULKING AROUND.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by baralatie(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2015
TOM will fuming right now!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nobeku: 3:13am On Nov 23, 2015
vikyno:

Now that your paymaster is dead, who will feed your poverty Stricken family?
Stewpid sycophant
Are you human? Keep on celebrating the death of someone that could have been YOU.. DICKHEAD.... obviously,you don't know where to draw de line.. UNCEREBRAL MONGREL...And because your parents are poverty stricken and hangers on doest mean everyone has to be mirrored after you folks..PETER PAN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nobeku: 3:16am On Nov 23, 2015
vikyno:

Now that my paymaster is dead, who will feed my poverty Stricken family?
I am just a Stewpid sycophant
BLISTERING TORCHECUL... EWU, look it up.. You obviously do not have enough brain matter to comprehend that....
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Acidosis:

Its time to get over Jonathan's case; don't you get tired? Are you better than those who crowned him Hero of Democracy? and even invited him to head a monitoring team in other African countries?

We the people of Kogi voted out Wada because he didn't perform, please be informed that majority of those who gave their vote to Audu did so because we have no other alternative.

I am a die hard PDP FANATIC, but gave my loyalty to AUDU. Unlike f00ls like you who would rather vote a LIZARD with a BROOM over a REAL leader with an Umbrella, some of us (PDP fanatics) have some reservations and conscience to reason beyond PARTY.

I believe AUDU of former ANPP would do better than Wada of PDP; same way I believe BUHARI the pathological dullard would never achieve a quarter of JONATHAN's achievements.

Do you understand now? Or should I break it down to a nursery level?
ure a self-proclaimed "PDP fanatic"... a party that did nothing for 16years. That admission alone kills the credibility of whatever point you thought you were making.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by dougivilla(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2015
AccessME:
I am presently very happy for the liberation from the party of inconsistency.power distribution party PDP
my state.KOGI STATE has witness 2day..yes I can say it again,again and again..change has come to stay from 2day and endureth for Eva more...Amen

How market now?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2015
tomakint:

Just messing with yaaa cheesy grin

gringringringringringringringringringringrin

Yeah, I noticed.
Lolz.
I did same too na.

Good Morningwink
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Oladimejjy(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2015
BERNIMOORE:

do you expect Audu to die the same day you typed this? you can see the stupidity of yours, children like you with no experience and culture are a plague to the society because of technology \ watch what you type! stop wishing someone dead, RIP to Audu!

Must you quote me,that my own opinion and if u wanna preach dude go tochurch or if u wanna form seniority here on nairaland to hell with you......#foool
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by vikyno(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Who is this He-goat?

nobeku:
Are you human? Keep on celebrating the death of someone that could have been YOU.. DICKHEAD.... obviously,you don't know where to draw de line.. UNCEREBRAL MONGREL...And because your parents are poverty stricken and hangers on doest mean everyone has to be mirrored after you folks..PETER PAN!!!!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nobeku: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
vikyno:
Who is this He-goat that has been FUUUCKING my mother?

THATS too harsh and very disrespectful of your mum..
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by vikyno(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
nobeku:
So I am not the only one that enjoys doing that shit

Keep it up!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nobeku: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
vikyno:

Keep it up!
Ikpu nne gi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.