Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76700 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by meforyou1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:
Where is Ngenekwenu. He hasn't dropped a comment on this forum for about 30 mins. He is right now busy with his on air battle for APC with the beer parlor crew on Radio continental FM 102.3FM. He will not comment on this forum till 6pm. Mark the time. Today we will expose Ngenekwenu for who he truly is. A liar and fraudster. His name is Alistair Wilcox.
we busted him in one picture of Abakaliki he posted from a commercial bus and the mirror showed his reflection. That's why we call him Mr Woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryBoyAsemota:

you are just an idiot

Ask them to tell the real story before you open that rabid mouth of yours.

Fool

They are the ones that claimed that I am Jerry Asemota so I quickly accepted it

I am Jerry Boy Aemota

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok you might be another Jerry Asemota,
sorry about the misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by meforyou1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryBoyAsemota:

U ARE A HOPELESS BASTARD

HAVENT YOUR FRIENDS TOLD U I AM JERRY ASEMOTA?

grin grin grin

I HAVE YOUR PICTURES OOO

UGLY BASTARD
ediot, it is your herbalist papa's picture in osogbo that you have, not mine

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Eziachi: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is at least how a credible election result should look like. Reasonable and believable voter turnout, close contest. Not Wike's 1.2 million majority vote and almost 100% voters turn out.
If you want to rig election, at least make look believable.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by toludadon(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
reports coming in says Prince Abubakar Audu is dead

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:
cc francizy baralatie

I said I will not fight him or decsend to his level of posting pictures for now.

to show you people that I hit him really hard he just used one of his handle www.nairaland.com/babaearly to call the mods to take down posts.

If you check babaear ly posts, he comments last on October 19, then out no where, he comes to post here.

local search the moniker Jerry Asemota on Nairaland
on page 1
you will see him begging girls for relationship.

I think I know the next one of his many handles he will use.

That is my handle and i am not involved in any sick game you two are playing
Do you have any issues with me? let me know so we can face it squarely.
In btw the page 1 post was about 8 years ago!! grin

You can use this to cool yourself off, one of my most read thread on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/420989/mind-control-music
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
toludadon:
reports coming in says Prince Abubakar Audu is dead

Yeah. Sahara Reporters posted it on FB...

Its just so shocking.. Hope its not true
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by GenWOJUOLA(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
eleojo23:

You are taking your freedom of speech to the extreme.
You are heating up the polity. I hope you won't run into hiding when the DSS come knocking on your door soon.
that guy you quoted should be investigated now that Audu has retired with his blood...
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by datrailblazer(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
I use to think that any news on the front page of nairaland was confirmed...but its quite unfortunate that the mods don't confirm the validity of the news b4 pushing it to front page...saw this post earlier and was telling people that Audu has won Kogi state election only to later discover that the election is still inconclusive...its quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by adekolaelect(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
This guy want 2 kill himself just bcs of election I sorry 4 u of nt having future hope whoever hav hope wil nt call 4 war I hope DSS will do normal things
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sahara reporters have just claimed that Abubakar Audu is dead.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Lekan247: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by EKITI001: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
#tragedy : Abubakar Audu, APC's Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election Is Dead

[img]http://1.bp..com/-slycQp0Sb6c/VlH6M2Dw8uI/AAAAAAAAJLA/8GuGk7n-_9A/s640/abubakar-audu-Kogi.jpg[/img]

The gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi state, Mr. Abubakar Audu is dead.

Mr. Audu died of undisclosed medical reasons shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared his victory at the elections inconclusive. ..

[size=15pt]source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/abubakar-audu-apcs-governorship.html[/size]
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Ndeewonu: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
PassingShot:
The good thing about elections in Nigeria now is that it's extremely difficult to inflate figures. In the past, at the height of PDP rigging, there were 99% voters turnout and 95% win rate for PDP in their stronghold.

Introduction of card reader and PVC has obviously eliminated such fraudulent practices as clearly evident in the last general election and this Kogi election. In Kogi, voters turnout cannot be up to 40% and percentage of votes cast not even 100% of accredited voters.

We owe Jega credit for the introduction of mechanisms that will drastically reduce malpractices and retun confidence into the process.

Dear PMB, please deliver the goods in your tenure. If not, PVC and card reader will deliver us from you in 2019. No sentiments! cool

You forgot that underage voters is the way to rig elections today! And that's the handiwork of APC cum North. How do you take care of 8 year olds voting in Nigeria? Does that show honesty, integrity and goodwill?

Just asking!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by razz0: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oladimejjy:
APC all the way...

Kogi down, bayelsea to go..... grin

WAILERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG....

Nah so una go dey carry propaganda dey waka erywhere! It's a big shame dat ur foundation is built on lies!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Spybradd: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Jerry Jerry gringringringrin
This one you're foaming in the mouth all over this thread. That shows what I'm seeing here is true.

So you are a Saggitarian, ahhhh abajo....
biko bia nwanyi,is that really u in those pics? u thick sha o.. grin
@ maupe,whats himwakaka,abi whats that word again?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Michael Emeritus/ Jerryboyasemota/jerry asemota should be very careful with the Hinwazaka character. It is becoming clearer by the day, that the guy is not who he claims to be.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by sammieee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iranu, APC will soon break. They won't last for 16 years. I can smell corruption
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:
Michael Emeritus/ Jerryboyasemota/jerry asemota should be very careful with the Hinwazaka character. It is becoming clearer by the day, that the guy is not who he claims to be.

Why are u sending PM to me?

grin
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:
[s]cc francizy baralatie

I said I will not fight him or decsend to his level of posting pictures for now.

to show you people that I hit him really hard he just used one of his handle www.nairaland.com/babaearly to call the mods to take down posts.

If you check babaear ly posts, he comments last on October 19, then out no where, he comes to post here.

local search the moniker Jerry Asemota on Nairaland
on page 1
you will see him begging girls for relationship.

I think I know the next one of his many handles he will use.[/s]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Spybradd:

biko bia nwanyi,is that really u in those pics? u thick sha o.. grin

@ maupe,whats himwakaka,abi whats that word again?

what happened?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

Why are u sending PM to me?

grin
As I said be very careful. Ghosts are online as real people. The demise of Audu should have taught you a lesson by now. Be very careful.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by BERNIMOORE: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oladimejjy:
APC all the way...

[size=18pt]Kogi down, bayelsea to go..... grin

WAILERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG[/size]....

do you expect Audu to die the same day you typed this? you can see the stupidity of yours, children like you with no experience and culture are a plague to the society because of technology \ watch what you type! stop wishing someone dead, RIP to Audu!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:

As I said be very careful. Ghosts are online as real people. The demise of Audu should have taught you a lesson by now. Be very careful.

Hinwazaka you are afraid

U dont know who u are dealing with

EVIL ruthless men grin grin grin

if u want to beg for them not to sure your ugly face, just say so

grin grin
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by cchaop: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] Case Report
A Case
Gbam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam bam Gbam Gbam!!! !!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam bam Gbam Gbam!!! !!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!! bam Gbam Gbam!!!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by seunkeji5(f): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
#ForBabyLight https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/51 Save light

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.