Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76696 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

grin grin
how is your website going
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by tankoy: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/breaking-audu-wins-kogi-governorship-election/

looks like most vanguard reporters dnt know what it means to be a journalist.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

how is your website going

grin grin grin

The child of Okike abiama the baby factory head of aba

I know u well. U will not agree u goofed

I am here to deal with you - ruthlessly

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't say it is true because you don't know for sure yet. Don't say it can't be true because anyone can die any time. If he is dead there is no amount of rapid reporting that will bring him to life. If he is alive there is no amount of "RIP" that will kill him. Don't be in an hurry to pass information that will not change anything. People will die when they will die.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by ki02020(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
jomoh:

Are those shoes for sale?

Yes bro
If you need any
Whatsapp 08145804175
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

grin grin grin

The child of Okike abiama the baby factory head of aba

I know u well. U will not agree u goofed

I am here to deal with you - ruthlessly

grin grin

shut up you have been busted we will deal with you ruthlessly both on nairaland and offline.

how is your small business website doing?

mr jerry you are in hot soup because your pictures are with us and we are coming for you.

this is end of the road.

how is your dormant adsence account doing lol
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by jomoh: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
ki02020:

Yes bro If you need any Whatsapp 08145804175

Exactly those ones?

If yes, wats the price range?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by ki02020(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
jomoh:

Exactly those ones?

If yes, wats the price range?

Note bro that they are hand made...the prices are 7k 8k
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by jomoh: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
ki02020:

Note bro that they are hand made...the prices are 7k 8k
Hand made as in 9ja made.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by backtosender: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Children of the most High

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Goldencollins: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...
Every thing in life is vanity,vanity upon vanity all is vanity,the man u were typing all this crap for is dead.
its a lesson for each and every one of us. As u keep waiting for Bayelsa election as clearly stated in the crap u wrote,just know that Man proposes God disposes. Good night bro

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by tomakint: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dunce
You think everyone is like you.

You must be having serious comprehension problems if you think I'm her.

You're behaving like the product of an incestuous relationship right now.

Abeg Swerve biko, lemme see better posters.
You no go kill me cheesy cheesy I just stumbled on ur yesterday's where you referred to someone I don't know yet as "NoseMary" cheesy babe, I swear you are mouthed cheesy

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by tomakint: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dunce
You think everyone is like you.

You must be having serious comprehension problems if you think I'm her.

You're behaving like the product of an incestuous relationship right now.

Abeg Swerve biko, lemme see better posters.
You no go kill me cheesy cheesy I just stumbled on ur yesterday's post where you referred to someone I don't know yet as "NoseMary" cheesy babe, I swear you are mouthed cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by ki02020(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
jomoh:

Proudly nigeria bro
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by jomoh: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
ki02020:

Proudly nigeria bro

God bless your hustle.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by ki02020(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
jomoh:

Amen ....and yours too
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by vikyno(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
nobeku:
Negodi Afo Nsi... Nna gi dere.. Very soon, we will vote out your country, Biafra.. EWU!!!

Now that your paymaster is dead, who will feed your poverty Stricken family?
Stewpid sycophant

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
tomakint:

You no go kill me cheesy cheesy I just stumbled on ur yesterday's post where you referred to someone I don't know yet as "NoseMary" cheesy babe, I swear you are mouthed cheesy

Loooolz‎
That's one misperception folks got about me though..

They tend to think I'm all lovey dovey.
Well, as a matter of reality, I am.

But that's because, I'm determined to be better.

I am blessed with the gift of words.
Words come to me naturally.
It just pops in my head like that.

Everyday, I'm faced with making a choice as to whether I want to heal souls and enrich lives with my words or to break and mar with the same tongue.

When you see me going around on the forum and begging peeps to stop being abusive, it's not because I'm not a pro at it myself, it's because I've responded to a higher calling where I have a cosmic duty to bless and bless more, even in the face of extreme persecution.

It's rather unfortunate I've not been my fully grounded self lately, that's the only reason you're seeing this side of me.

All the same, I've embraced it, I won't fight it.
This phase will pass.‎

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by tomakint: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loooolz‎
That's one misperception fuolks got about me though..

Everyday, I'm faced with making a choice as to whether I want to heal souls and enrich lives with my words or to break and mar with the same tongue.

When you see me going around on the forum and begging peeps to stop being abusive, it's not because I'm not a pro at it myself, it's because I've responded to a higher calling where I have a cosmic duty to bless and bless more, even in the face of extreme persecution.

It's rather unfortunate I've not been my fully grounded self lately, that's the only reason you're seeing this side of me.

This phase will pass.‎
Oh yeah when it comes to words I have always believed that you are going places based on my visits to your poetry site, you remind me of my days as a good literature students way back then......perhaps I am looking at a future Enid Blyton or Chiamanda in the making ......I love poets it's a pity you've been taken embarassed embarassed
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Franzeez(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...

They will be like that in Hell burning after looting 11billion. Celebrating useless victory when the candidate is dead... Foolish thinking of NgeneUkwenu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loooolz‎
That's one misperception folks got about me though..

This phase will pass.‎

All Hail Mother Theresa..... Lol.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ravenwolf:

All Hail Mother Theresa..... Lol.

I beg to differ please.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
tomakint:

Oh yeah when it comes to words I have always believed that you are going places based on my visits to your poetry site, you remind me of my days as a good literature students way back then......perhaps I am looking at a future Enid Blyton or Chiamanda in the making ......I love poets it's a pity you've been taken embarassed embarassed

gringringringrin
Don't worry, I'll born tuwins and groom them specially for you till they reach marriageable age e hear?

Me gan sef, I don't consider myself a poet or writer. Just Worded, that's allsmiley
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
FakeShadow:
MAUPE AKA HINWAZAKA

DSS IS COMING FOR YOU

grin grin grin
You are playing with fire. You just don't know it yet.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

I beg to differ please.

Really.... You seemed quite sure a few posts ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.