Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story (3839 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by xynerise: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Both
Stop lying
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by pickabeau1: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
xynerise:

Stop lying
Whatever makes your happy...
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Qualer: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
missKiffy:
Love turn sour, so sad sad and they looked so happy on their wedding day

her kpomo was still very tight back then... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? / Twelve Ways To Impress Your In-laws / Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.