Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Three Paths - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Paths (88288 Views)

Silent Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
''We dated''

''Okay''

''Things happened, so many things I'm not so proud of. I got into some stuff and…''

''Nat, why are you doing this now? What is the essence of all this talk? I don't need it. I'm just coming out of this desert in our marriage and I can't deal with another. I don’t want to know about anything that happened in 1900. I'm not squeaky clean myself. I didn’t meet you a virgin and you didn’t meet me as one too so why are you doing this?''

''I just felt that maybe…''

''Don’t even go there darling. Don’t''

''I'm sorry for everything''

''I'm even more sorry dear''

There was silence for some seconds before Ken spoke again ''I just want to know something and I promise I wont let it prevent us from getting back together''

''What?''

''I shouldn’t even ask; who am I to question you when I'm not particularly a saint''

''Just ask''

''Okay. Did anything happen within our marriage?''

''No. Hell no!''

''I feel so stupid asking that question but I just wanted to know''

''No it's alright''

''So nothing at all? Not even this time apart?''

Then Nat turned around and kissed his forehead. Thereafter she wiped the beads of sweat that had formed and whispered ''some of us take this marriage vow very serious you know. What about you?''

''Nat, would you believe I've been celibate if I told you''

''You just did. If I believe you is another thing''

''I have baby I swear I have but my dick has taken a big hit. I've pulled so hard I'm sure I've disfigured it''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nat smacked him playfully and they began to laugh but soon after, the laughter gave way to a pensive mood ''I don’t want you to talk about your past again. Let's leave it where it belongs in the past and forge ahead'' Ken whispered.

Then they kissed once more and this time, Ken was hard again. He placed her hand on his ?&^%$@ and she moved even closer and opened up to him again. She locked her arms around his neck and began to whimper as he eased into her again.

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
By the time Ebube got home that night, everyone was fast asleep. It was a good thing she had a capable hand to help in the form of her able maid. Loveth was not a live in maid so she knew her husband would have helped the children settle in that night. She felt so guilty; it was unlike her to come home so late on a weekend but she had been trying to settle things and calm herself before leaving Belinda's.

The moment she dropped her bag, she walked through her children's room area and admired them from the doorway. She wanted to check on her husband as well but she didn’t want to disturb him so she headed to the bathroom. While she had her bath, so many thoughts passed through her head and she became overwhelmed with the day's events.

Since Belinda suggested she should be more concerned about Natasha spilling, she had become even more worried. She didn’t want to show it but she was almost going out of her mind. It was so bad that if her enemy slept and didn’t wake up, she wouldn’t be surprised. She had continued to try Natasha's number until the crazy lady switched off her phone. As she thought of these things, the water continued to run off her body and she began to cry quietly.

At a point she stopped and began to murmur like a mad woman ''father forgive me. Lord help me, help me, help me. Natasha please be strong. Lord help me, help Nat, help me…'' the water ran into her mouth and she gaggled before spitting it out.

She finally managed to drag herself out of the shower. It was so bad, she could not even wear a night gown. She simply jumped into bed with her towel on and fell right asleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
[size=18pt]49[/size]
Ebube woke up the following morning and met an unusual scene. Charles was staring right at her as she opened her eyes ''morning hon'' she whispered.

''Did you sleep well?''

''Yes I did’’ she yawned and looked at her bare wrist then realizing how funny that looked, she hissed. ‘’I imagined I was wearing my watch. What's the time dear?'' she asked.

''7.45am''

''Geez! My back hurts; it's almost like I didn’t even sleep. How long have you been here?''

''Quite a while…just watching you sleep''

''What is quite a while? An hour? 20 minutes? 5 minutes? One minute? 40 seconds?'' she was joking with him but she could tell he was not game so she continued in a slightly serious tone ''aren't we going to church today?''

''We'll go'' Charles answered in a quiet tone.

Then Ebube got up and rested her back against the cushioned headboard. It felt soft and comfy but she was starting to feel uneasy. The towel dropped from her chest but she made no attempt to pull it back up. There was something about the way her husband looked at her and his eyes appeared lifeless like a zombie's. She tried to reach out to him but he pulled back like she was a vampire ''are you okay?'' she whispered.

5 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
''Should I be after your little meeting which held yesterday?''

''I'm so sorry hon, I came as soon as I could. The traffic around that…''

''You know what I'm on about and it has nothing to do with the traffic or you coming home late. You know what I mean, don’t you?''

''I'm not quite sure''

''Why play dumb when you know the game is up? It makes you look silly, unrepentant and scheming''

''I'm not quite sure what you heard honey''

''Don’t honey me please''

''Okay, I don’t know what you're on about Charles''

''Are you a lesbian?''

Then Ebube began to heave like a small child. It had happened. She knew the game was up – Belinda was right after all, Nat had spilled. She continued to cry while her husband watched in pure disgust ''stop, stop, stop that rubbish!'' Charles spat. ''Stop it right now or I'll smack you in the face!'' then Ebube stopped crying and began to explain her life away. She was scared, very scared. Charles was not the violent type and even the threat of smacking her was new. He was not one to threaten violence at least not to her.

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
As a matter of fact, he had never ever hit her but now she was scared of him. She continued to explain and by the time she was done, Charles shook his head in disbelief and uttered ''Belinda? Belinda of all people? Is that what you've been doing with her?''

''It was the first time I swear''

''Really? Someone happens to think otherwise. I hear Belinda has been involved in that lifestyle for quite a while and you've known her for how long?''

''Since secondary school''

''So can you convince me that was the first time it was happening since you've known her?''

''I swear it was. I only knew myself she was doing that about a month ago. I swear to God almighty''

''You know what this means right?''

''I'm so so sorry honey. I cannot apologise enough. Please allow me make this up to you. Anything you want, anything you say I would do with no questions asked''

''Is this the reason why you've been suggesting boarding house for my daughter? Is it?''

''Don’t be like that Charles. It has nothing to do with Ada. I merely suggested boarding house for our convenience and because I think it’s a good avenue to train up a child. I swear it didn’t happen like that at the boarding house. Oh God please believe me. Who would believe me now? Natasha has killed me. Natasha has done this because her own home is in disarray. She wants everyone to have problems with their husband. My God! Charles hon, you've got to believe me. It was the first and only time it happened. It was the devils fault. He played a fast one on me because he knows my weakness''

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
''What is your weakness?''

''It has been so hard for me hon; so hard''

Then Charles began to yell at her. He said so many things in such a short while about her being a loose creature and other unprintable names then he veered off course and entered something else ''so you want to turn my daughter into a lesbian like yourself? You want to bring Sodom and Gomorrah into my family? If you want to ruin your life that’s fine but I won't let you taint my kids. Listen, I want you out of this house before…''

''Pleaseeeeeeeeee listen to me, it didn’t happen like that. We all make mistakes and I'm so sorry but you've got to admit it has not been easy for me. You've left me since God knows when and I've been crying out for attention''

''Are you a teenager running high on hormones?''

''Oh my husband, it has been very hard for me. Please forgive me but it was not easy''

''Don’t even go there. You disgust me. I'd rather you did that with a man than a woman better still a toy. Take a look at you trying to make excuses for your shameful behaviour''

''You left me vulnerable Charles; you left me out in the cold'' then Ebube began to yell ''you left me in the lurch. You left me exposed to the elements''

''It's now my fault ehn?''

''If we were together like how husband and wife should be, it wouldn’t have happened. You didn’t think I was going to remain like that until…''

Then it happened so quickly Ebube didn’t see it coming. Charles stretched out his hands and placed them across her throat and she began to gasp for air. She tried to pry his hand away but his hands were made of steel!

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ebube annoys you people doesn't she? I can finish her character off for you right now... cheesy grin like right now... angry angry

In other news, is it not amazing how the quiet ones end up being the worst? Remember Cosmos who was always blowing hot and cold but when he eventually found out about Blossom what did he do? He began to cry like a baby. Compare his reaction to the very quiet Mr Charles Uzoh. (spits God forbid)
Re: Three Paths by eagleeye2: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fantasyisland:
Ebube annoys you people doesn't she? I can finish her character off for you right now... cheesy grin like right now... angry angry

In other news, is it not amazing how the quiet ones end up being the worst? Remember Cosmos who was always blowing hot and cold but when he eventually found out about Blossom what did he do? He began to cry like a baby. Compare his reaction to the very quiet Mr Charles Uzoh. (spits God forbid)
Still waters run deep.
Charles is partly to be blamed. But, I guess Natasha is really wicked. Why didn't she call Ken first....... So she will now make up with Ken, while Ebube's marriage scatters.
If Nat wasn't a skimming, and hypocritical biatch, why did she choose now to confess her own sins?

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by ncChigo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fantasyisland:

Please end Nat, not Ebube
Re: Three Paths by virtuedagirl(f): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
D story keeps getting hotter.
Re: Three Paths by virtuedagirl(f): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
why is everything happening so fast?i'm just going to watch as the drama continues. fantasy welldone ma.
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fantasy is it only OLASHASS you are directing there abi kawntinu, sha lemme goan see some mushy mushy things over there. wink wink

Fantasyisland:
[size=18pt]OLASHASSSSSSSSSS...[/size]

continue here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2816418/three-paths#43206331
Re: Three Paths by gal10(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
No please let Ebube not die..charles is scaring me oh!!! Pls don't let anyone die, Nat will kill herself knowing she caused it all cry cry
Re: Three Paths by kejibabe(f): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
i am not in support of Ebube, but no matter what u write to finish her... i dont think i will hate her. accepted she did somthing wrong....but she is truly a good friend. i know for sure her marriage is over......@fantasyisland, pls dont let her die ooooo....am begging

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by kejibabe(f): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
pls we still need more update today @ fantasyisland.....dont let me develop hbp

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by fretfingers: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
eagleeye2:

Still waters run deep.

If Nat wasn't a skimming, and hypocritical biatch, why did she choose now to confess her own sins?

Nat is the smartest of the three that's why she had that "counter attack" talk with Ken. She had realised the havoc her call to charles would cause, so she had to tell Ken forehand about the skeleton she's been keeping amidst her 'couture' before Ebube would. Lika 'Fail Safe' tactic. wink

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Exactly, she knew Ebube would retaliate so she quickly talked to Ken right at the moment when he would easily forgive her, i can only hope Nat would be able to correct the havoc she has caused at Ebube's home. Please Fantasy, make Charles forgive Ebube....he has left her for too long without showing any concern for her emotions sad I once read somewhere that it is at that age, women's hormones tend to be high,dunno how true it is though.

fretfingers:

Nat is the smartest of the three that's why she had that "counter attack" talk with Ken. She had realised the havoc her call to charles would cause, so she had to tell Ken forehand about the skeleton she's been keeping amidst her 'couture' before Ebube would. Lika 'Fail Safe' tactic. wink

Re: Three Paths by stonecoldcafe: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
fretfingers:

YOU HIT IT RIGHT THERE! Nat is not so weak after all. She has prepared a soft landing for herself

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by fretfingers: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
sade1:
Exactly

Yes ma'am... Women get sexually active at age 40. By this age most women must have hit their menopause button grin and their hormones at this time start going haywire..lol ( based on a research I found and read long b4 now ). There is actually a scientific name for it but I can't really remember now. Perhaps I would modify this post when I come across it again - the Scientific name.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by stonecoldcafe: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
eagleeye2:

Still waters run deep.
Charles is partly to be blamed. But, I guess Natasha is really wicked. Why didn't she call Ken first....... So she will now make up with Ken, while Ebube's marriage scatters.

because she knows Ebube may retaliate and she wants soft landing for herself.
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
fretfingers:

Yes ma'am... Women get sexually active at age 40. By this age most women must have hit their menopause button grin and their hormones at this time start going haywire..lol ( based on a research I found and read long b4 now ). There is actually a scientific name for it but I can't really remember now. Perhaps I would modify this post when I come across it again - the Scientific name.

You see why Charles should have been considerate now?
Re: Three Paths by eagleeye2: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

because she knows Ebube may retaliate and she wants soft landing for herself.
Then I am right. by saying she is a fvvcking skimming hypocritical biatch.
Re: Three Paths by fretfingers: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
sade1:

You see why Charles should have been considerate now?

Lol.. He could also be a "bi" who knows. Or perhaps cheating on her too. Surprises add salt to life angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
eagleeye2:

Still waters run deep.
Charles isn't partly to be blamed. i am blaming him FULLY.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ebube was faithful till he started his am no longer into sex tin. infact Ebube hasn't cheated yet bc her plan didn't work till this Belinda saga. BTW is Charles occultic?

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fantasyisland:
Ebube annoys you people doesn't she? I can finish her character off for you right now... cheesy grin like right now... >:
Ebube is not annoying. Charles is. angry

Charles should be finished imo.

Thanks for the passionate part of the update. kiss
Re: Three Paths by chii8(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ezigbo nsogbu di ebea oo
Re: Three Paths by Adasun(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
olashasss?shockedshocked

why na,e da fair?infact i no go finish dat story for their again.grin grin

i go just read smal,just smalgrin
Re: Three Paths by SexySapphire(f): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls don't kill Ebube. She doesn't deserve to die. Her husband drove her to the point she is at presently. Why would a sane man be over sex at his age without having any skeleton in his wardrobe. I can't wait to read about Charles' issues and who would have thought that he could be that violent with his gentle nature?
I must agree with eagleeye2 about his view on Natasha. She's indeed a skimming selfish biatch. I still can't wrap my head around the thought that she called Ken first! Now that she has gotten her wish by making every other people miserable, I hope she's happy and fulfilled.

Thanks so much for this lovely and scintillating updates fantasyisland. I can't wait for the next update, presently on tiptoes.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Joshchi(m): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2016
I respect the comments and all but it's necessary to note that the first ish the three friends have is that they don't seem to realize that they have come to the end of the road. There's really no vibe around them each one finds the other at the edge of one scandal or challenge. Point is twenty children can not play for twenty years.

In addition to this, Nat's character has changed or evolved and her friends failed to see that. Ebube on her part has acquired or re-awakened dormant desires and no one seems to notice. my opinion is that a broken Bond can lead to change in perception, I would bet that Nat wouldn't have been judgemental if she had found out about her friends while in school. Great work fantasy Island
Re: Three Paths by fam24(f): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Fantasyisland:

Maybe Ebube should be put to comatose and should be allowed to rest for a while, for them to appreciate her. Some people need to be made to feel guilty. Sometimes our presence are not appreciated until our absence is felt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.