Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (79675 Views)

How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by na2day2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2009
Ejadamen:

It has long been agreed that some people marry for the wrong reasons. Whether male or female, one should not marry for beauty, money ,  these things are needed but should not be the foundation on which a marriage is laid. Haba! The girls preaching 'no money no romance' i wish them good luck, they'll eventually find what they are looking for.  grin Same thing for the men looking for eternally shapely wives.  grin These people IMO have no business being married. Marriage is much more than that or are the vows just taken for fun?  angry If a man/woman wants to dump their partner because of a factor that is not permanent, then why did they marry? This is what gives marriage a bad name.  sad

A woman losing her shape can be encouraged to gym and get back in shape. A man who loses his job will not be jobless forever. Like i said there's more to marriage than all these flimsy factors.

so u are saying there is more to marriage that meets the eye? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Ejadamen(f): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

so u are saying there is more to marriage that meets the eye? grin grin grin
Of course
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by na2day2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

so u are saying there is more to marriage that meets the eye?  grin grin grin

Ejadamen:

Of course

just making sure u were talking about transformers not the real marriage  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by invisible2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ poster, because men get their pleasure from those easy conquests.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Ejadamen(f): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

just making sure u were talking about transformers not the real marriage grin grin grin
Clown! cheesy
"so u are saying there is more to marriage that meets the eye?"
I'm talking about marriage.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by na2day2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2009
Ejadamen:

Clown! cheesy
"so u are saying there is more to marriage that meets the eye?"
I'm talking about marriage.

u can't keep changing ur mind dear, this is not an election grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Ejadamen(f): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

u can't keep changing ur mind dear, this is not an election grin grin grin
Changing my mind how? You just like finding someone's mouth. Or is it not the topic we're commenting on again? undecided
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by na2day2(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
Ejadamen:

Changing my mind how? You just like finding someone's mouth. Or is it not the topic we're commenting on again? undecided
me finding ur mouth ke? are u accusing me of trying to kiss u? angry angry angry abeg ooo, i get plenty wives for here, no put me for wahala lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Ejadamen(f): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

me finding ur mouth ke? are u accusing me of trying to kiss u? angry angry angry abeg ooo, i get plenty wives for here, no put me for wahala lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by na2day2(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
Ejadamen:

na 2day?
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
this issue na serious one oooooooo.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by nethacker(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
@house,

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait. cheesy
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me? cool
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me? shocked
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you? shocked
He: Yes.
She: Darling!
After marriage,
Simply read from bottom to top. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
/\
i
i
Ha ha funny grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
very funny. does that mean if we retrospectfully analyse what happen between many husbands and wives we would discover the opposites?
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by nethacker(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2009
annyplenty:

very funny. does that mean if we retrospectfully analyse what happen between many husbands and wives we would discover the opposites?
u no knw?na so e dey be my pple
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 4:15am On Jun 06, 2009
nethacker:

u no knw?na so e dey be my pple

that means you confirm the assertion!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by topsy25(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2009
nethacker:

@house,

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait. cheesy
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me? cool
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me? shocked
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you? shocked
He: Yes.
She: Darling!
After marriage,
Simply read from bottom to top. grin

I tire for the NLs.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
thanks all for your responses
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by bomakris(f): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2009
The reason why men get bored on their wives after wedding are many but to say few.

1) When a woman lost her beauty when she was a single which attracted her to the man, definitely the man is sure to get bored cos he could not find that particular quality that cling him to the wife. For instance, a girl is sexy, smart, neat, and etc. but because she is now married or given birth to one or two she decieded to live like an old woman, men if at all am a man boring is an understatement. that is why women need to maintain thierselves and always keep thier body kinkin and neat and to act like some old rag.

2) In marketing we have what we called consumer desonaice whereby a buyer or consumer always feel dissatisfy or bored with the stuff he has gotten either feeling too costly, the qualityand other stuffs even if that stuff he bought is 100% ok the feeling always comes that apply to marriage too is just a common feeling but the husband have to accept the good which is wife he has gotten the way it .

3) while some husbands face that because the wife they married cannot satisfy them like the girl they ones hard. that boreness will creep in.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2009
bomakris,

marketing inside marriage
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Ellyada: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
Why should a man get bored soon after their wedding? people should stop playing with their life. Is he not old enough to know what he wants? I think that's gambling with life which is not good.

I think a man needs to settle down know what he wants before going for it as, you can't eat your cake and have it back.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ellyada:

Why should a man get bored soon after their wedding? people should stop playing with their life. Is he not old enough to know what he wants? I think that's gambling with life which is not good.

I think a man needs to settle down know what he wants before going for it as, you can't eat your cake and have it back.

After the sun comes the rain.
Man's eyes gets wide open after "i do" cos all the lovery lovery is now different
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by latch(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
While you guys argue endlessly over a topic that had defied an answer for enternity, you may want to read this:

5 stages of sex

1. Smurf sex: When you first marry you shag till your blue in the face.

2. Kitchen sex: When you've been together only a short while, you'll shag anywhere in the house.

3. Bedroom sex: Sex is routine and you'll only shag in bed on a occasional night.

4. Hallway sex: You pass in the hall and both say "Fu*k you".

5. Courtroom sex: Wife takes you to court and screws you in front of 20 strangers.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by rubi(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
gentlegg:

Marriage is not easy at all. It needs a lot of emotional, psychological and spiritual maturity to carry on
Nice input
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Cruzgee: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2009
My people, why is it always about women. when a man does wrong, he gets away with it but if it is the woman, it becomes a www.com stuff why? getting bored is not on the side of men alone, it also happens to the woman but all she does is to find a way of bringing back the sweet thing she fancies in her husband for them to continue but the man goes outside instead!
She is the one expected to keep the marriage why? are they not in it together? if it is not ok for the men, then dont propose to the woman in the first place because no matter your shape, face, staus after marriage, the woman stays but it is not the same with the man. this is not fair ooooo because in heaven, there is no male fire or female fire o, all sinners both male and female will go into the same fire, abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2009
Many wives do not know exactly their duties when they come into their husband's house after wedding. Go and learn more by getting your own copy of ''The Power Of Intimacy In Marriage'' from www.infidelitysolution.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Mar 11, 2010
Cause they start tieing wrappers all over the house and that can really be annoying. ,
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by druid06(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Women tend to take good care of themselves and keep their appearances during the courting stage. As soon as they say the words I DO. They turn to glutton and fatten up like pigs especially African ladies, why don't you think we the men would get bored. Also, after marriage, you then truly get to see the true character you married, some women are great pretenders and are evil to the core.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2013
if the marriage is founded on Christ, it will be refreshing. You will hardly be boring to yourselves.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Kanwulia: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Only husbands?
I don dey bored tey tey! grin
After 2 weeks of marriage!
Can't wait for my next husband! wink
Hallelujah to OPEN MARRIAGES!
Separate bedrooms, separate houses, separate states, separate countries, separate continents AND SEPARATE WORLDS!!!! grin

Thank you for showing me the way, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala!!!! kiss

Wetin I wan take ole blockos do after 3 months? undecided
I still love you o! But WOMAN must WACK! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kanwulia: Only husbands?
I don dey bored tey tey! grin
After 2 weeks of marriage!
Can't wait for my next husband! wink
Hallelujah to OPEN MARRIAGES!
Separate bedrooms, separate houses, separate states, separate countries, separate continents AND SEPARATE WORLDS!!!! grin

Thank you for showing me the way, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala!!!! kiss

Wetin I wan take ole blockos do after 3 months? undecided
I still love you o! But WOMAN must WACK! cool
hmmmnn,this wont be a bad idea for me,if i have to get married too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.