Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (79669 Views)

How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by jane1500: 12:49am On May 13, 2015
Hello to the world i am Leroy..i want to say that Dr Bully the mighty spell caster from India. He is the only spell caster that can help you solve your problem in 48 hours...after passing through a lot of problems in my marriage, i contacted Dr Bully Shrine in Mumbai India and in 48 hours, my wife who were divorced for 4 years is back to me for ever...Dr Bully is highly spiritual and can never disappoint you in any problem. No matter what type of Relationship, Marital, Getting Pregnant, Want a Baby,Court Case and disease you have, he is definitely the best answer for you in 48 hours...his Temple address in Mumbai is 33-D, Gitanjali, Plot 52, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai India.. and his Email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
he is the solution to your problem..once again the temple email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Moana(f): 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
The marriage is not based on love and there is no communication
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Moana(f): 1:31pm On May 13, 2015
jane1500:
Hello to the world i am Leroy..i want to say that Dr Bully the mighty spell caster from India. He is the only spell caster that can help you solve your problem in 48 hours...after passing through a lot of problems in my marriage, i contacted Dr Bully Shrine in Mumbai India and in 48 hours, my wife who were divorced for 4 years is back to me for ever...Dr Bully is highly spiritual and can never disappoint you in any problem. No matter what type of Relationship, Marital, Getting Pregnant, Want a Baby,Court Case and disease you have, he is definitely the best answer for you in 48 hours...his Temple address in Mumbai is 33-D, Gitanjali, Plot 52, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai India.. and his Email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
he is the solution to your problem..once again the temple email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com
thunder fire grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by hope2sweet: 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
My mouth is full of testimonies, Am miss CLIFFORD MARY my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr ALLI and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr ALLI of allispellhelp@gmail.com or you call +2348149158514

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by illuminatialter: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
My Wife dumped me 5 months ago after I caught her of having an affair with someone else and insulting me. I want her back in my life but she refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I visited the internet for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster (Dr. CANDOVA) help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster (Dr. CANDOVA) and explain my problems to him….. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my Girlfriend came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you for helping me to get my love back and your love spell is truly perfect, you are truly talented and gifted i will continue to publish your name on the net because of the good work you are doing.If you need his help through spell contact him now through his email: candovalovespell@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Adesiji77: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Sauron1:

Men get bored because women stop trying to look attractive once they get married.
I am not sure if it's laziness or it's just the fact that they believe there's no need to dress to impress anymore.
Another pressing issue is the dramatic change in size of our women.
Size 10 on the day of the wedding, size 18(2 years later).

grin

Funny but there is an element of truth in it... cool
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Adesiji77: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sauron1:

Men get bored because women stop trying to look attractive once they get married.
I am not sure if it's laziness or it's just the fact that they believe there's no need to dress to impress anymore.
Another pressing issue is the dramatic change in size of our women.
Size 10 on the day of the wedding, size 18(2 years later).

cheesy
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by curtisruben: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Trust who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231 All thanks goes to DR.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by gabbytabby: 1:02am On Jul 26, 2015
He is bored because he is boring.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by chloe177: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2015
My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster his name is lord masuka, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM or call via +2347053105287 and add him on facebook Harry masuka or skype Lord masuka

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by green6231: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
LOTTERY JACKPOT
my name is jack Straight away after Dr.omotokunbor cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell.This spell change

my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of

money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.300.000 million pounds. Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can't

believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the

lottery spell Dr.omotokunbor did for me.you can email him for you own lottery number.dortoromotokunbor@gmail.com.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by jessicaruizame: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2015
How to get your ex husband back
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too
Or Check Out His Web site at http://hinduspelltemple.wix.com/hinduspelltemple
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by OwenAmber: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2015
I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Trust a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $1000,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot figures behold i won(£ FOURTY MILLIONS POUNDS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Trust A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, this happens last week ago you are free to contact him (Via web sit:http://ultimatelotteryspe.wix.com/dr-trust or email him ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk) or call + 1 631 500 4609 or +2348156885231. Am from United kingdom....yours faithful client Owen Amber

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by LastProphet: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
annyplenty:

debosky, you know i do not meant 15 means. I am just opportuned to be closed to up to 8 married men whose marriages range between 9 months to 2 years and majority of them complain the same way on seperate occassions. Then I begin to wonder if this could be a natural phenomenon.

When I now combine this knowledge to the long list of world notable married men who have cheated against their wives on the excuse of getting bored in NAURA HAYDEN'S book titled : "how to satisfy a man each time and have him beg for more". I become a little more interested so that I can be guided before I tie the knot

anybody telling u it is only men that cheat must still be in kindergarten
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by diva90: 1:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Could be incompatibility or maybe they both weren't emotionally prepared for the marital roller coaster ahead of them. A lot of people get into marriage with false expectations and then they enter and see that it's not all that rosy. One thing people must understand is that marriage is not a gf-bf situation, it's far different from that
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by browniex: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
A man moves on to the next challenge when he conquers the present one.and besides, the responsibility of marriage douses the flame of passion if given a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.