Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (79643 Views)

How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
monica11: ME AND MY HUSBAND BROKE UP 2 YEARS AGO BECAUSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A CHILD, I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. SO I DECIDED TO CONTACT (THE TEMPLE OF REUNITING EX SPELL) HE TOLD ME HE CAN HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY HUSBAND SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A TRY, HE CAST THE SPELL AND TODAY I AM HAPPY WITH MY HUSBAND AND MY 8 MONTHS OLD BABY. ALL THANKS TO THIS GREAT MAN, IF YOU ARE IN THE SAME SHOE WITH ME I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GIVE HIM A TRY. HIS EMAIL (reunitingexspell@gmail.com) ONCE AGAIN DR.MAGBU YOU ARE GREAT.

grin wtf.sorry i am not a fan of hypnotism grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Catona: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
My two cents:

Both husbands and wives get bored after some time. I am currently in this situation which is why I came here. In my case, I feel my husband has become complacent. We no longer go out for lunch like we used to ( although it started after I had my daughter as I now go home for lunch to check on her). I have been giving him hints about my sexual fantasies, how we are drifting apart etc. Infact, I'm the one who initiates our going to the movies most times now. It's either he has a meeting somewhere or he is busy with work. I know he isn't cheating cos I seem to know his every move so will be shocked if he is.

Anyway, sex now is a chore to me...boring! All he wants is to penetrate. pre-intimacy has moved to the background. Even the oral that he used to do well now he just keeps licking one portion. I am tempted to buy intimacy gadgets and to get a dude who will seriously appreciate me me and Bleep me well. But I will not cos I'm a woman of God and I believe I will also be cheating on God if I do that.

I have told him that we have to work on our intimacy, we are moving apart. at home, we are always on our ipads, less talk, less chats. We are just 3 and half yrs in marriage. I have a daughter and pregnant with another child. I fear that I may ignore him totally an dust focus on my kids which I know I can do.

he doesn't want to listen so that we can work it out. All he does is to point fingers at me as the cause of this whole issue. may i add that he is Lazy at home. Not domesticated and if not for my nanny/help, I would have died cos he can't even boil hot water!

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Catona: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
~Sauron~:

Men get bored because women stop trying to look attractive once they get married.
I am not sure if it's laziness or it's just the fact that they believe there's no need to dress to impress anymore.
Another pressing issue is the dramatic change in size of our women.
Size 10 on the day of the wedding, size 18(2 years later).

And what about men? flat tummy before wedding, afo beer after 6 months! Do you think we don't want our men to look same way? You guys don't even bother to take care of yourselves anymore. Shave, mba! bar hair, mba!

All cos you have a wife. Women even have an excuse cos of childbirth. But note that women of these days look hot after even 3 kids. We are trying our best!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Ivoy01: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2014
When I was younger I tried finding love but every man that comes my way have never spent 2 months with me without leaving, and my family called me so many abusive names and say that I will never get married in time, even my younger sister and brother were already married with 2 kids each and were happily married.

But until last year back when I came across THE GREAT Dr. Akpan Ofua and I told him all about myself and I told him that I am 41 and single and that I want a man in my life. All is said was that I will have a man and will be the one that I will truly love that he will cast a spell for me that when men sees me that they will rush after me and he also said that I will have a child and now thanks to Dr. Akpan Ofua THE GREAT, I meet my husband last year just one week after the spell was cast on me and every spiritual curse on me were destroyed and broken, I got married to him and I am 7 month pregnant with my own kid for my husband all thanks to Dr. Akpan Ofua, you can contact Dr. Akpan Ofua too for help his email is okundospelltemple@gmail.com
He also help me of my depression, he is the greatest spell caster. Contact him now for immediate solution of your problems on okundospelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348105715511
Thank you
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Ivoy01: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Good evening or morning for you perhaps!!
what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!!
My mouth is full of testimony, Am Sharon for UK, my husband left the home for a years and some few month to USA for a tourist,he meant a prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Akpan Ofua and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for
me and my husband..contact on his email okundospelltemple@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the whole wild world. he is specialized in solving of other problems including the following and more:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) Spell for magic
(7) Spell for fibroid remover
(cool Spell to get a good job
(9) If you need financial assistance.
(10) If you want the cure of HIV AIDS
Contact him now for immediate solution of your
problems on okundospelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348105715511
Thank you
Sharon.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by illuminatti: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2014
PAIGE FROM USA

I want to give all thanks to Dr relief of relieftemple@gmail.com for helping me to recover my ex back, i was seriously in a breakup with my lover and i think all hope was lost until i was searching the internet and i saw a testimony that someone shared about Dr relief of relieftemple@gmail.com and i choose to contact him also to see if he can still help me, i gave him a trial but at the end joy and happiness filled my heart you can also reach him through his mobile number +2347060595685 he is a passionate spell caster i must say
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by inosend: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Seven-year ITCH shocked
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Build your marriage on JESUS, THE SOLID ROCK and then your marriage can not crash.

Love your wife as Christ loves the church.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Skybright227: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Too
much of sample/testing diff kinds of girls before marriage cos it all
boils down to ur memory....thereby thinking about them when your wife
couldn't deliver.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by ufemia23(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Relationships and marriage scares me. Because human beings are never constant, the man u know today will not continue to be the same tomorrow. Everyone gets bored with a particular thing or somebody,wat will keep u two togeda is d decision u have made to stick to that person no matter what. Love is a decision not a feeling or attraction cos all that is subject to change

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
a man who is not happy with himself can never be happy with anyone else, simple!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by plaetton: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
astuto:
Oh my God. The views i see here!  Is marriage still worth it?

Look eh, if physical attraction is so important, why marry at all? come on, there's always free girls around. why not just  go on sleeping around with d hottest gal u can pick, eh?  angry angry angry I am shocked at what i am seeing here o. I no gbadun.
      Na wa for some comments o:
      Getting tired of sex with d same person, eh?  whilst still craving sex! come on, WAKE UP, it's all in your freaking mind! Forget that mentality that man is like a virile animal, men are NOT! Haba!!!
       A woman shd look good for her hubby but if he cant take her as she is , he can jump into the lagoon. grin

I am scared for d future of marriage in dis country o. I no fit shout o,

It is not a mentality.
It is nature.
Some men are able to tame this nature to different degrees.

There is NO normal man that cannot crumble to sexual allure of a beautiful exciting woman.
A beautiful and exciting woman is what every man, especially married men , crave secretly or openly.
The only differences in men is whether they are responding to that urge discretely or non-discretely.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by andrewlisa2: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am mrs Andrew Lisa from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband george vega, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to france he meant a lady called Maryś, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss kasha and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Ogala love spell who cast a spell on his ex and bring him back to her after 2days. Miss kasha ask me to contact Dr ogala love spell for help. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr ogala email Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com.He is the best spell caster who is very capable to help you. tel.+2348163395533
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Vickysmith4: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
I AM SHARON WILLIAMS FROM UNITED KINGDOM. After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Aba Help, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called helen,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Aba Help's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Aba Help, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try DRABALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR DRABALOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact Email Again DRABALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR DRABALOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM Call His Hotline +2348161594672
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Bosch10(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2015
annyplenty:

Most married men complained of being bored of their wives soon after wedding and they start nursing a feeling of getting an extra spice from outside, I mean from another woman.

What will make a man get bored of his wife not too long into the wedding?.
because they are not prepared for it in the first place,they actually married for the wrong reasons
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
annyplenty:

Most married men complained of being bored of their wives soon after wedding and they start nursing a feeling of getting an extra spice from outside, I mean from another woman.

The law of diminishing marginal utility has set in
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by clarke1: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke, i want to share this testimony on how
this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i
was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a
relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew
friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers . So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.
if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Goodluck princessolokuntemplee@gmail.com
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Chinum: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
annyplenty:

They should ask their wives cos they r probably tired of them too. So why not find ways to spice up ur marriage than going outside to look for what is not there.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tuckerstacey: 3:22am On May 09, 2015
Thanks be to God that i have found some one like Dr tatota the great man who help me out when my lover left me, i have being a relationship with my lover for over seven years before i knew it my husband started dating his office girl when i cut them in the hotel room i ask my husband what is going on here he just told me what am seeing is what is going on if i can take it i should live it and allow him to live his life the way he want to,it just like a dream to me that my husband did such to me after staying for seven years i cried all over the day and night no help till the day i was passing by my friend called me and told me that i am look so stress up i told him every thing that happen to me he said i should not cry again that he we introduce me to one great man that help her out when she was like me too that is how i contacted Dr tatota on his email ; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com and his phone number +2348114162478 to my greatest surprise after Dr tatota cast a spell on me in just 24hours my husband called me for forgiveness and beg me to come back home that is how my husband came back to me all with the help of Dr odudu here is the email tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com if not this man dont contact any body contact Dr tatota his the only man that is bless with so much power am happy today is the help of Dr tatota. EMAIL; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com PHONE NUMBER ; +2348114162478 MARYLINE FROM U S A

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tuckerstacey: 3:23am On May 09, 2015
[b][b][b]

Thanks be to God that i have found some one like Dr tatota the great man who help me out when my lover left me, i have being a relationship with my lover for over seven years before i knew it my husband started dating his office girl when i cut them in the hotel room i ask my husband what is going on here he just told me what am seeing is what is going on if i can take it i should live it and allow him to live his life the way he want to,it just like a dream to me that my husband did such to me after staying for seven years i cried all over the day and night no help till the day i was passing by my friend called me and told me that i am look so stress up i told him every thing that happen to me he said i should not cry again that he we introduce me to one great man that help her out when she was like me too that is how i contacted Dr tatota on his email ; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com and his phone number +2348114162478 to my greatest surprise after Dr tatota cast a spell on me in just 24hours my husband called me for forgiveness and beg me to come back home that is how my husband came back to me all with the help of Dr odudu here is the email tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com if not this man dont contact any body contact Dr tatota his the only man that is bless with so much power am happy today is the help of Dr tatota. EMAIL; tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com PHONE NUMBER ; +2348114162478 MARYLINE FROM U S A
[/b]

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Chinum: 12:53pm On May 09, 2015
plaetton:

It is not a mentality.
It is nature.
Some men are able to tame this nature to different degrees.

There is NO normal man that cannot crumble to sexual allure of a beautiful exciting woman.
A beautiful and exciting woman is what every man, especially married men , crave secretly or openly.
The only differences in men is whether they are responding to that urge discretely or non-discretely.

Speak for yourslef mister! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.