Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (66285 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by franklingud(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time green light, more like money light.
She go date a rich monkey na!
End time girls.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Cahmegga: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
no. 5 is highly questionable. lol. Most girls do this sometimes to make some other guy get jealous. If you mistake this to mean you are so in there, you will be entering a one chance.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:

the money love is often sudden

but this you will know its natural
not natural!
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
airprince1:
Answer no 5 is wrong.
Is very hard before a girl display your pix on her fone or social media, because they're not always sure whether the relationship will last long or move on.
They always harbour deceit in their chicken brain. They believe that all guys are master planners of infidelity, game guys or maybe they'll use them and dump them and go for another woman.

Consider my contribution convincing, Mr poster, or you can tell me that it's these end time gals that will do that and i'll believe you

exactly its very hard to see like you said

but read the post again

"IF" She comes to the point of doing that boldy omo, know she has cross her heart "this is it for me"

some may on the other hand just carry your picture with them everywhere
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by harffie(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
I got no girl- So I wouldn't know if she loves me or not.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
butanep:
Another thread opened by a jobless End Time personality.

You don't need the green light when you have the money. The will show you the green light to your face....

You don't need green light when you have the cash...
the very same thing you put your confidence on wil be thesame thing she will use to destroy your life with.

Money is good! But can't buy love but also the bridge to love. But once you laid all your foundation on that bridge, that bridge won't hold and therefore collapse.

Our NAIJA WOMEN lay there foundation base on money on that bridge but reaping it now and then when it collapse. Such a pity!
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by omooba969(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am only interested in the 'Amber light' & 'Red light'!

I dey wait o. grin
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by fourlake4(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Green light ko green beans ni. Just kiss him he'll understand instantly
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
airprince1:
Answer no 5 is wrong.
Is very hard before a girl display your pix on her fone or social media, because they're not always sure whether the relationship will last long or move on.
They always harbour deceit in their chicken brain. They believe that all guys are master planners of infidelity, game guys or maybe they'll use them and dump them and go for another woman.

Consider my contribution convincing, Mr poster, or you can tell me that it's these end time gals that will do that and i'll believe you
Lolzzzz. At least fish have a smaller brain than chicken cheesy you have given them a little bit of hope by calling them a chicken brain.

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE A TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool
If this isn't Frustration, then what is?
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Corn99(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
pls dere's dis gal dat showed all dis symptoms buh just dat i'll soon be goin to sch cos i've gotten admission, nd i dont want to get into somting dat i wont be able to end, she's told me alot buh i fumbled by asking her dis question "do u tink distance relationship works" she said no nd ask y buh i told her i asked 4 reasons best known to me, nd dat was d last time we chat online dat evening wen we met she was nt smiling at all buh i did nt asking her anything i just bought wat i came 4 cos her aunt own a shop, buh 1 wk later i arrange with my frend to ask y she's nt been talking to me, she said her fone fell inside water. dis afternoon when i went to her shop i saw her fone on d table in her shop cos she's gone 4 tutorials buh her aunt was dere so i'm confuse with no option. pls help
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by flokii: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
end time post undecided
what is love?
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by kayo80(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
fourlake4:

Like that's something a Nigerian girl will ever think of doing. I bet even you won't do that to show the love you have for a guy.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol so this works for you right?

it sure send instant signal lol

fourlake4:
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool
guy wetin naija gals do you? I Don follow you sha
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Xhaka(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
If she gives you money
Thats another green light

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Love Machine:
I don't fancy all this green light that ladies display like.Can't they come clean rather than beating about the bush?

But if they come clean rather than beat about the bush, na u go first call them ashawo or olosho! cool
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by alexanderdeg: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm note

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by omooba969(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Corn99:
pls dere's dis gal dat showed all dis symptoms buh just dat i'll soon be goin to sch cos i've gotten admission, nd i dont want to get into somting dat i wont be able to end, she's told me alot buh i fumbled by asking her dis question "do u tink distance relationship works" she said no nd ask y buh i told her i asked 4 reasons best known to me, nd dat was d last time we chat online dat evening wen we met she was nt smiling at all buh i did nt asking her anything i just bought wat i came 4 cos her aunt own a shop, buh 1 wk later i arrange with my frend to ask y she's nt been talking to me, she said her fone fell inside water. dis afternoon when i went to her shop i saw her fone on d table in her shop cos she's gone 4 tutorials buh her aunt was dere so i'm confuse with no option. pls help

@bolded,

Symptoms or signs ? grin

Abeg do the needful ! cool
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by harffie(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
fourlake4:
Yeeee.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:

9. She will be very proud of you and identify with you anywhere.
She will introduce you to all her friends and relative.

10. Check how are friends treat you it’s a sure way to test your approval or disapproval
If she loves you, her friends will love and respect you when you come around.
But if she doesn’t they wouldn’t waste their time keeping company with you.

Please feel free to add your and
To the ladies you can agree or add any other sign you give when you are ready.
Hahahahaha, OP, are you a chick?

She'll also talk about the future with you. She'll ask you some family-oriented questions once in a while like the number of kids you want to have and how cute they gonna look.

She would want to get along with your family. She'll stand by you when the going gets tough. She gives you flower as gift.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
anumide:
robosky02 you used the word 'confine' a lot and it's kind of confusing.
were you trying to say 'confide'?

Now, this is a 'green light' here! grin
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by BABANGBALI: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
dat na kiddies' love
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by fabem(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mubby4luv:
From Experience.
1. She will always create time for you.

2 She will always pick your calls and return the one's she Missed

3. She will introduce you to her friends

4. She will never demand or request

5. She will prefer to spend time with you at a park or somewhere cheap not a restaurant or eatery

6. She will tell you all about herself 70-80% yes i mean everything

7. She will go as far as spending her money on you, buying you gifts and all

8. She will respect your opinions

9. She will always want to talk to you late at night before bed

10. She will want to know about your goals and aims

11. She will try to know if you are a player or a cheat. Trust me if she is ready for you, she will make this investigation.

12. She will want to meet and know your siblings

13. she will carry your matter for head.

Etc
As i dey write this things, e just made me realize how lucky i am to ve my lady. she gave me the best green light ever. Choiii I Love You Her Die!

i've a woman like that too but she made me to suffer before i got her. But now, i'm enjoying her more than expected! She's my engine room.

2 Likes

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by stexsy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
pTomz:
afterall no be the itid u go dive enta ni?
atang akpan iko, ama akung itid amo akang kiet akueghe

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Alhajipaulo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mumu.. xmas don come. why won't she give you sign!! use yo head.. end time sign. end time like.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
fabem:

i've a woman like that too but she made me to suffer before i got her. But now, i'm enjoying her more than expected! She's my engine room.

lol engine room indeed

hope no be YAMAHA

but truely at the point you'll enjoy it

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
omooba969:

Now, this is a 'green light' here! grin

talk true

let me lower my glasses am see it again lol
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Mubby4luv(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
fabem:

My broda, you are lucky. I suffered too before i got her but ever since i did, she became "my engine room" i don't even know what it means grin
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha, OP, are you a chick?

She'll also talk about the future with you. She'll ask you some family-oriented questions once in a while like the number of kids you want to have and how cute they gonna look.

She would want to get along with your family. She'll stand by you when the going gets tough. She gives you flower as gift.

Gbam

that it.

the real eagle (girl) looks far into the future and all her talk is futuristic

but the chick looks around wheres the next eatery let me milk him dry now now here is my chance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.