Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (66320 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by abbiecutie(f): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello house, I didn't want to start a new topic that's why I decided to ask this here.
Am I being paranoid to think it is impossible for opposite sex to be so close as friends without having any emotional feelings attached?
Or that it is not possible for a guy who has a girlfriend to hang out with other female friends till late night (he and his gf are not in the same place)
Or that it is not possible for a guy to go watch a movie with another girl without having any ulterior motive?
My bf said to me he was going on a date and I asked where? Then he said he was going to watch a movie with this girl whom he says is just a friend and he would never date her because she is not his type.

I'm asking all these because I know I am a jealous type and I get really jealous especially if I love the guy and can't get certain things from him due to the distance.
Please I need advice....
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by mazi85(m): 2:00am On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool
....my guy my guy...chai...na which babe maga u lik dis?hope u didn't sell ur inheritance taking care of her needs b4 she finally dumped you...Kontinu(in mama P's voice)

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by 400billionman: 3:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Mubby4luv:
From Experience.
1. She will always create time for you.

2 She will always pick your calls and return the one's she Missed

3. She will introduce you to her friends

4. She will never demand or request

5. She will prefer to spend time with you at a park or somewhere cheap not a restaurant or eatery

6. She will tell you all about herself 70-80% yes i mean everything

7. She will go as far as spending her money on you, buying you gifts and all

8. She will respect your opinions

9. She will always want to talk to you late at night before bed

10. She will want to know about your goals and aims

11. She will try to know if you are a player or a cheat. Trust me if she is ready for you, she will make this investigation.

12. She will want to meet and know your siblings

13. she will carry your matter for head.

Etc
As i dey write this things, e just made me realize how lucky i am to ve my lady. she gave me the best green light ever. Choiii I Love You Her Die!

Number 4 is a lie if she is a student..
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by ModiKen(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool

And foreign girls don't like money too?

BTW, the word foreign is ambigous. If your foreign refers to African girls or South American ladies and u think they don't like money, mehn u are on a long thing!
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2015
ModiKen:

And foreign girls don't like money too?

BTW, the word foreign is ambigous. If your foreign refers to African girls or South American ladies and u think they don't like money, mehn u are on a long thing!

kk
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2015
airprince1:

Story for the gods!!
Dey dere dey tink say she fid do am, she go do am wen Jesus Christ comes.

Tell me foreign gals can do that and I will believe u, as for our gals they're too luxurious/expensive to handle.
They like flashy things. They'll consider ur flashy car, flashy hauz and your money(flashy money lol) before you buy their love.

I prefer foreign gals than our gals, they know the true definition of love.
Y'all should stop this bullshít of foreign girls this foreign girls that. Go check the records. They have the highest divorce rate, their kids are out of the house, the family is disjointed and all that.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by butanep(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
cool i should be asking you this......

I ve made my point.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by deramarks(f): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:

ogun loma gbemi e
e ko eri cha gi mechie onu
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by odaniel1(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
boyo123:
sorry my gf does the opposite of this things, but am sure she loves me.

Sorry dude, ur single!

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:

#team foreign girls cool

My problem with you is that you are generalizing. I can tell you for free that not all naija babes are gold diggers. I have come across a good number of gals that are independent-minded and know where they are going.
This "foreign gals" you keep on shouting about day and night, hope you know that gals from cotonu, gabon, niger,sudan, ghana are also foreign. Guy wake up from your deep slumber.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Euckybaby:
ame seme ata etieti... ado ata abod

abeg intepret sharparly ... lol
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
anumide:

very funny
grin
no mind am na jelousy lol

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by butanep(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
cool i should be asking you this......

Read this so your brain will be corrected.

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2015
butanep:

Read this so your brain will be corrected.
you put WOMEN AS your top priority,
And that proverb is the most stupidest proverb written by a drunker.

First understand your meaning of existence before you start puting WOMEN AS your top chat of success! undecided
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
abbiecutie:
Hello house, I didn't want to start a new topic that's why I decided to ask this here.
Am I being paranoid to think it is impossible for opposite sex to be so close as friends without having any emotional feelings attached?
Or that it is not possible for a guy who has a girlfriend to hang out with other female friends till late night (he and his gf are not in the same place)
Or that it is not possible for a guy to go watch a movie with another girl without having any ulterior motive?
My bf said to me he was going on a date and I asked where? Then he said he was going to watch a movie with this girl whom he says is just a friend and he would never date her because she is not his type.

I'm asking all these because I know I am a jealous type and I get really jealous especially if I love the guy and can't get certain things from him due to the distance.
Please I need advice....

1. that you feel jealous is a sign your heart is soft for him

2. to the matter there is "NO WAY" a goat and yam can stay together without feeling anything. one may not but in the long run they will get to exclips together

and for your friend if i get you right there is distance between you both right? so going out casually with her is the beginning soon just soon he will begin to have feelings for her . and then he will not tell you again
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by fourlake4(f): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
And you stupid foh
kayo80:

You fuccked.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by abbiecutie(f): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
thank you for your reply. the thing is we are in a relationship but it is a distant one. I'm just so scared of certain things that i do not know what exactly.
now he says we need to break up so i can find myself and understand me better to avoid us quarrelling over useless matters. I know he loves me but i don't think this is the right approach towards having a better relationship but each time i try to talk it over with him he lets me know his mind is made up. I am confused but i love him so much and i really don't know what to do.

robosky02:

1. that you feel jealous is a sign your heart is soft for him

2. to the matter there is "NO WAY" a goat and yam can stay together without feeling anything. one may not but in the long run they will get to exclips together

and for your friend if i get you right there is distance between you both right? so going out casually with her is the beginning soon just soon he will begin to have feelings for her . and then he will not tell you again
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
abbiecutie:
thank you for your reply. the thing is we are in a relationship but it is a distant one. I'm just so scared of certain things that i do not know what exactly.
now he says we need to break up so i can find myself and understand me better to avoid us quarrelling over useless matters. I know he loves me but i don't think this is the right approach towards having a better relationship but each time i try to talk it over with him he lets me know his mind is made up. I am confused but i love him so much and i really don't know what to do.

the remains that most distance relationship dont work out about 90% of it dont.
like you said he was seeing someone casually.... and now he wants to break up hmmmm
its obviouse he has developed love for her and so wants to break up with you.

let it go. simple

and start over look out for real love sign

check this

https://www.nairaland.com/2761236/green-light-tell-he-really

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by pTomz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euckybaby:
ame seme ata etieti... ado ata abod
Kase inwang am!! If na punny or puna odas commnt..u no go talk, na ma own u con see...
Ishi swerve dis side abg>>>>>>>>>> grin
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by StupidYorubaFool: 12:50am On Feb 07, 2017
stexsy:
atang akpan iko, ama akung itid amo akang kiet akueghe
hmmm Oboy you need Chisos cos this one is strong.

Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
kayo80:
Top 5 Greenlight signs

1. She will laugh at your jokes even if they are not funny.

2. She will playfully hit you for no apparent reason.

3. She will linger around you longer than usual, even if you guys are not discussing anything. Time actually seizes to exist when a girl is truly in love with you.

4. She will often playfully run into you if she is coming from the opposite direction.

5. She will ask you odd and personal questions out of the blue. Like, "How is that your little brother that was in the back seat when your dad dropped you off on matriculation day, three years ago." Or..."Why are you always talking to that Yetunde girl? Her head is big like a lion's head. " lol!
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by khiaa(f): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2017

#team foreign girls cool

WOW! They can't be that bad, surely you are exaggerating. grin
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by khiaa(f): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Ladies why are the men calling you gold diggers? Is it true or are they some broke mofo's? grin grin Just kidding guys.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
khiaa:

WOW! They can't be that bad, surely you are exaggerating. grin

na waooooooo grin
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Mubby4luv:
From Experience.
1. She will always create time for you.

2 She will always pick your calls and return the one's she Missed

3. She will introduce you to her friends

4. She will never demand or request

5. She will prefer to spend time with you at a park or somewhere cheap not a restaurant or eatery

6. She will tell you all about herself 70-80% yes i mean everything

7. She will go as far as spending her money on you, buying you gifts and all

8. She will respect your opinions

9. She will always want to talk to you late at night before bed

10. She will want to know about your goals and aims

11. She will try to know if you are a player or a cheat. Trust me if she is ready for you, she will make this investigation.

12. She will want to meet and know your siblings

13. she will carry your matter for head.

Etc
As i dey write this things, e just made me realize how lucky i am to ve my lady. she gave me the best green light ever. Choiii I Love You Her Die!
very true

Myd44:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) / “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.