Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (66286 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Corn99(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Symptoms or signs ? grin

Abeg do the needful ! cool
anyone u call it as long as u understand wat i'm trying to pass across
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:

exactly its very hard to see like you said

but read the post again

"IF" She comes to the point of doing that boldy omo, know she has cross her heart "this is it for me"

some may on the other hand just carry your picture with them everywhere

Story for the gods!!
Dey dere dey tink say she fid do am, she go do am wen Jesus Christ comes.

Tell me foreign gals can do that and I will believe u, as for our gals they're too luxurious/expensive to handle.
They like flashy things. They'll consider ur flashy car, flashy hauz and your money(flashy money lol) before you buy their love.

I prefer foreign gals than our gals, they know the true definition of love.

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
...yes and you can tell from that point

when she become the engine room lol
an unforgetable experience

Mubby4luv:
My broda, you are lucky. I suffered too before i got her but ever since i did, she became "my engine room" i don't even know what it means grin
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by searay(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
pTomz:
afterall no be the itid u go dive enta ni?
Idiok etok ayin

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Patini147(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool

I'm sorry to say this but I can bet yur mother is a Nigerian:p

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
airprince1:

Story for the gods!!
Dey dere dey tink say she fid do am, she go do am wen Jesus Christ comes.

Tell me foreign gals can do that and I will believe u, as for our gals they're too luxurious/expensive to handle.
They like flashy things. They'll consider ur flashy car, flashy hauz and your money(flashy money lol) before you buy their love.

I prefer foreign gals than our gals, they know the true definition of love.

see your life

with all the talk that black is beautifull you are still talking of white what?

look at this picture and decide now abi na VISA thing you want let us.

ANYDAY BLACK IS BEAUTIFULL

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by adeoba2008(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Super Story...
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
LOL na ultimate story

CEO @ VickyRotex come see talk here

adeoba2008:
Super Story...
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Maxi112: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:

yea man if she loves you

she wants every to know you are the MAN

she will so talk of you till are friends will stand attention the day you appear

but if not anytime you call she has assignment
the day you show up her friends will desert you like lizard who stand alone shaking his head when no one is clapping for him
u r very correct bro... but some times am not comfortable with it
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
yea it bore goose pinple on you right?
but it also leave all the butterfly in your stomach flying
at the point be the man

no fall your hand lol

Maxi112:
u r very correct bro... but some times am not comfortable with it
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Maxi112: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:
yea it bore goose pinple on you right?
but it also leave all the butterfly in your stomach flying
at the point be the man

no fall your hand lol

bros no be that one... hv ur babe ever introduce u to her friend that is more prettia than her b4?

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol go fall your hand na you sabi

Maxi112:
bros no be that one... hv ur babe ever introduce u to her friend that is more prettia than her b4?
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by fourlake4(f): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Taah. I've done it before. We went out. And at the end of the night you know...hehe
kayo80:

Like that's something a Nigerian girl will ever think of doing. I bet even you won't do that to show the love you have for a guy.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by fourlake4(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Of couurse. It does. As long as your mouth is not smelling and you have sezy sezy lips
robosky02:
lol so this works for you right?

it sure send instant signal lol

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
"If your collar isn't straight, she'll wants to straighten it for you. If you're hungry, she'll want to touch your stomach. If you're feverish, she'll want to touch your neck to check the temperature. If you hand her a pen, she must 'mistakenly' brush your hand. If you're walking along the road, she'll wants you to hold her hand. If you announce any good news, you get a full frontal hug. And when you're sitting, you'll notice her shifting the chair closer and closer until your mouth is almost touching hers. Say anything 'naughty' and she hits you on the chest. Girls!"

by Seun On Dec 27, 2005

(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
threelake

oh sorry

fourlake4

u funny

fourlake4:
Of couurse. It does. As long as your mouth is not smelling and you have sezy sezy lips
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by TushAnn(f): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool

Lwkm...the person wey do u, e no go better for am.

kpele, take heart.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by dacovajnr: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Forget oooo! Naija girls are unpredictable..Only them knw nxt undecided
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
omooba969:

But if they come clean rather than beat about the bush, na u go first call them ashawo or olosho! cool
Don't flash me the green light then.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
sonofananimal:
the green light that also tell you she is INLOVE with ya money undecided

The green light that also tell you she can green your heart to grass undecided

The green light that also tell you she is a gold digger undecided

Green light my green assundecided

NAIJA WOMEN can't TRULY love you without something involve (GREEn money, )

cheesy
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by deramarks(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided is it dat ur dad carried u for 9 months or u will not marry a gal? I pity u nd foreign gals whn u will start to loose ur money alongside ur sanity
[qu ote author=searching4l0ve post=40355219] undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool
[/quote]
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Fash20: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
EndTime Signs
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by nutty16(f): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
If money no involve,all Na story.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Maxi112: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:
lol go fall your hand na you sabi
is that all u hv to say
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Olasco93: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is one of the guys on Nairaland that creates knowledgeable threads that truly educates their student thumbs up robosky02
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by robosky02(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Olasco93:
This is one of the guys on Nairaland that creates knowledgeable threads that truly educates their student thumbs up robosky02

wow am flattared

thank alot
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
deramarks:
undecided is it dat ur dad carried u for 9 months or u will not marry a gal? I pity u nd foreign gals whn u will start to loose ur money alongside ur sanity
[qu ote author=searching4l0ve post=40355219] undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY GIVE YOU GREEN LIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO THROW AROUND NOT BY ALL THOSE EPISTLES YOU WROTE UP THERE. THEIR GREEN LIGHT IS FOR SALE TO GULLIBLE MEN WHO GUARANTEES HER STEADY FLOW OF MONEY WHILE SHE FLEECE HIM CONTINOUSLY IN THE NAME OF LOVE undecided THEY ARE ALL THIEVES THAT SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED LIKE TISSUE PAPER. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN undecided BUNCH OF HUNGRY POVERTY STRICKEN SMELLING BIITCHES angry

#team foreign girls cool
[/s]

ori e loburu
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:

Gbam

that it.

the real eagle (girl) looks far into the future and all her talk is futuristic

but the chick looks around wheres the next eatery let me milk him dry now now here is my chance
Hahahaha.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
what you wrote are clearly OBVIOUS signs... we dont need an article to tell us that.... what we need is how to get her to show these signs... ***yawns***

1 Like

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
nutty16:
If money no involve,all Na story.
Hahaha. It's like you're into milking guys. So money is be-it-all for you. cheesy

Just take it easy so that you wouldn't cry someday.
Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by fourlake4(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
yes yes iz not ittneshional
robosky02:
threelake

oh sorry

fourlake4

u funny

Re: The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. by sam90s(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
robosky02:

1. The question she will ask you when you make the first move.
Eg when you say I love you, she will reply what of x,y,z. I saw with you or was chatting with you. Relax she only want to know if the space is REALLY free or you are booked. Especially if she has been expecting it.

2. she will always want to see you or make you notice her.
Eg. When she knows you will pass by, she will deliberately stands on that way so you’ll notice her. If it’s on Nairaland she follows all your thread or comment just to get your attention.

3. She will always laugh or look impress by your words, comments or jokes, just to please you.

4. She will always react badly or angrily at the sight of you and other girls. Relax that’s a sign of positive jealousy that she wants you all alone.

5. She keeps your picture were everyone will see
E.g. She uses your pictures as screen savers, takes selfie with you and past everywhere on nairaland and other social media.

Now let's have a list applicable to adults pls grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.