Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (61946 Views)

40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Aminat508(f): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaybee3:

you too like prick

choi

Hajia

Yee shocked moku Oooo
I no like prick Oo
Alfa cheesy
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Fashola will be so happy ..

I hope no be for third mainland bridge dem drop them ..

..Welcome home brethren, Nigeria is great again .. abi no be una dey diaspora dey support change?

..Sachet water now block in the freezer and Fuel is only but N45/ litre ..

..and you won't hear the deafening noises of generators because they ain't necessary again, the govt has even banned the small gen and made you equal to your neighbour.

Nnoo nu!

Lmao
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by TrapLORD(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue tongue una hide my girl from me hmmmmmm
Baba who hide am from you? Which girl be that na? Make I go release am for you oga angry
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by 3kay945(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Marotzke:
Finally, Shakiru,aka Shymmexx,shymm3x, Shymexx lion etc. Welcome home.

grin cheesy
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by 3kay945(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
M4gunners:
That is what you get when you vote in a president that can not protect his people, in he keeps travelling.

Shut up there! What would jona have done
Wailer..

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Lexusgs430: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Welcome back Home(albeit by force or fire)!!!!
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Marotzke:
Finally, Shakiru,aka Shymmexx,shymm3x, Shymexx lion etc. Welcome home.

and.... ILEKEH
damn who ganna wash the toilets in the Tube grin

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
Baba who hide am from you? Which girl be that na? Make I go release am for you oga angry
Lala cry
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by tpiadotcom: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
AJaylee:
If they have a reasonable work doin in the U S, they won't be deported. Welcom back my country people, enjoy, it's ur country.

UK, why are you wishing it's US.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
cecegorz:
For real? Hope Shymex and Sagamite are not among them?

I am among o.

I am lucky they deported me with my motorcycle.

At least I can do my Okada business in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Sagamite(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eddygourdo:
An sure sagamite is amongst, very silly cretin

Moronic fuuktard. You don't even know how to use English sentences?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by 3kay945(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eddygourdo:
An sure sagamite is amongst, very silly cretin

grin grin

That clown called sagamite.
I thought he was on life b a n
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by jtjohn(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eseose9:

Lol Benin go just full with deportees
LLOL benin girls and boys, Italy and spain na there hometown.......Am from benin for real menh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by steve308(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
no place like home, no car park,property and purchase item tax freedom of every thing
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by TrapLORD(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Lala cry
What if I tell you that I haven't also heard from her since that incident. Would you believe me?
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ifyalways(f): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
changes1:
I`m quite sure 85% of them were shouting CHANGE some months ago. Now their location don change grin grin grin

Dem never chim chom chin yet.

wait until heat knack them now wey fuel no dey and no light to on fan
Lmao.

The heat no be here oo, my brother especially in Lagos. My AC now blows hot air, kai.

@Topic, dem welcome oo. Change is here.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Eddygourdo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
3kay945:

grin grin

That clown called sagamite.
I thought he was on life b a n
don't mind him, na small pikin dey worry am
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by just2endowed: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
this is sad
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sagamite:

I am among o.

I am lucky they deported me with my motorcycle.

At least I can do my Okada business in peace.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
What if I tell you that I haven't also heard from her since that incident. Would you believe me?
well, I've got no reason not to blv you
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by 3kay945(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
ceejay80s:
I hope james owunna is among of them, he will definitely cough out my £300 he stole from me since 2009, patiently waiting,
Jungle justice awaits u

grin
Jungle justice ke, anyway, start from his balls.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin grin grin

Welcome people to ya father and mother land. UK don deport una.

Fasten ya seatbelt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride from that airport.

sai bubu is working......

why ehhhhhh why
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
ifyalways:

Lmao.

The heat no be here oo, my brother especially in Lagos. My AC now blows hot air, kai.

@Topic, dem welcome oo. Change is here.

Nne. the heat will just make u angry for no reason... The anger will increase when you discover nowhere to buy fuel and no light

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by MK15real: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Very funny.Una welcome back to the ..... of Africa.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by omoharry(f): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
darmys:
When you find out that your ex boyfriend that dumped you after relocating to London is among the 500 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol, chai you mind shaa!!!lol
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by TrapLORD(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
well, I've got no reason not to blv you
Cool. I was even gonna ask you.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by kingviny: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
But on a more serious note, nobody is talking about how to manage these sophisticated Nigerians (European exposure)

The government should put a tab on them. They should identify and help the good ones amongst them . The bad ones should be rehabilitated or effectively monitored if not, we might be in for some socio problems (mafia like crimes, terrorism etc) that would cost us a lot more!

But would the minister of the interior ever heed this warning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. / Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.