Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (61950 Views)

40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by miqos02(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
ok
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Aminat508(f): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
I will be ur pillar grin oya re-edit it cheesy
promise grin
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by mikeapollo: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
fastguy10:
@OP
When did aero contrator become an international plane

Aero flies across West Africa and other destinations outside Nigeria.
A flight between Nigeria and Ghana is an international flight
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by drss(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
who cares? no be dem dey shout change change dey decieve innocent nigerians for london say GEJ destroyed nigeria Make dem kuku come join us for oil cue.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by jaybee3(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Well, you can say that comfortably from the outside looking in. But you have got folks who were raised through the system from the infant stage and became the product of their environment. An environment that thrives in the gang culture and they got entangled in it cos that's what they grew up around. And in the process got nicked for firearms, violence, drugs and the different things that come with the lifestyle synonymous with where they were raised.

Evidently, the UK turned them into sinners/monsters and they're a product of the UK - not Nigeria. They haven't been to Nigeria since they were kids and everything they know is the UK. So why take them to a place that isn't responsible for what they became? The onus should be on the UK to reform the monsters it created. And so many of them already have kids and they were never illegal immigrants. Regardless of how you look at it - it's unlawful and Nigeria shouldn't be accepting folks these folks.

You can say what you want but anyone can be caught up in the matrix. Just one silly mistake can land anyone in jail. Some chic can claim you rap3d her and based on how the system works now, it'll be back to what happened to some of these folks. Or just one minute of madness can lead anyone to committing GBH and the person would be right there as well.

All you can do is wish them the best. But trying to act like something as unlawful as this is right, is so wrong.

I get the moral angle bro but it all boils down to finance....

Majority of convicts are probably going to end up on the dole. It's getting rather difficult to fund the dole not to talk of justifying it to hard working goons like me and you.

Why should they keep investing in less productive members of the society?

I wouldn't be putting myself in a position where a random girl will make false rape allegation nor get myself involved in GBH or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Eddygourdo(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
An sure sagamite is amongst, very silly cretin

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ibkgab001: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hammattan is here already .. they will enjoy small
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
I dey believe you oga. grin
tongue tongue tongue una hide my girl from me hmmmmmm
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Well, you can say that comfortably from the outside looking in. But you have got folks who were raised through the system from the infant stage and became the product of their environment. An environment that thrives in the gang culture and they got entangled in it cos that's what they grew up around. And in the process got nicked for firearms, violence, drugs and the different things that come with the lifestyle synonymous with where they were raised.

Evidently, the UK turned them into sinners/monsters and they're a product of the UK - not Nigeria. They haven't been to Nigeria since they were kids and everything they know is the UK. So why take them to a place that isn't responsible for what they became? The onus should be on the UK to reform the monsters it created. And so many of them already have kids and they were never illegal immigrants. Regardless of how you look at it - it's unlawful and Nigeria shouldn't be accepting folks these folks..

You can say what you want but anyone can be caught up in the matrix. Just one silly mistake can land anyone in jail. Some chic can claim you rap3d her and based on how the system works now, it'll be back to what happened to some of these folks. Or just one minute of madness can lead anyone to committing GBH and the person would be right there as well.

All you can do is wish them the best. But trying to act like something as unlawful as this is right, is so wrong.
.Brilliant post smiley cool

4 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aminat508:
promise grin

yh bae m waiting grin
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by darmys(f): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
When you find out that your ex boyfriend that dumped you after relocating to London is among the 500 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Btruth: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Conservative is spending close to £400,000 to bring 500 Nigerian back home. I've been warning Nigerians that are interested in travelling abroad to look for somewhere else to travel to and forget about UK. UK is bleeped up under conservative government. They are only interested in your visa application fees, and if you manage to get a visa, they just want you to run your ticket money, only for you getting there to get isolated. Even the British citizen are complaining of the hardship there too now, talkless of someone on a visiting visa. Britain best moment of glory was under the Labour Party lead by Tony Blair.

4 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by genuinechimere(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eyaah!! Not funny though.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by eric111111(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
WELCOME
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by otedola1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Toks2008(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
I feel for these deportees..Nigeria is hell on earth for 80% of our Youths both male and female.

A friend of mine traveled to UK and for one month he would wake up early to iron his cloths for fear OF power outage and not until after a month before he got used to the fact that he is no longer in Nigeria where electricity supply is more of a miracle or luxury.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Shymm3x: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaybee3:

I get the moral angle bro but it all boils down to finance....

Majority of convicts are probably going to end up on the dole. It's getting rather difficult to fund the dole not to talk of justifying it to hard working goons like me and you.

Why should they keep investing in less productive members of the society?

However, the overwhelming majority of folks on the dole are white folks. How many young black people sign on? The stipends they give folks every two weeks can't even buy a pair of trainers and even getting it is draining/tiring. Most people would rather work than sign on, even if it's as a labourer in a warehouse. And that's why we all pay taxes.

Personally, I just think since the system created them, they should also reform them. Ghana, Jamaica, and all other countries who've the same type of folks don't accept them - how come Nigeria is the only one accepting them? The Nigerian government has to do better. The UK created the monsters and they should reform them.

5 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Aminat508(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
yh bae m waiting grin

Done oyaa go back and check the first pg grin
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by drss(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
This falls on the Nigerian government for accepting them. It is unlawful to deport folks like that on a chartered flight.

A lot of the folks they have been sending back to Nigeria since the Tories came to power have been in the UK since they were kids, and they also have kids. All they know is the UK and they are not illegal immigrants. A lot of them just committed serious crimes and once you have been to prison for more than 18months now, if you are not born in the UK - the home office will cancel ya legal status.

A few people I grew up with have also been sent back cos of jail and they were never illegal immigrants. Nigeria is to blame. How these folks will assimilate into a country they haven't been to since they were between age 1-7 is still a mystery to me.

are u one of d deportees? Welcome back to d Zoo!
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
rusher14:

Iyke man.

grin grin
Yes bro.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by AdedokunFarms(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
IT IS WELL.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Akeem1759(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef.....

Jonathan sef embarassed

- we need to open an emergency centre and take stock - region by region ( the respective state government should be responsible)
- we need to check for Ebola patients in this first batch and also take their fingerprints at the point of entry.
- Telcos should open a free contact centre so that individuals can keep in touch with their families and relatives (MTN should take note)
- we need to open a counselling centre to educate them that "No place like home."
- the kids/children in this first batch should be taken care of immediately including providing diapers, meals etc
- banks should approach the returnees for account opening
- Olx can approach them so that they can dispose off their assets electronically including tablets, laptops, wears etc
- The Ministry of Information and Culture should publish the names of the returnees in leading media houses (print and electronic).

Chisos, U wicked oooo shocked
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Curvinus(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
AJaylee:
If they have a reasonable work doin in the U S, they won't be deported. Welcom back my country people, enjoy, it's ur country.

O boy na UK them talk o, no be US okay?

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by miqos02(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Fashola will be so happy ..

..Sachet water now block in the freezer and Fuel is only but N45/ litre ..

..and you won't hear the deafening noises of generators because they ain't necessary again, the govt has even banned the small gen and made you equal to your neighbour.
ur mouth ehhn!

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by jaybee3(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Egbon Mi why nah cry I no dey toast o

you too like prick

choi

Hajia
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by j1mmy: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
There are more than 2 million Nigerians living in the UK, 29,000 is nothing - probably criminals and people who have no business being there.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aminat508:

Done oyaa go back and check the first pg grin
cheesy
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by darelar(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
changes1:
I`m quite sure 85% of them were shouting CHANGE some months ago. Now their location don change grin grin grin

Dem never chim chom chin yet.

wait until heat knack them now wey fuel no dey and no light to on fan
Are they not the same people's pdp hire to stage protest in UK some months back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.