Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (61949 Views)

40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by skare: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
I pray my guy who send 1000 pounds last week is not among cos I av been trying his line since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by tpiadotcom: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
is that mrs osh beside the black guy?
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by murtalaa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
I would have felt sorry for them if not for the fact every single diasporan I ever met felt I was inferior to him simply because he lived abroad.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by otiigba1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
This falls on the Nigerian government for accepting them. It is unlawful to deport folks like that on a chartered flight.

A lot of the folks they have been sending back to Nigeria since the Tories came to power have been in the UK since they were kids, and they also have kids. All they know is the UK and they are not illegal immigrants. A lot of them just committed serious crimes and once you have been to prison for more than 18months now, if you are not born in the UK - the home office will cancel ya legal status.

A few people I grew up with have also been sent back cos of jail and they were never illegal immigrants. Nigeria is to blame. How these folks will assimilate into a country they haven't been to since they were between age 1-7 is still a mystery to me.

Really? How come this new tories policy was not in any news. Man this is an eye opener, i better let some of my guys know because they are Really dodgy guys.

I ve always said that david cameron and his tory governments are Racists. Then again these guys may have done serious crimes that deserve deportation
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by flexxyworld(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
fastguy10:

Village man,I dnt blame u,u dnt no international n local fight becos u see pipLe coming out of plane means them r from london

I give up on you.. Local FIGHT indeed. Fact is; Nigerians were deported from the u.k today but that picture wasn't the actual pix, twas just a random pix was what I meant, incase you had issues with your brain, the first time you read my post
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by otiigba1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
ttmacoy:
You want me to Cite example of minor deported alone or with parents?

I never said minors are deported alone but anyway have fun and don't insulting people simply because they disagree with you.

you are right all along, for some reason that guy do not know what he is arguing about.

How ever me thinks he seems to believe that because people have lived in the UK since they were kids ages 1 to adult they could not be deported. I believe they can, unless on the ground of compassion like you have asserted in your earlier post.

He also keep mentioning NI card as if that's relevant, having NI card is no exemption from deportation, people with full UK driving licence and NI card can be and have been deported.

I subsequently believe you live in the UK.so for that guy to suggest you haven't been to the UK i couldn't comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by adaxxy: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
ENDTIMEgist:

https://www.naij.com/647790-shocker-check-out-how-many-nigerians-were-deported-from-the-uk-today.html
tthis is Mm2 and its an old picture the aircraft beside aero is chachangi and where are they today?
All packed in kaduna.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by cbrass(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
This falls on the Nigerian government for accepting them. It is unlawful to deport folks like that on a chartered flight.

A lot of the folks they have been sending back to Nigeria since the Tories came to power have been in the UK since they were kids, and they also have kids. All they know is the UK and they are not illegal immigrants. A lot of them just committed serious crimes and once you have been to prison for more than 18months now, if you are not born in the UK - the home office will cancel ya legal status.

A few people I grew up with have also been sent back cos of jail and they were never illegal immigrants. Nigeria is to blame. How these folks will assimilate into a country they haven't been to since they were between age 1-7 is still a mystery to me.

Are you serious at all? Was it Nigeria that asked them to misbehave and go to jail? undecided
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ModiKen(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef.....

Jonathan sef embarassed

- we need to open an emergency centre and take stock - region by region ( the respective state government should be responsible)
- we need to check for Ebola patients in this first batch and also take their fingerprints at the point of entry.
- Telcos should open a free contact centre so that individuals can keep in touch with their families and relatives (MTN should take note)
- we need to open a counselling centre to educate them that "No place like home."
- the kids/children in this first batch should be taken care of immediately including providing diapers, meals etc
- banks should approach the returnees for account opening
- Olx can approach them so that they can dispose off their assets electronically including tablets, laptops, wears etc
- The Ministry of Information and Culture should publish the names of the returnees in leading media houses (print and electronic).

Nice suggestions...

If only our govt listens
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by dombenis(m): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2015
ify2016:
9ja how market ni

UK govt bad gon......

Ebi don tey wey UK hate 9ja, but mek we self dey think wella before embarking on UK journey. Nothing dey UK except their Uni.

Too stingy and archaic country!!!!
Nigeria government is a useless government, because if is a good government, the government ill also deport uk citizens from here back to thier country so that they ill be feeling the same pain. a country where foreigners do taken loan and its citizens re suffering and ill not grant the opportunity to take the loan. which is unfair. please we need Gods intervention in this country Nigeria.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Rhea(f): 4:11am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=18pt]That aircraft cannot carry 500 passengers even if they were packed like sardines[/size]
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by t2luv1: 5:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

They violate the terms of their legal status by committing crime. now whose fault is that. To be honest emotionally I feel bad for them, but the law is the law. You gotta respect the law.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by AJaylee(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
tpiadotcom:

UK, why are you wishing it's US.
Was jst a sleep of tongue
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
So Sagamite my man dey Lag now grin.

Yes o.

If you need to hire a professional Okada driver with posh accent and who can focus on and provide quality service, I am available. grin

Okada riders don get international competition. cheesy
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Sagamite(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2015
cecegorz:

Hahahaha...
That means Lagos will not even accommodate you. You don reach village be that.

Lagos depots Okada riders too

Kai!

And I need to make money fast to head back to Libya o. sad

How I go make $6000 for Sagamu?
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by cecegorz(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Kai!

And I need to make money fast to head back to Libya o. sad

How I go make $6000 for Sagamu?

Hahahaaaa...
Your problem has even been compounded by trailers now ooo.
You can only ride bicycle from Airport to Sagamu. All roads in Eko are under lockdown

As per the $6000, you go wait till next year when the Chanji gofernment start paying jobless people $5000/month. Did I say $5000 shocked
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by LOVAXIS(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by giniphina: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
buhari wants everybody to suffer the pain which he caused so let them come back and receive the pain,u cant escape buharis whip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.