Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (61947 Views)

40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
Cool. I was even gonna ask you.
no idea. Not even a clue. Still wondering why and how she did that
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by tafrica(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
..........and to think Buhari is demarketing Nigerians anytime he jets out of the country. He always calls us corrupt and his Worshippers worship him with "Sai Baba, you are right, we are corrupt" How does a foreign country treat Nigerians when their president gleefully calls them corrupt outside the shores of Nigeria? Many of thhese deportees have been said not to be illegal immigrants, some committed some offences and then deported after some months of arrest back to Nigeria. Expect many more inhumane treatment from countries, Buhari is reshaping world's perceptions about us.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by militarypie: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
All the men 18+ should be conscripted to Nigerian Army to go and fight BH before we can accept them back. For the women,they should come and work in my plantation.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by TrapLORD(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no idea. Not even a clue. Still wondering why and how she did that
I'm more concerned about "why" she did it. Cos the reason she gave just doesn't do it for me.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ttmacoy: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
While it is shame, we need to be honest and admit being in the UK for however long does not make you a legal immigrant. Let's call a spade a spade and stop putting emotions into it. They are the responsibility of the Nigerian government not the UK government.

Also this does not only apply to Nigerians but all illegal immigrants including non EU European countries so all the posts about UK hating Nigeria is ridiculous.

Shymm3x:
This falls on the Nigerian government for accepting them. It is unlawful to deport folks like that on a chartered flight.

A lot of the folks they have been sending back to Nigeria since the Tories came to power have been in the UK since they were kids, and they also have kids. All they know is the UK and they are not illegal immigrants. A lot of them just committed serious crimes and once you have been to prison for more than 18months now, if you are not born in the UK - the home office will cancel ya legal status.

A few people I grew up with have also been sent back cos of jail and they were never illegal immigrants. Nigeria is to blame. How these folks will assimilate into a country they haven't been to since they were between age 1-7 is still a mystery to me.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by darmys(f): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
omoharry:
lol, chai you mind shaa!!!lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy but na true na

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
I'm more concerned about "why" she did it. Cos the reason she gave just doesn't do it for me.
Gbam! Exactly my point! It just doesn't add up in anyways mehhhhn
I just hope she's well anyways cry cry

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Shymm3x: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
ttmacoy:
While it is shame, we need to be honest and admit being in the UK for however long does not make you a legal immigrant. Let's call a spade a spade and stop putting emotions into it. They are the responsibility of the Nigerian government not the UK government.

Also this does not only apply to Nigerians but all illegal immigrants including non EU European countries so all the posts about UK hating Nigeria is ridiculous.

Fam, STFU and stop jumping into a discourse you don't understand.

Sometimes, it's always better to listen than open ya mouth.

Run along.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin
Welcome home, friend grin
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
So Sagamite my man dey Lag now grin.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by viktor01(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
soon we go begin dey hear U.K phonetics for streets.
Sh*t men, in U.K we gonna sh*t meeeeeeeeen..!
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ttmacoy: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are you done with the insults?

Shymm3x:

Fam, STFU and stop jumping into a discourse you don't understand.

Sometimes, it's always better to listen than open ya mouth.

Run along.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Godyke(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why posting Aero Contractor's Aircraft instead of the actual airline mentioned in the post?
When did boeing 737 become an aircraft that could carry up to 500 passengers?

The only aircrafts that could carry that much at once is either the boeing 747 which could carry just about 400 persons and the airbus A380 of which we do not have the airport to accommodate such huge aircrafts for landing and take off in Nigeria yet.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ttmacoy: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
And what is the ignorant crap may I ask?

In a public forum when someone posts something you disagree with you make your point as a matured adult instead of resorting to insults.

Shymm3x:

When you don't know something, ask questions next time.

Don't quote me with ignorant crap.

4 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Shymm3x: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
ttmacoy:
And what is the ignorant crap may I ask?

In a public forum when someone posts something you disagree with you make your point as a matured adult instead of resorting to insults.

It's not about disagreeing, it's about trying to correct what I posited like you know about the UK than I do when you have never lived in the country.

I was chatting to jay and he can relate. So why jump into it and expose ya ignorance?
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Welcome home, friend grin
#yawns!
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ttmacoy: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well I guess you can tell I have never lived there and know nothing. As I said it's a public forum and you posted in an open forum about a topic everyone is commenting on. I disagree with your post and mentioned why hence no need for insults. You can always post back why you disagree with me. It's called dialogue and if you have lived in the UK and know all about it like you claim you will know how to have a matured conversation with people.

Shymm3x:

It's not about disagreeing, it's about trying to correct what I posited like you know about the UK than I do when you have never lived in the country.

I was chatting to jay and he can relate. So why jump into it and expose ya ignorance?
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by tpiadotcom: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
ttmacoy:
Well I guess you can tell I have never lived there and know nothing. As I said it's a public forum and you posted in an open forum about a topic everyone is commenting on. I disagree with your post and mentioned why hence no need for insults. You can always post back why you disagree with me. It's called dialogue and if you have lived in the UK and know all about it like you claim you will know how to have a matured conversation with people.

good luck with that.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Sanchase: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
This news is Fake and lies, no credible source has revealed the validity of this news.

PLS STOP DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE !!!
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Shymm3x: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
ttmacoy:
I have no clue what you mean and I don't see how that is relevant to you insulting me because I disagreed with your post.

Shows how matured you are with all your UK living. Is this how you communicate with your colleagues in the UK? You're in a meeting, someone disagrees with you and you start shouting stfu?

What type of dialogue were you trying to have when you quoted me and started "correcting" what you're ignorant about?

In my post, I made reference of "age 1-7" and I said they were never illegal immigrants. If you understand the UK laws, you would know that minors aren't considered to be illegal immigrants and once they get to age 16, they'll get N.I cards posted to them. And after that, when they're old enough, they can always apply to the home office to get whatever they need.

Also, I was alluding to people in their mid-late 20s who spent all their lives in the UK and they had passports and were traveling everywhere before they got entangled in the madness that messed them up. My post is self-explanatory to anyone who lives in the UK. You don't live here and I doubt you have ever been to the UK. So why jump into the discourse and try to correct what you know nothing about?
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by tpiadotcom: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaybee3:

I get the moral angle bro but it all boils down to finance....

Majority of convicts are probably going to end up on the dole. It's getting rather difficult to fund the dole not to talk of justifying it to hard working goons like me and you.

Why should they keep investing in less productive members of the society?

I wouldn't be putting myself in a position where a random girl will make false rape allegation nor get myself involved in GBH or whatever.

as long as you are male, you can be accused of rape.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Forwetinnah: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
When you tell them hustle or work hard in Nigeria then travel overseas for vacation or studies, them go say Mba nu. ..i prefer to go wash plate or be a Morgue attendant for Obodo Oyinbo. Just imagine the embarrassment? Wetin dem carry come back now? Most of them are here forming Yankee boy/girl.. grin
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by cecegorz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sagamite:

I am among o.

I am lucky they deported me with my motorcycle.

At least I can do my Okada business in peace.
Hahahaha...
That means Lagos will not even accommodate you. You don reach village be that.

Lagos depots Okada riders too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.