Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (65832 Views)

My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by zemaye: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
nothing impossible on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Louislewis: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=16pt]I believe he was brainwashed with the preaching he heard on you people's wedding day. He is trying to please in all things to show how much he loves you. If you can reciprocate in the same way, the love for both of you will go deeper such that nothing can separate you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by tellwisdom: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Take him to the hospital, he's possesed undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by tipwill(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
That's why i will never marry an 'experienced' woman. You want him to be like those previous guys. He is not please !

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by allanphash7(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
You have already adviced her on what to do

Remember what you said you did to one guy because of behaving like an ode
olamisowon1:
I understand u so well. If I were in your shoe I would feel the same way. I want a caring and understanding man for a husband but I won't appreciate one that will end up choking me- I need my space too. I broke up with a guy for this reason too. I ve a strong personality so I don't need ode for a husband.

I really don't know what you can do cos thats who he is. Just take him as he is. Best of luck.
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by ceejayluv(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2015
do you know what?. divorce him and swap husbands with my cousin's wife. by the time he panel-beats you, leaves you kobo-less, counts the number of pieces of meat in the pot whenever you cook, checks the items you bought when he manages to give you money to go to market, barks at you to open your legs at night after beating you, etc... then you'll know what you have.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Ayibaba1: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Since you want a candid opinion, here is one;
He loves you, even to a fault. However, you are taking advantage of him and yet complaining. Any man in love is weak and at times blind, but it takes a weaker woman to take advantage of that. The truth is, all that he does for you and with you, it only takes a good man to do those. If you are not comfortable with it, then you really need help, help from yourself. Most women will die for such attention you are presently getting. If you are not appreciative of him, somebody else will some days and some ways.
And on divorce, that is probably the lamest excuse i have ever heard from a woman. If you think that is the right thing to do, i will advise you to go ahead. But one thing is certain, the same man that is at your beck and call today, one wrong step from you, could become your nemesis. Learn to appreciate a rare man.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by petiteee(f): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Na wa o! We women are insatiable

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
men with no past relationship are generally nice,those ones who have gone through heartbreak done give a damn about you.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by lordyugo: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2015
To keep a woman u need to have the ability to be in between a gentleman and an asshole cos they want the 2 and its the gospel truth. Dnt believe all that crap that they say about dr kind of man cos they need d oda too.
show me a man that understands a woman and il show u a liar , how can u understand a gender that doesn't understand themselves?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Kaycee625(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2015
U have a man dat worships d ground you walk on and you are complaining, wait until u meet a woman beater then you will appreciate what you have. My advice simply communicate your worries with him, like coming to salon, tell him in a loving way why you dont want him to come along, but he can come and pick you up, if he wishes, dat man loves you with all his heart, dont hurt him, cos if he becomes hurt and changes it will be bad, not just for you but other women that will come his way, cos he will also start to cheat
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by danthamccoy(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2015
You are right. Your husband is a submissive. I've read about it and it's more common than you think. What he (sub?)consciously wants is a strong dominant woman to take charge of the marriage. In the west there are lots of forums dedicated to stuff like that. Obviously you're not that type of woman.
Sadly I don't think there's any changing that. He'll never be the 'real man' you desire.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by onelife97: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
commitcrime:
Hmmmmm

Since u want sincere mature advice. I ll oblige u.

You re a fool!

Your husband loves u so much that he dotes on u. All men would normally do that but men like me dated bitches so we transformed and became assholes.

If ur husband worships u. It is normal

It is left for u to take the obeisances in humility and reciprocate.

If u turn him into an asshole. Babe I promise u. You ve lost him forever.

P.S
I realise it is easy being an asshole than a gentleman

#TEAMASSHOLE
Thanks for ur sincere comment.
The OP is not only a fool but an grande idiot at that.
U see a perfect God-fearing gentleman and u here ranting against his kindness and soft heartedness.
No matter how simple he looks or behave,let me tell u to ur insincere brain,NA MAN U DEY LOOK SO OO.If he starts behaving like one now na u go still come and and say ur husband has turned out to be a beast.
That is the reason I always say women are not supposed to be pampered.
I have learned my lesson from a true life experiences.
I ll give u what u give me. (In baba Fela's voice RIP baba)YOU GIVE ME S..HIT I GIVE YOU S..HIT.
Ode ur husband treats u like a Queen u r here complain.
Kini awa okunrin ma wa Fi te eyin Obinrin alaimore yi lorun o??

I remember an American divorce case that I watched,wey the woman wan divorce because her husband b too nice to her....idiotA of the highest order.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by fpeter(f): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
this life na wa o...i would like to have my husband cozy up to me like that
i would love him to be interested in my likes and affairs too, my dear i see
you love your space but marriage is about 2 people becoming 1. Trust me
if you divorce that good man, you will never find a man half as caring as him
most women would die for a loving man as your husband. Don't be ungrateful
appreciate him,reciprocate his affections with submission and love. Don't take
undue advantage of him. If he changes you will never be able to have him back.

I know how you feel, i dated two two guys back in school that had the same similarities
with your husband, I practically broke their hearts because i felt they were too simple and
slow. I moved on to a so called bad boy, instead of him pampering me i started competing
for his love with other girls, some were far prettier by the time i realized my foolery it was
too late. Smarter girls had claimed them and married them....I WEPT!!!!!! cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
optimusprime2:

Overall I feel bad for your husband- it's really not his fault. He married a girl not a woman. (Sorry girl just being blunt)
Chineke God, You hit the nail properly....
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by femi4: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Karleb:
I might be the most romantic man on earth but changing a sport channel to Faith channel? mba!
That woman won't sleep in the house that night

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by samx4real(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2015
She is an END TIME WIFE!

madgoat:
Seriously end time things cry
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by ojsenior: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2015
May I borrow your husband? everything good is not meant for everybody.

He is nice, he is a fool.
he does not complain, he is a dole.
You don't cook, he cooks, he likes food too much.

Pls wait till someone appreciate all what you called stupidity and then you can come to Nairaland that men are wicked

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2015
commitcrime:
Hmmmmm

Since u want sincere mature advice. I ll oblige u.

You re a fool!

Your husband loves u so much that he dotes on u. All men would normally do that but men like me dated bitches so we transformed and became assholes.

If ur husband worships u. It is normal

It is left for u to take the obeisances in humility and reciprocate.

If u turn him into an asshole. Babe I promise u. You ve lost him forever.

P.S
I realise it is easy being an asshole than a gentleman

#TEAMASSHOLE
....lol...can you be my personal asshole?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2015
enstack:
I had to create a new account just to post this as it's quite sensitive. It's quite lengthy too but I'll be brief. I need mature and friendly advice from people here.

When I first met my husband, it was in a library. We talked briefly and we became close. I have had past relationships in my life so I was careful as possible. I realised that he had no past relationship. He was a typical virgin and was new and I was his first girlfriend. So I felt comfortable with him. He was so kind and loving so I agreed to marry him.

Now it has gotten worse. Everytime he does anything I want without asking questions. At first I enjoyed it but now I'm starting to worry about him as it's getting out of hand. He does not display any act of manliness in the house. He behaves like my puppet or my foot stool. The other day he was watching the soccer game and I just jokingly mentioned how boring it was and I would prefer the faith channel. He changed the channel to the faith channel just like that. Even at work he would be calling me and texting me I am even scared he would loose his job if his employer finds out.

I have no time for myself.. he is always around. Sometimes if I say no to his advances for sex he would act like I am a wicked woman who has cheated him or rubbed him of his right. He would give me the silent treatment for weeks until I give in. On Sunday he insisted on going with me to the salon and it's now embarrassing as every Sunday my mates in the salon would gossip about how my husband is the only man amongst women making their hairs because his wife is there. I try to talk to him but he would feel so sad like I have taken smething away. I don't understand.

If I'm studying at night, he would suddenly begin to romance me and strip me of my clothing without saying anything first when he can see I'm studying. If I rebuke him, he would be very sad. Every time he must have one intimate relation with me everyday and life does not work that way. I don't know if it's immaturity or he is sick mentally. The day I returned home 11pm due to huge traffic jam, I was expecting him to be furious like any other man.. he was with all smiles even offered me water and collected my bag and books. Christ.

I need sincere help. I told his family that I'll file a divorce if this continues as I cannot live like this. It's no longer love but idolatry. I thought it's wives that are submissive.. he is the one submissive. Anything I ask... he grants even silly things. Things that a real man would query before granting.

I am sure that if I ask him to bathe in acid he would do it. I'm sick and tired of this marriage. Just a year. The last quater he gave me his ATM to spend when I went for training in Abuja. When I was spending excessively he was quiet about it until I returned and found it he was broke that i wrecked him. I was wondering what happened to him. Why didn't he talk?

Please Nairalanders what is happening? I love him still and divorce would be my last resort. I need your advice and help on how to fix this because I don't know what to do anymore.

Thank you all.

Women are the first wonder of the world..so confused and do not know what they want..smh.

The embolden though...i guess he made the wrong choice..Please divorce and free him,i think he deserves someone better.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by mekonglobal(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:
Hmmm....quite the dilemma. Trust me, I really understand how you feel about the whole situation. You are really a good woman, because there are women who if they were in your shoes, would capitalize on this ....in a selfish way.

Your husband loves you and he values you, that's why he is acting the way he is. All men who love their wives view them as a priceless possessions of great value, but it seems your husband values you way too much.

I would have advised you talk to him, but you said you already did. But my question is how? How did you actually talk to him? I'd have suggested you be a bit aggressive if you are to talk to him about it. Make him feel the emotion pour out of you. He listens to you, and he concerned about how you feel, maybe if he sees how displeased you really are about his behavior, he might change.

Does your husband have any close friend? Someone he listens to, and someone he trusts. I think you should talk to that person about this whole thing. Tell him to talk to your husband about his behavior towards you, but tell him to not make it seem like you were the one who told him to tell him, let it be like it was something he observed himself.

Men listen to their friend's advice and they share a really deep understanding among themselves. I believe if his friend talks to him and maybe makes jest of him about his actions, he would consider and make amends.

Please don't consider divorce. You married someone who loves you and cares deeply about you. There are women like you who pray night and day that their husbands show them just a little love and attention. But you, you already have that. You don't want to throw all that away. If you eventually decide to divorce him, how sure are you that the next man you will find will be even half as caring as he is.

I wish you all the best.
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by elfico(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
I hope when he changes into a monster you wouldnt complain o.
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by meemeetruth(f): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Sorry op buh wot kind of a wife r u that u wount know ur wreckin ur husband I mean d ATM was wit u so u knew xactly how much was in it,ur takin dis man's love for granted and am afraid his first xperience might turn out bad since he does anytin u tell him why nt teach him hw to b manly,op only u av d key to ur happy marriage u cn ruin it if u want and see how many of dose jealous gossips in dat salon will dive him,am in a similar case dey use to call us MTN in skool(evrywhere u go) buh mine is a bit short tempered we r nt married yet buh I knw he's goin to b d best husband pls b proud of d man God has given to u, in marriage one person's level is always higher if its u in ur case den let him learn from u n don't use him lyk a puppet cos u knw he'll do anytin respect and love him lastly am wonderin if its someone opposite in character to his u want[sub][/sub]

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Larrylarex(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
The ONLY way to keep yourself happy is to idolize him too! Make it your own priority to give in to his every desire because you knew the kind of man you married. It will look like a competition of who loves most and since he's miles ahead now you'll be very happy if you could catch up with him and probably overtake him sef. No better marriage could there be!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by hotterthanfire: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Does he have friends? If he does, encourage him to go out more and associate with his fellow men. The time he spends with you at the salon can be used to hang out with the boys while probably waiting for you (if he must wait).
Sometimes allow him to take the wheel in terms of decision making, don't always tell him what to do, if he makes a mistake or fails as a result of the decision he took, he will definitely learn from it.
As per intimacy, he's not an exception to all men. They are all the same especially when they are crazy about you. My hubby does same, when it comes to sex, men are very childish, sometimes the type of question he asks, the care he shows, the way he behaves just to get that sex will begin to make you wonder if he's OK. Nevertheless, talk to him about interrupting your study time. Am sure he will understand.
Dear sis, don't get tired, in fact you should be happy and proud that you husband adores you so much, many women out there are praying and hoping to get at least 10% of their Hubby's love and attention, and here you are complaining.
You can shape him into the man you want him to become. It will only take patience and time.
Lastly keep family out of your relationship so they won't use it against any of you in the future.
Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by onelife97: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
osesology:
Women and their wahala. If a man is not caring, it's a problem, if he's too caring, it's a bigger problem. Sometimes I begin to think that women don't really know what they want. Anyway, just as someone above me mentioned earlier, your husband's self esteem is obviously lower than yours and that is why he practically worships the ground you walk on. He really needs to man up, like a real African man. Madam why not talk to him and let him know how you feel about his character, how it affects you and how you think he can adjust. I know he's going to get angry at first but if you really want to continue living together, talking to him is something you must do.

Wait o, did you say he gave you his atm card when you travelled? hmmm. I might be a loverboy...but not to that extent, haba!
It seems to me that somebody gave somebody a love potion...I wasn't refering to you o...madam!

There's nothing really bad to give one's wife one his at card but only if she can be trusted and deserves it.
I once did that out of love and trust...mind u na mother of my son my future I did that for but she misused the opportunity,she never overspent my money or unnecessarily but she no dey appreciate my kind gesture and treat me how I wanted to be treated and I stopped.
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by femi4: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
enstack:

Seriously? I am selfish and Wicked? Everywhere i go, he wants to be there! He wanted to accompany me to a women convention(Women Only)! Amongst almost 200 Women very few men were there because its a thing for women not for couples. He threatened to Hang Himself.

So I am selfish because I dont want my husband turning me to his boss and he is my P.A? Sometimes he would hold my purse or handbag and sometimes people would begin to ask "Is he your husband or your driver?"
Eleyi gidigan o, opin aye ti de tan
Madam, this is no longer ordinary.

Lasisi come and see endtime husband o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by jpphilips(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
enstack:
I had to create a new account just to post this as it's quite sensitive. It's quite lengthy too but I'll be brief. I need mature and friendly advice from people here.

When I first met my husband, it was in a library. We talked briefly and we became close. I have had past relationships in my life so I was careful as possible. I realised that he had no past relationship. He was a typical virgin and was new and I was his first girlfriend. So I felt comfortable with him. He was so kind and loving so I agreed to marry him.

Now it has gotten worse. Everytime he does anything I want without asking questions. At first I enjoyed it but now I'm starting to worry about him as it's getting out of hand. He does not display any act of manliness in the house. He behaves like my puppet or my foot stool. The other day he was watching the soccer game and I just jokingly mentioned how boring it was and I would prefer the faith channel. He changed the channel to the faith channel just like that. Even at work he would be calling me and texting me I am even scared he would loose his job if his employer finds out.

I have no time for myself.. he is always around. Sometimes if I say no to his advances for sex he would act like I am a wicked woman who has cheated him or rubbed him of his right. He would give me the silent treatment for weeks until I give in. On Sunday he insisted on going with me to the salon and it's now embarrassing as every Sunday my mates in the salon would gossip about how my husband is the only man amongst women making their hairs because his wife is there. I try to talk to him but he would feel so sad like I have taken smething away. I don't understand.

If I'm studying at night, he would suddenly begin to romance me and strip me of my clothing without saying anything first when he can see I'm studying. If I rebuke him, he would be very sad. Every time he must have one intimate relation with me everyday and life does not work that way. I don't know if it's immaturity or he is sick mentally. The day I returned home 11pm due to huge traffic jam, I was expecting him to be furious like any other man.. he was with all smiles even offered me water and collected my bag and books. Christ.

I need sincere help. I told his family that I'll file a divorce if this continues as I cannot live like this. It's no longer love but idolatry. I thought it's wives that are submissive.. he is the one submissive. Anything I ask... he grants even silly things. Things that a real man would query before granting.

I am sure that if I ask him to bathe in acid he would do it. I'm sick and tired of this marriage. Just a year. The last quater he gave me his ATM to spend when I went for training in Abuja. When I was spending excessively he was quiet about it until I returned and found it he was broke that i wrecked him. I was wondering what happened to him. Why didn't he talk?

Please Nairalanders what is happening? I love him still and divorce would be my last resort. I need your advice and help on how to fix this because I don't know what to do anymore.

Thank you all.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1) easy just tell him to give you space and damn the consequences, after all your wish is his command.
2) Don't file for a divorce except you want his blood on your hands, he is gonna kill you and himself if you do.
3) Never you have a child with him, kids are the biggest test of maturity for a guy, with what you have, I foresee him running away and becoming an alcoholic once you give birth.
4) Find a way to adapt to the situation, he is just s!lly and probably a spoilt kid from an influential home, they are not raised with the whole masochism street boys are raised with that is the reason most of them lack the discipline of survival.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your man, just try to be embarrassing him once in a while in public, with time he will change.

NB: His condition has nothing to do with being a virgin for so long, as a matter of fact, his condition brought about the long virginity.
We always confuse social pariahs or social recluse with being good or homely or husband or wifey materials, which ever language you choose,
I don't really encourage immorality but a bit of adventure is healthy for every normal person, when I see or hear about people who completely isolated themselves for whichever reason, either by embracing Jesus to a dangerous dimension aka Born again, or the too shy to act type or lacking the social clout to be seen or heard, I hardly worry about their immediate disposition rather I worry about the force behind such recluse, severally I have crossed their path and believe me when I say "THEY AINT MY TYPE".

The Salon part is pretty funny, this is what you will do, talk to the salon girl to set him up with other close customers with caustic tongue, they will be discussing him in his presence, my only fear is that he may join the ladies laughing at himself, ie if he is completely emasculated and shameless, I have a funny feeling he is.

Congratulations you just won yourself a human toy for the rest of your life!! use the power he has given you to your advantage, take charge of the home, make sure he remains in your perpetual bondage, it matters less whether he wakes up or not. he doesn't do anything without your consent, since you are smarter than him, put a leash around his neck and walk him to the park like a dog, that is what he deserves and he will be just fine.

I have no sympathy for d!ckless men, when next he sends you a text from his office, call him and warn him never to do so except during lunch break that you cant afford a d!ckless and jobless man at the same time.
When he asks for sex at those odd times, kick him out, if he doesn't talk to you the next day, give him a 24hrs ultimatum to start talking or else he will not see pvssy again till his next birth day, trust me he lacks what it takes to get it elsewhere, after a while he will come begging, cage him to an uncomfortable level with time he will man up and stand up to you.

Collect all his debit cards and notes, he must take your permission to spend his own money, tell him that there are new rules now in the marriage. In pressure, pain and Agony, the man in him will wake, never relax any of those rules.
My only fear is this, If you wake that beast you seek, it may cost you more than you bargained for.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by dwebwalker(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
I am afraid for you, why I believe if its not broken don't fix it.... Bruno mars said.... you are amazing just the way you are...

.Your husband is amazing and honestly if you ask me, don't try to change him, cuz you may wake the beast in him and regret...

As men we have this beast trapped inside us, some show theirs and others hide theirs but the truth is you don't wake it up....

About telling his friend to advice him, its a bad idea cuz some friends might make him feel so bad, that he will come home n maybe do some thing to hurt you...

just make him understand, it will b a wrong move to wanna change him....

Final Note: Be careful what you wish for cuz d devil u know now is better than the angel you don't know

Hope no b fiction @OP....
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
enstack: I will be a bit harsh here...

1)You're silly for thinking having sex with you isn't his right...Denying him that is denying him his right...You do him no favour by obliging him sex...

2)For thinking of divorce because he adores you shows you quite immature with a perjured mindset of marriage... I am an advocate of for better for worse till death...You're not worth such attention babe by your husband...

3)Involving 3rd party with subtle threats to him is also very stupid of you...Have you taken time to dialogue extensively on your misgivings with him?...Have you suggested better alternatives to him?...Are you considerate in these demands or just being selfish?...Why were you extravagant and expecting him to reprimand you?...Didn't you know his financial worth before now?...Would you not cheat on him if he was miserly in dishing out his financial resources to you? ...

4)If you leave him today, though he may feel the pain for sometime...I pray he gets someone who would appreciate his care, less judgemental personality, and open mindedness...and reciprocate accordingly...

5)But if you decide to stay...Dialogue is key here...Don't just criticize him...Back it up with better alternatives or suggestions...Make him feel secured too by your actions...There are thorns in roses but the pain is worth it...

Best wishes and divine blessings to your home...Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by JERRY1925(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
enstack:

Thank you all.

Madam, u just said ur side of the story, but I can assure u, nd I knw d kind of man u got married tooo, he choose to love u..dnt LET HIM CHANGE dat, all u need to do, is to make him trust u..i guess u'v told him how hurt u'v been in the past..(u knw does stories u'v told him)...all u should do is make him feel save...I guess he does not really trust u..so he's do all he can...and u his 1st...dnt let him change..dere will be no average change dat will suit u better dan dis...dnt let him give u his other side...ALL men can be desame, dnt change him.
Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015
You can easily domesticate a bad boy into a husband... but OP's husband is too much of a nice guy, it would be difficult to make him start acting "tough"...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.