Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm (2815 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Big A$$ Goes Wild In Earth-shaking Tw£rk Dance (photos) / Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by decasmir: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Clitoral stimulation is a great way to make a woman come. It is one thing I have learnt to do on any woman that makes them want me the more. As a matter of fact any girl I have laid has something to say about my expertise in stimulation. Recently, I published an article on 12 facts about the clitoris. I advise you read so you can comfortably a woman's clit.

The below content are helpful tips by an expert.
1. The Squeeze — I can't believe that more people don't know about this clitoral rubbing technique. It's so powerful, despite the fact that it's an indirect stimulation technique. There are multiple ways to perform it, so I advise that you play around with it to discover the exact things that feel best for you

Continue below
http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-stimulate-clitoris-for-earth.html

1 Share

Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
lol, earth shaking orgasm !?
Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by TrapLORD(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2015
I been doing these things yet the earth doesn't shake. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by obiorathesubtle: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2015
undecided wow

La click

La die of aids tongue
Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by decasmir: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
I been doing these things yet the earth doesn't shake. Or am I missing something?

YOu are probably missing something. Who knows
Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by TrapLORD(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
decasmir:

YOu are probably missing something. Who knows
The last time I did it, it didn't even rain talkless of earth-shaking undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by decasmir: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
The last time I did it, it didn't even rain talkless of earth-shaking undecided

When you guys have good emotional and sexual connection it go rain with thunder
Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by TrapLORD(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2015
decasmir:

When you guys have good emotional and sexual connection it go rain with thunder
The sun didn't even shine embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by decasmir: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
The sun didn't even shine embarassed

TrapLORD you tooooo funny. but my guy the babe dey shout your name shall
Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by TrapLORD(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2015
decasmir:

TrapLORD you tooooo funny. but my guy the babe dey shout your name shall
she was too busy crying n tellin me she loves me n all that.. But there was not even a sandstorm talkless of wind embarassed
Re: How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok .. But no clicking

(1) (Reply)

The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. / Is It A Crime To Ask A Guy Out As A Lady? / Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.