Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up (905 Views)

He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. / Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by ikeyman00(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2009
why do nigerians come to nl tellin us that they are god's gift eg

how come all the ladies want me

how come all the ladies wana marry me

how come this and that

oh plzzzzzzzzzzz nl hellllllllllllllllllllp

How can nairaland be in the best position to help when they dnt know what the poster look like

the mirror could be decieving these posters?
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by Igwe9(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2009
@ikeyman00
What's up? smiley
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by tope5000: 10:24pm On May 25, 2009
ikeyman00:

how come this and that

How can nairaland be in the best position to help when they dnt know what the poster look like

the mirrow could be decieving these posters?

Rofl. . . , i wonder myself grin cheesy grin
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 25, 2009
Because they post such threads to find solutions to their problems, not advertise themselves, no matter how silly the problem may sound, they are not actually obligated to post a picture.

Besides, some just do it for laughs and it can be kind of funny sha.
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by LadyT(f): 10:26pm On May 25, 2009
WOW thats amazing coming from a man!

High 5!

I too am so tired of the boasters!
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by yme1(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2009
ikeyman00:

how come this and that

the mirrow could be decieving these posters?
Rofl to that grin grin
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by ikeyman00(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2009
igwe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hahhah i de oo; not too bad

lady-t, hmm u suprised? hahhaha, imagine chattin on date line but no pic to back up, who would u take serious

ibakeya

yes i understand some poster wana do some kinda of [b]de see me rollin they hate, tryin to catch ridin dirty[/b]hahha sure there are better way to get attention

however when there are so many comin in here, mehh it becomes annoyin when u dnt know what they like

tope ha cheers

well guess what am thinkin now; imagine if all of una ladies go be my wife; wetin life go be like self, see lady-t now half an hour later waka go where

anyway una guess is as good as mine
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by Secretz(f): 11:13pm On May 25, 2009
lmao @ thread. . . .

Mirrow you know. . . aint heard that one in ages. lol tongue
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by ikeyman00(m): 12:29am On May 26, 2009
secretz
hahha abeg commot that side o ha
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by biina: 12:35am On May 26, 2009
@ikeyman00
Before you carry away lady-T and all the ladies, wey ur own pic? cheesy
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by Sissy3(f): 1:49am On May 26, 2009
LadyT:

I too am so tired of the boasters!

i tire more than you sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by Orimili(m): 2:34am On May 26, 2009
Easy, they are all troll threads, every single last one of them. Don't respond to them, and they shall die.
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by sexyLeamon(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2009
ikeyman00:

how come this and that

the mirro could be decieving these posters?
lmao that's funny grin
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by spikedcylinder: 9:20am On May 26, 2009
Orimili:

Easy, they are all troll threads, every single last one of them. Don't respond to them, and they shall die.

Spot on. smiley
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by sexyboy(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2009
@ topic

true yarn. my guy.
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by 190: 2:05am On May 27, 2009
poster
my g-
i no blive say dis dey com 4rm u
why u de fall guys hand na! wink
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by AmAlone: 3:38am On May 27, 2009
190:

poster
my g-
i no blive say dis dey com 4rm u
why u de fall guys hand na! wink

That is, me gon I tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ topic, this is too childish! shocked lipsrsealed sorry!
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by 190: 3:52am On May 27, 2009
i tot it was only me!
Re: They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up by bluespice(f): 9:27am On May 27, 2009
lol
this?
coming from a guy?

wow tongue

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) / Help / How Can You Deny Me So Vehemently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.