Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44916 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
JUNIT1:

Just talking about my experience, why do you have to say "especially Nigerian men" like theres something wrong with us or like your useless men are better>
LMAO! I said especially Nigerian men because you people think you are our saviours but you're not!! Lol useless men? You lot aren't any better because all you know is preying on people and shamelessly stealing their money, pension funds even; and of course what you're known for: whori.ng around. I hope you're using protection because AIDS and STIs are real hey.

Don't come here pretending to be a saint because we know your ways. For everyone bad South African men there are truckloads of Nigerian men. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by JUNIT1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
soilsista:

LMAO! I said especially Nigerian men because you people think you are our saviours but you're not!! Lol useless men? You lot aren't any better because all you know is preying on people and shamelessly stealing their money, pension funds even; and of course what you're known for: whori.ng around. I hope you're using protection because AIDS and STIs are real hey.

Don't come here pretending to be a saint because we know your ways. For everyone bad South African men there are truckloads of Nigerian men. Nonsense.

Yoh Yoh Yoh, this was a direc attack hey, bathung, are u dating a South African man, you know they are useless, all they do is impregnate women all over and leave them with their babies, am I wrong, how many single mothers are here in South Africa, thats becasue the men are weak and never take responsibilities for their actions. Nigerian men are at least resposnible!!!
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by JUNIT1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
RudzSA:
even after months absent Nigerian mentality still drops lower than oil prices ... Here's the truth .nigerians are base rats ..no one likes u ppl .. The truth and nothing but . Now we can go back to pretending ....

You dont like us? so why are you on this threa, why not go to Randland?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by jmaxjohn(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Make all of una STFU abeg angry. Una noise don do
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by jmaxjohn(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lemme redirect una attention to a better thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2788609/woman-bites-into-condom-sandwich

SAs now put condoms - probably used - in their food
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
JUNIT1:

Yoh Yoh Yoh, this was a direc attack hey, bathung, are u dating a South African man, you know they are useless, all they do is impregnate women all over and leave them with their babies, am I wrong, how many single mothers are here in South Africa, thats becasue the men are weak and never take responsibilities for their actions. Nigerian men are at least resposnible!!!
*sigh* I really hate repeating myself, ka nnete. The only reason we have single mothers is because we'd rather raise our children on our own rather than aborting them or selling them to those baby factory owners, you go fear the love of money o! AGAIN, NOT ALL NIGERIAN MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE. My friend got dumped by her Nigerian man, left her with two children because he found a new platinum mine to dig. Akere vele that's what you're good at?

Even if I was dating a Nigerian I won't sit back and watch you insult my brothers and uncles. Nope! I'm not one of those who suffer from 'My Oga Syndrome'. O tsamaile wrong mo nna shame.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Lemme redirect una attention to a better thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2788609/woman-bites-into-condom-sandwich

SAs now put condoms - probably used - in their food
So Woolies is now a mall? Okay.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by JUNIT1(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
soilsista:

*sigh* I really hate repeating myself, ka nnete. The only reason we have single mothers is because we'd rather raise our children on our own rather than aborting them or selling them to those baby factory owners, you go fear the love of money o! AGAIN, NOT ALL NIGERIAN MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE. My friend got dumped by her Nigerian man, left her with two children because he found a new platinum mine to dig. Akere vele that's what you're good at?

Even if I was dating a Nigerian I won't sit back and watch you insult my brothers and uncles. Nope! I'm not one of those who suffer from 'My Oga Syndrome'. O tsamaile wrong mo nna shame.

Hahahahaha, ok I hear you, but I think you guys have single mothers becasue you cant keep ur legs closed to any random man, its the truth, what you talking about now is what you will do to the baby after conceiving, im talking about why conceive in the first place to a random nggaa!
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2015
JUNIT1:

Hahahahaha, ok I hear you, but I think you guys have single mothers becasue you cant keep ur legs closed to any random man, its the truth, what you talking about now is what you will do to the baby after conceiving, im talking about why conceive in the first place to a random nggaa!
And you have solid figures to prove that? Not just talking from your ass?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by moneyhungry(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2015
JUNIT1:

. grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 11:57am On May 27, 2016
SSpeter:
runs out of thread to get a diaper (I cover my ass with the blood of christ)....wow you for real dude 20% of rape victims in 2012 reported by theguardian where homosexual rape....hey if you are one you better avail urself for rehab.....homosexual rapist....i will advise Naija guys to start wearing diaper because you guys are keen on thrusting your dicks in their assesss......jeeezzzz undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.