Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44902 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
You really got time answering all These Crackheads...undecided

They be testing You girl...U gotta ignore some silly Shiit sometimes....

Lol, I know, but I also have a problem backing down. I think I may have been a pitbull in a former life tongue grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'm not some dick thirsty slut if that's what you were asking or I'd be bouncing off from knee to knee offline from the number of SA based NL members that keep asking to meet up.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Punky! Is there a part of you that enjoys making grown men laugh hysterically like imҍeciles?? angry

'Nyway, there are oloshos in every nook and cranny of the earth, trust me. The fact that there are so many of them doesn't mean all the girls there are oloshos. Westernization greatly influences fashion and behavior. So impressionable girls may succumb to peer pressure and engage in immoral acts, all to be in vogue. I dunno, maybe Africans should focus more on raising their children with proper values. But then again, what do I know.....

NB. Pls let's refrain from dissing other guys cuz you don't like the way they spoke to a girl you're interested in. Its creepy. This is a forum, and everyone has freedom of speech. Unless the girl is fish brained, she can defend herself. Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I know, but I also have a problem backing down. I think I may have been a pitbull in a former life tongue grin
LoLgrin I tell yah! A super angry pitbull...

Well, it's all Good...keep the E-punches flying..You already got the dickhead right in the balls.. KO Fatality!!!wink
***********Cheeeering*******

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
Its gonna be one long night on this thread,lemme pitch my tent here cheesy

candyrain i just wish punkyveer can ignore angry

I can't. I won't. If it's about the red, yellow,green, white & black flag, I die on top of the matter cheesy Don't care!

I don't like country vs country e-wars, but some I just can't shrug them off. I will thug on until all my rounds are spent on this one, unless I get bored tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by misspicy(f): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf......ibo le wa naw,mo ti miss yin baje threadi yi ma dun fun gist wa yen grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Excuse me kanye married kim queen of sluts so ur point exactly get it ryt sum men just love sluts nd loosed girls they feel they are more entertaining dan simple girls ok!!!!!!!! Stop actin like all sa girls are saints i av cousins from sa nd i hear gist bou sa women alot !!!!!!!!
Kanye didn't marry a slut, you i d i o t! He married the woman he loves and has a good family. Kim K is better than all your girlfriends and boyfriends put together. Just because you didn't do a sextape doesn't make you better. What is the big deal about sex? You are all bunch of primitive a$$holes!

5 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

Bwahahahahaha!!! Punky! Is there a part of you that enjoys making grown men laugh hysterically like imҍeciles?? angry

'Nyway, there are oloshos in every nook and cranny of the earth, trust me. The fact that there are so many of them doesn't mean all the girls there are oloshos. Westernization greatly influences fashion and behavior. So impressionable girls may succumb to peer pressure and engage in immoral acts, all to be in vogue. I dunno, maybe Africans should focus more on raising their children with proper values. But then again, what do I know.....

NB. Pls let's refrain from dissing other guys cuz you don't like the way they spoke to a girl you're interested in. Its creepy. This is a forum, and everyone has freedom of speech. Unless the girl is fish brained, she can defend herself. Thanks and God bless.

Quoted for fact kiss
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by misspicy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

daddy!!!!! grin.....how was work now
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by misspicy(f): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
all4naija:

Kanye didn't marry a slut, you i d i o t! He married the woman he love and have a good family. Kim K is better than all your girlfriends put together. Just because you didn't do a sextape doesn't make you better. What is the big deal about sex? You are all bunch of primitive a$$holes!
grin define slut

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
jeez y u jam-talking. Are yu confused or yu never understood me....... Most of yur statement aint necessary coz i didn't ask yu..
We talking about sluts nd not if yu are a slut........ Seems yu guilty tho

Ok. Guilty or not, you're not my man so your opinion doesn't matter. So what exactly were you asking? I believe I asked you what you meant by your post.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

hw far
grin near, not far
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

daddy!!!!! grin.....how was work now
Oh jare, my sweet daughter grin

*pinches her bottom*

Work was fine. You nko? Hope your day wasn't stressful
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Punkie you shouldn't be responding to some of the douchbags littered all over nl. undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
Its gonna be one long night on this thread,lemme pitch my tent here cheesy

candy.rain i just wish punkyveer can ignore angry

I'm gonna try see if I can stop her

Evening Spicy

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

grin define slut
How many intimate casual boyfriends does Kim K have after marrying Kanye? You even have more bfs than her. Stop being an a$$!

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Punkie you shouldn't be responding to some of the douchbags littered all over nl. undecided

Easier said than done embarassed

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, which place have 'expensive' sluts? Sluts are sluts because they're of cheap morals to begin with. You were looking for 'love' in the wrong places yourself but it doesn't mean that that one encounter with a ratchet chic is how we all behave. What did you expect from 'internet girls' ? Some are just prostitutes looking for clients. The ordinary South African woman out there is not like that. Even your Nigerian brothers in SA don't bother themselves with their Nigerian sistas, they date or marry South African girls. We can't be all that bad if that was the case.

I have a friend that is married to your countryman & he has taken her to several trips to Nigeria to meet his family. What man would do that for a slut? Some have even crossed borders, taken away by their foreign husbands to go live in foreign lands. Again, what man would take a slut with him wherever he goes when sluts can be found everywhere.

Don't say we're this way, when you're the one looking for love in seedy places.

I hear everything you talk oh make I no lie,but can you hook me up with a fresh S.A lady with big asss and tittiess to settle down with? Fine face too

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Quoted for fact kiss
There's African solidarity for you wink

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Easier said than done embarassed

Punkie I do understand the need for you to defend you country which is a patriotic thing to do but you don't have to respond to every mentally deranged person who get orgasm trying to denigrate a people.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
youmour:

I hear everything you talk oh make I no lie,but can you hook me up with a fresh S.A lady with big asss and tittiess to settle down with? Fine face too

Kikiki. But I don't run a dating agency undecided

Where were you when this one SA girl was searching for a Nigerian man for her "friend"? Search the moniker Uzukoor1, I believe that's what she calls herself & you might just hit pay dirt. I don't do that sort of thing. I'm here purely for conversation & entertainment, not hookups. Sorry smiley

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

WTF?? Getcho SA lips outta my face! I've heard such horrid rumors angry

*drags her close and engulfs her lips in a wet sloppy kiss* tongue
There's African solidarity for you grin
Are you a rapist?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
danbrowndmf......ibo le wa naw,mo ti miss yin baje threadi yi ma dun fun gist wa yen grin
Ekaa le o,emi gan tin wa e lati aro na. Bawo ni ishe leni?

Ibo la ba gist wa de lana?.cheesy
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

Bros I saw someone call u daddy here, why not just pretend to be one and act maturedly. Was that bolded necessary?

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki. But I don't run a dating agency undecided

Where were you when this one SA girl was searching for a Nigerian man for her "friend"? Search the moniker Uzukoor1, I believe that's what she calls herself & you might just hit pay dirt. I don't do that sort of thing. I'm here purely for conversation & entertainment, not hookups. Sorry smiley

Are you married or dating though? Just a curious question.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

smiley
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Punkie I do understand the need for you to defend you country which is a patriotic thing to do but you don't have to respond to every mentally deranged person who get orgasm trying to denigrate a people.

*nods*
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. Guilty or not, you're not my man so your opinion doesn't matter. So what exactly were you asking? I believe I asked you what you meant by your post.
mehn u need sleep ... Wu wants to b yur man or do u smoke?

1 Like

youmour:

Are you married or dating though? Just a curious question.

I'm a virgin wink

Just check out the person I mentioned. I'm sure she knows some down for whatever chics with wobbly asses grin
PunkyVeer:

*nods*
How did you get introduced to Nairaland?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm a virgin wink

Just check out the person I mentioned. I'm sure she knows some down for whatever chics with wobbly asses grin

Hmm,I'm checking on her already but..you,there's something different about you..let's chat elsewhere for quicker responses,are you on bbm or ....?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

yu talk more than your brain capacity....... Dats y u misfire.............. Yu an olosho and i knw yur conscience is pricking u

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
mehn u need sleep ... Wu wants to b yur man or do u smoke?

I never said you want to be my man. What I said was, your opinion on whether I'm guilty of being a slut or not doesn't matter because I don't lay down with you, boo. Get the words right before posting without parsing through what's being said.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.