Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (45105 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Chai, southy don suffer finish, wit all dis everyday nairaland bashing. Dont u ppl ever get tired of all dis hatred u have towards my nation? M not even gona bother entertaining dis kind of thread further, coz i have been down dis route before, and becoz dis is a nigerian forum, i wil always b attacked by nigerians who r against SA on dis forum, who wud even go to an extend of lying, just bcoz dey held a grudge a long time ago, against us, just bcoz of de previous xhenophobic attacts. Its clear dat whoever created dis thread, was thirsty for de south african bashing, even wen he said no bashing, coz there is no way u can create such a thread on dis forum, and only expect good stuff. Praises and worships. Listen dear, m a south african, and i have been to both south african and nigeria, and to all de other countries out there. I have seen how woman of different countries behave and how dey r treated. I have been on more other forums either dan nairaland, and seen how other ppl treat others, and i can safely say dat most nigerians on nairaland literally hate south africa, and wud say just abt anything bad abt it. I dnt know wether its bcoz of de previous xhenophobic attacts or wether its jelousy i dnt know and i dnt care. All i can say is to say, whoever wants to bash my nation, by all means, keep doing it. Go ahead. As long as wat u r doing wil feel make u feel better abt yoself, keep doing it dear. Bt just bcoz u r sayin all dis crap abt us, it does nt mean dat its true, and it does not mean dat anyone who knows de truth has to blv u. At de end of de day ppl like me, know u r pained and lying. So it does not even matter wether we respond to dis crap or not. We know de truth and we r sticking to it. Obviously m gona get more attacks from nigerians on dis forum coz dis is yo forum, de same if u wer on a south african dominated forum, and u wer a minority on it, u wud probarbly get de same treatment i dnt know. Bt no dear, yo thread is wrong, and such threads r actualy starting to irritate me and make me realy wonder how u guys wud treat us, if we wer de ones who r all over yo country trying to make a living. Coz u guys seem to b full of so much hatred against us. Dis is no longer just a forum, wen it comes to southy vs naija. I have actualy noticed dat it is also political nw. U guys r chasing some of us away hey. M nt sure if dat is de intention, bt south africans dnt like to beg, and wen dey see dat dey r not welcome at a certain place, dey dfntly know how to shut de door and move on. Which is wat most south africans on dis forum r actualy doing. Coz there seem to b no piece between these 2 nations
Leave this talk Babe. Nigeria contributed overwhelmingly during Apartheid in SA. The Nigeria government moved several motions for a free SA...A country where majority were marginalised and brutalised (LMAO) and all you did were throw stones and stick. Thank God you did not chase your white slave masters away....If not your case would have been like Liberia nd sirrea lone...Most corporations in SA are managed by the slave masters and you black SAs end up in mines and ghettos or selling drugs. that was how you guys shot L.Dube and blamed it on Naija. The only thing Black sothies can offer you is Violence and HIV. I hope to Visit SA during christmas....and I have my condoms Handy........lol....

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Adanna28:

Lol you would like if I had a di'ck huh, sperm mouth that doesn't spit but swallows first in may.
yeah.. Right! Ur condition is worse than I thought! Take care hun

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 4:26am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
Leave this talk Babe. Nigeria contributed overwhelmingly during Apartheid in SA. The Nigeria government moved several motions for a free SA...A country where majority were marginalised and brutalised (LMAO) and all you did were throw stones and stick. Thank God you did not chase your white slave masters away....If not your case would have been like Liberia nd sirrea lone...Most corporations in SA are managed by the slave masters and you black SAs end up in mines and ghettos or selling drugs. that was how you guys shot L.Dube and blamed it on Naija. The only thing Black sothies can offer you is Violence and HIV. I hope to Visit SA during christmas....and I have my condoms Handy........lol....

how do you feel after typing this fallacy?some african countries played leading roles more than your country in the struggle of black south africans agaisnt apartheid,hence we always here clueless people like you on this forum making empty boost,you should appreciate the role played by south Africa in bringing you democracy you are enjoying today including civilization to an extent many of you flock to ikeji city mall on weekends to watch escalators...i notice that masturbation is the order of the day in Nigeria because young Nigerian men always imagine themselves rocking south African girls,in reality we see Nigerian men in south Africa eating everything from dustbins thereafter beat their chests,do you remember your brother whose genital stucked on a married Zimbabwean woman? Was he not telling you that he was rocking a south African girl?

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 4:58am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
Hahahahahahaha...OMG...he said backward mentality.....hahahah....can you just Google countries with high rate of HIV aids?....SA is sitting at the roof......lol.....I have been to SA twice you guys are just lazy bones that like sex and alcohol....I bleeped Southies with just few rands....lol....and I had to triple the condom.....moreover the ladies are not pretty black scavengers.....except the white SA prostitutes I met at Radison blue in cape town....and with $100....i had more than enough. it is good to be patriotic nd defend your country....I like that....lol...and for Naija being scammers....lol....i think it's better than hawking HIV...
Yeah I actually did say "backwards" cause that's what you really are, I mean stealing someone's kidneys thinking that will make you rich, I mean hello, lol and then you have the audicity to tell us about laziness!

Since you ya'll so industrious, why is your country such a toilet pit? You are known all over for cutting corners making easy money duping foreing widows , fake pastoring and you tell me about laziness GTFO, you all sound bitter

Ofcourse white prostitutes will be better, it's Nigerian mentality that anything white is better, we know your inferiority complex and white asss kissing tendencies

Mocking South África about HIV is not only tired and overdone, It's misguided, check your country's stats before you open your smelly mouth, Oops, are there any stats to begin with? That's the problem, you are busy yapping South África HIV this HIV that, you don't even know your country's sitting on a timebomb, you dont even know new infections have been on the decline for quite a while now. HIV is also a problem in your country and the world at large, I don't give a ufck wether we are number 1 or 1OO, I understand your small brain thinks we are in some kind of competition

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2015
soilsista:

@The bolded sentences. You've heard, but you're also talking from experience. Two contradictory statements! Which one should we believe? The joys of the internet. You can be whatever you want to ka nnete.
Eish you got him grin He's clearly lying, I've learnt long ago than when it comes to South África, Nigerians will go as far as spreading lies beacuse of their bitterness

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2015
JUNIT1:

Mayne you are the exception dear, I am talking from experience.. I currently reside in SOuth Africa and see this happening on a daily basis... Eve the decent ones are easy to get, maybe airtime is an exaggeration but definitely one or two daes and you are in there.. I am sure you are aware of this as well but you are merely trying to defend your country which is very noble I must say

Well, we don't do "shakara". There! If you wanna have sex with someone, why pretend you don't want to when you do? It makes no sense. You're just used to your Nigerian way of life, pretense & hypocrisy. Here if the feeling is mutual, not a rape situation, why not? 2 hours, two days, 2 months..who cares? It's a free country. Please just stay away from South African ladies because obviously we have very different outlooks. Some of you can be unbelievably backward & silly for the average South African anyway. Just imagine expecting hard to get from grown women. If she wanna have it in two days & is ready in two days, I don't see why she shouldn't be all over you like acne on a teenager. That's what she wants & she's gonna have it. Judge all you want & they probably will not care because we're used to a different lifestyle. Same way that "no sex" before marriage rule your girls do, I find outdated & the joke of the century. You don't hear us judging y'all about that, because we don't care & no SA male wants your women so y'all can continue your ways with each other.

If the South African lifestyle is way too fast for you, then stop being a hypocrite & not ask/allow sex two days in, only to come here to act all high & mighty. Go shakara with your peeps. Period. Doesn't fly here.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by wristbangle: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Why do you care? undecided

I don't believe any guy has ever won me with airtime before. I can buy my own, thanks. Oh & neither are we all cheap. Some may be, since there are sluts in every nation but some are definitely not. So there.

I like ur dp cool
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
The airtime stuff is relative but the HIV....issue, is that false?.....When I see a lady from SA the first thing that comes to mind is....#BewareoftheVirus.....God that country is infested with Vssssss....

Everyone & their momma knows about the HIV epidemic in SA. Nothing new. Just don't sleep with them. Problem solved. End of story. Trust me, we won't mourn that.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2015
blackpanther25:

https://www.nairaland.com/2519382/top-10-african-countries-finest/1

here is the thread. Please post me proof of my 'comment' seeing that I never even commented on that thread.

I know even if I was drunk or high I could never say that because I find Sa especially xhosa women dispicable. So for you to come and say I said such a thing makes me laugh.

I also gave you the benefit of the doubt and went through all my comments and never saw the supposed statement you have accused me of saying.

Perhaps you need glasses

I remember your comment well cheesy Anyway, the Xhosa nation is not gonna pull another Nongqawuse saga over you thinking their women are despicable. You're a nobody cheesy Here it is well known that beauty is found in the south eastern shores of the country. #Waarheid grin

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Eish you got him grin He's clearly lying, I've learnt long ago than when it comes to South África, Nigerians will go as far as spreading lies beacuse of their bitterness
It's pathetic hey. If only they knew gore a rena taba le bona down here
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol Punky you're back from serving your ban? It's rough here futhi their spambot is biased
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by slex(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Please enough of all this SA girls are cheap or naija girls are cheap thing its getting old and boring. From my observations culled from travelling to different countries and hanging out with diff Chic's I have come to this KASA FINAL below.

Nigerian guys look at other girls from other countries cheaper to get because its more difficult to get our ever forming hypocrites a.k.a naija girls.

When you have to go to a bush to get bushmeat you know how you suffer to get it right?then suddenly you go to another region and I see bushmeat entering your house that's an example of my point.

And naija girls can fall for car ehhhhh chaii. Borrow a car I swear u go catch them anyhow

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
soilsista:
Lol Punky you're back from serving your ban? It's rough here futhi their spambot is biased

Wena! Nxa! Kanti, why does it ban?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2015
slex:
Please enough of all this SA girls are cheap or naija girls are cheap thing its getting old and boring. From my observations culled from travelling to different countries and hanging out with diff Chic's I have come to this KASA FINAL below.

Nigerian guys look at other girls from other countries cheaper to get because its more difficult to get our ever forming hypocrites a.k.a naija girls.

When you have to go to a bush to get bushmeat you know how you suffer to get it right?then suddenly you go to another region and I see bushmeat entering your house that's an example of my point.

And naija girls can fall for car ehhhhh chaii. Borrow a car I swear u go catch them anyhow

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Yeah I actually did say "backwards" cause that's what you really are, I mean stealing someone's kidneys thinking that will make you rich, I mean hello, lol and then you have the audicity to tell us about laziness!

Since you ya'll so industrious, why is your country such a toilet pit? You are known all over for cutting corners making easy money duping foreing widows , fake pastoring and you tell me about laziness GTFO, you all sound bitter

Ofcourse white prostitutes will be better, it's Nigerian mentality that anything white is better, we know your inferiority complex and white asss kissing tendencies

Mocking South África about HIV is not only tired and overdone, It's misguided, check your country's stats before you open your smelly mouth, Oops, are there any stats to begin with? That's the problem, you are busy yapping South África HIV this HIV that, you don't even know your country's sitting on a timebomb, you dont even know new infections have been on the decline for quite a while now. HIV is also a problem in your country and the world at large, I don't give a ufck wether we are number 1 or 1OO, I understand your small brain thinks we are in some kind of competition

They're funny people indeed. SA is on the decline as far as HIV is concerned & their country is on the rise according to recent reports. Soon they'll replace us as "The giants of HIV" because they lack self-awareness & tend to have a blind spot to their own issues. Some Nigerians truly suffer from head-in-the-sand syndrome. Tsk tsk tsk.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wena! Nxa! Kanti, why does it ban?
Lol the language
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2015
soilsista:

Lol the language

Oh ok. Still very annoying though. Yesterday I didn't even come in, because I don't see the point if I can't post. MTN data bundles is duur to just come & read comments cheesy
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2015
blackpanther25:

That's what you roaches will never understand. Most men won't say no to free kitten. They just make sure they staff it very well.

Then they must not come here & talk shit. They should be grateful that someone is non-judgmental enough to give them the time of day to even sleep with them, considering the fact that most South Africans still think Naija/foreign guys are ugly & smell very bad.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

is dat de reason u guys r just all over de south african strees, selling drugs and doing all sorts of bad things? Is it bcoz u ppl think we owe u somethings? Dear south african will always b 100 percent better dan nigeria any time, any day. As for de hiv part, dats funny coz u ppl think we have a high number of hiv just bcoz ppl r encouraged to disclose their hiv status so dat dey dnt die in silence, teach others and get de necessary treatment. In a country filled wit promiscurity and zero sex education like nigeria, and it even being way bigger dan SA, the number of hiv infectents is obviously higher, but yo ppl die in silence becoz of de stigma u ppl seem to attach to aids. U stigmatise it and r scared of talking abt it. If one has it, u wud rather kick dem out instead of helping de person. Whereas wit us we help and educate each other. Lol dis even brings to mind, how one of u ppl used to sing a song of bucket poo system. Right here and now, i want u to tell me how many households have proper sanitation in nigeria. South african girls can never sleep wit a man for airtime, coz dis is one country in africa, wer there is woman empowerment. Women have good jobs here, so dey can afford to take care of themselves. Those of u who claim ladies slept wit u for airtime, its probarbly dat hand full of ladies who just wanted to sleep wit u coz dey wanted to, no nothing attached, of which dat was their personal choice and it has nothing to do wit the whole of south africa. U guys just hate SA and r jelas of it dats all. Its got nothing to do wit all these yo baseless claims

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

is dat de reason u guys r just all over de south african strees, selling drugs and doing all sorts of bad things? Is it bcoz u ppl think we owe u somethings? Dear south african will always b 100 percent better dan nigeria any time, any day. As for de hiv part, dats funny coz u ppl think we have a high number of hiv just bcoz ppl r encouraged to disclose their hiv status so dat dey dnt die in silence, teach others and get de necessary treatment. In a country filled wit promiscurity and zero sex education like nigeria, and it even being way bigger dan SA, the number of hiv infectents is obviously higher, but yo ppl die in silence becoz of de stigma u ppl seem to attach to aids. U stigmatise it and r scared of talking abt it. If one has it, u wud rather kick dem out instead of helping de person. Whereas wit us we help and educate each other. Lol dis even brings to mind, how one of u ppl used to sing a song of bucket poo system. Right here and now, i want u to tell me how many households have proper sanitation in nigeria. South african girls can never sleep wit a man for airtime, coz dis is one country in africa, wer there is woman empowerment. Women have good jobs here, so dey can afford to take care of themselves. Those of u who claim ladies slept wit u for airtime, its probarbly dat hand full of ladies who just wanted to sleep wit u coz dey wanted to, no nothing attached, of which dat was their personal choice and it has nothing to do wit the whole of south africa. U guys just hate SA and r jelas of it dats all. Its got nothing to do wit all these yo baseless claims
and since yol think we owe u something for assisting in ending apartheid in SA, my question is, wat is it dat u ppl r doing in order to better yo own country? If u can help me better my own, y dnt u first start by bettering yos. U ppl r all over country doing all sorts of bad things, all in de name of u helped witever u claim u helped wit. M even sure u r de reason for load shedding and lack of water, coz our systems cant take all dis presser nomore, bcoz of de over population coursed by yol. Since u wer able to help us, dnt u think its nw time for u ppl to go home and try help yo own country as well? Coz from wer m standing, i dnt see anyone from anywhere going to nigeria all in de name of seeking greener pastures, coz yol r just a dead course dats all. Wen an american, south african, english or whoever, thinks of yo country, de only thing dat comes to mine, is charity, wat can i do in order to help poor nigeria, not wat can i do in order to develop myself in nigeria. U ppl must stop all dis crap and start developing yo nation. Wer everyone is a fraud star. It starts wit yo politicians and even goes to ppl who we think r normal. Who go around doing 419 everyone. Wen anyone from anywhere thinks of u ppl, dey think fraud. There is even a stigma attached to girls who date u in south africa. De moment a girl says she is dating a nigerian, she has to proove dat he is a good person, or everyone will b stigmatising her, since yol r known for shit only. I wish u ppl cud open yo eyes and stop being so big headed

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I remember your comment well cheesy Anyway, the Xhosa nation is not gonna pull another Nongqawuse saga over you thinking their women are despicable. You're a nobody cheesy Here it is well known that beauty is found in the south eastern shores of the country. #Waarheid grin

Punkie oh Punkie is back and hitting them real hard. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

You got me giggling Nigga...hey everywhere there is a black domination in SA there is always a slum or ghetto nearby....so don't call Naija a pit because I spent more than six months on a project in cape town and I have also visited communities, I have toured hospitals, schools, hotels etc nd I see nothing different in black infested towns. "Cape Flats" is nothing to write home about, "wallacendene"...even soweto are all ghettos.....The North west province, Rustenburg town or so I guess that is where you find the ghetto "freedom parks"....all these areas are pits nd ghettos infested with HIV. I could remember an incidence when I boarded a public bus, the lady sitting beside me (khethiwe), who didn't know me at all, followed me to a hotel just because she thought I had some change to spare and the rest was history.....you can't find such here in Naija....we are still left with decency.........Now crime!....You guys are so infested with crime that every black idiot (southie) carries a gun looking for whom to gun down just to steal a mobile phone. I was robbed 4 times....during the xenophobic campaign we saw how hungry blacks in southafrican were. They looted stores and carted away food items hungry fellows. Did you ever see a White Southafrican steal from stores? No. You Guys are lazy (Black southies) even Academically, pass mark in schools were placed at 30% so that the idiots could get a life yet they prefer the platinum mines in Northwest province...In hospitals you see girls of 14, 15, 16....pregnant coming for all sort of things guess what? They were (black southies). Teenage abortion was so rampant I worked with dr Xola and Dr Nkosana they both told me that they can carry out more than 3 abortions a week each.(Blood of Christ) For crying out loud how can you compare such a country with Naija.... The only thing you keep saying is "Naijas are scammers, they cut corners, they sell kidneys blah blah blah"....these are the mordern spirit of hustling....It is better than hawking HIV on the street of soweto or doing drugs and robbing people in Joe slovo......."Black SouthAfricans have nothing to offer- Peterson Brown"...and I believe him...don't worry bro I know it's hard working in the mines serving your slave masters......hahahahahahahh.......

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

and since yol think we owe u something for assisting in ending apartheid in SA, my question is, wat is it dat u ppl r doing in order to better yo own country? If u can help me better my own, y dnt u first start by bettering yos. U ppl r all over country doing all sorts of bad things, all in de name of u helped witever u claim u helped wit. M even sure u r de reason for load shedding and lack of water, coz our systems cant take all dis presser nomore, bcoz of de over population coursed by yol. Since u wer able to help us, dnt u think its nw time for u ppl to go home and try help yo own country as well? Coz from wer m standing, i dnt see anyone from anywhere going to nigeria all in de name of seeking greener pastures, coz yol r just a dead course dats all. Wen an american, south african, english or whoever, thinks of yo country, de only thing dat comes to mine, is charity, wat can i do in order to help poor nigeria, not wat can i do in order to develop myself in nigeria. U ppl must stop all dis crap and start developing yo nation. Wer everyone is a fraud star. It starts wit yo politicians and even goes to ppl who we think r normal. Who go around doing 419 everyone. Wen anyone from anywhere thinks of u ppl, dey think fraud. There is even a stigma attached to girls who date u in south africa. De moment a girl says she is dating a nigerian, she has to proove dat he is a good person, or everyone will b stigmatising her, since yol r known for shit only. I wish u ppl cud open yo eyes and stop being so big headed

PREACH!

The real truth on how an average South African feels about dating Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Then they must not come here & talk shit. They should be grateful that someone is non-judgmental enough to give them the time of day to even sleep with them, considering the fact that most South Africans still think Naija/foreign guys are ugly & smell very bad.

Really?

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Candyrain:

Really?

Yes. Ask any of them here & if they're honest, they'll say it how it is.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin grin grin embarassed
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes. Ask any of them here & if they're honest, they'll say it how it is.

Na wa ooo. But I really think all these brouhaha going on between Nigeria and SAfrica is really unnecessary and boring. Those bringing up this issues, honestly, to what end?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hahahahahahhaah....I love it when I hear rookies like you speak.....lol...You see if I haven't been to south Africa, I will be shivering right now. lol.....back to the subject...there are two types of South Africans and I want the world to know that. The whites and the Shit Heads.....you blacks often end up in the mines or you end up being prostitutes. I have toured cape town and some other parts I only discovered that the black infested towns are worse than Naija towns....You guys are only hiding in the shadows of the white SAfricans and they know it too. Teenage pregnancy and abortion is sky rocketing...."Black South Africans have nothing to offer- Peterson Brown" A white south African doctor I work with back in cape town. There is no need to bicker about the issue of HIV....it is starring at you...nd when you say we stigmatise I laugh. Nina the world have gone past stigmatising and if your lazy girls who only know how to fuuuck around don't come up to say they have HIV, I won't be shocked if Zuma is diagonised of the virus. I remember the words of ......peiter Botha...you should be grateful to your slave Masters and other countries that made you have a sigh of relieve...I got nothing more to say other than......STOP HAWKING HIV....i hope you know your status.....hahahahahhaahhaha

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2015
As a Nigerian I dare say that some Nigerians are highly hypocritical set of humans. The question is are we even fit to start pointing fingers in the first place? No society is perfect, there must always be an iota of imperfection in every society. That's why I feel so pissed off whenever I read or hear such dumb arguments. Fine some of the south African girls you've probably met are sluts, does that now make every south African lady a slut It's just like me calling you a fraudster cos you are Nigerian.... It just doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2015
soilsista:

grin grin grin embarassed

Yeah but am I lying? Candyrain wants to know
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Candyrain:

Na wa ooo. But I really think all these brouhaha going on between Nigeria and SAfrica is really unnecessary and boring. Those bringing up this issues, honestly, to what end?

Ask them. They bring up these things 1st. We WILL swipe back when attacked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.