Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (45380 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

When a person wants to lie, the first he/she says is "TRUST me", why should we trust u, when all u've done all day is lie?

Do me favour, go get a bottle of castle lite, dance to "tekelosa", get drunk, fall of the streets. When u wake up, get pap, chicken liver, 2 litres coke, add extra 9pounds to ur a55 and spread some HIV, u guys are pretty good at that.

I don't care. Believe whatever. And I'll be doing all of that AT HOME, not in a foreign country I'm not wanted in. How about that?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
I just bought myself a lecture ticket.....lllooollll...let me harness some stuff for you. When I said triple the condom I didn't mean I wore three condoms....lol...I was just trying to relate how careful I was with the sex...sorry a typical Naija understands...I don't find the local girls attractive though I brough one to the hotel met her in a public bus....Khethiwe was her name she is a medical student...She was a bit attractive...others reminded me of my ancestors....but I was advised not to do local cos I can't trust their safety....The ladies provided by the hotels were incredibly beautiful and more importantly SAFE....the hotel ensures that and screens them periodically....So why would I have such and patronise Hiv from the locals.....talking about percentage it is cool to see that you are quite acquainted with arithmetic. Have you pondered why countries smaller than SA still have smaller percentage of HIV? Going by ur comparison I think it's a bit erroneous....its cool to see u added Naija to ur monicker...that is the spirit sweetheart

u realy love hiv dont u? Anyway way, my moniker says nigeria coz i am in nigeria. Its clear u dnt know who i am. U keep bringing up south african townships as if they r something bad. Guy compare a south african township to wat u ppl call a township anytime, and u wil find dat we r hollywood compared to yols. Who the hell makes a profit selling water in a plastic on de streets? Gosh, and to u dats paris right?lol. I realy dnt understand y u keep going on and on as if nigeria is better to SA. From our buildings, to our people, schools, jails, hospitals etc., even government assistance to de public. Guy we bit u ppl hands down. Plz tell me wat it is dat u ppl r realy better wit. Plz take pics lets see. Our ladies have deir own money, u can call dem rich if u want, so we dnt need to ask a man for money, coz we have our own. Wat is it dat u ppl realy want from ladies. Yol always come to nl and complain abt everything. If a lady plays hard to get, u ppl complain n be saying all sorts of stuff, if she milks u, u wil b complaining again and calling her a runz girl and all, and if she is not materialistic, u also b complaining and saying she is cheap. Exactly wat is it dat u want.plz explain to me. While explaining to me, plz bear in mind wat is going on in de whole world, de year we in, technology,education etc. U stil leave in yesterday guy, and u r a real lier. U think u know SA and u dnt. U ppl keep sayin if we r nt happy on nl we shud leave, is dat not xhenophobic. Okay, lets make a deal. We leave nl, and all yo fake pastors and drug dealers filled in SA also have to come home to naija. Deal?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

1. Na!!! we banging the Oleratos, Lindiwes, Boitumelos, Ayandas Etc, typical SA chicks. Don't deny it. Don't like it? Take off ur belt tie it to ur ceiling fan, then tie the other end to ur neck, or u can go attacking us like u always do.

2. We involving in crimes? Ya blame it on us, the Botswanas, Zimbabwes, never taking responsibility for anything. Hell u guys even blamed us for killing Dube. So Nigerians are into crimes huh? Like drugs? Wonder why they ain't as much drug on the streets of Lagos as it is in SA? Simple!!! Demand and supply, as long as you guys can't get ur act together we keep giving u that shit. And unlike u who would lie and deny that those girls ain't SA girls, I won't deny my brothers. Get ur sh!t together.

3. U pissed cos we taking ur jobs? Taking foods outta ur mouths? Yup! That's typical of us, arrogant and taking whatever we like. Sorry to hear that, get some education, develope a working habit and then maybe there won't be any job for us.

4. A zoo with a better economy than yours? Then You must be less a zoo.

your economy is not better,you have the largest economy,understandably so because it cares for a population size which triple ours..if your economy was better ,we should have not be talking about the lack of basic things in your country..your big economy is just a vacuum for an over populated nation....if lerato acknowledges that she is enjoying having s..x with Nigerians,it does not mean every south African girl is in the same path,thats your own poor Nigerian mentality..if you indeed live in SA ,you know that it is not easy as you claim,you know very well how immigrants are regarded here..if I may ask you,what kind of jobs are you taking from south Africans?if you knew who the killers of lucky dube were you would stop talking about it because some south Africans would have a good point to justify their attacks on immigrants...am very sorry to hear that you are educated,so your education brought you to SA so that you can help your brother to deliver medical equipments?any way I do understand because in an south African context,a Nigerian university degree equals a south African grade 12 certificate...keep on rocking south African girls in your imagination

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Just so three white South Africans were in Nigeria means all white South Africans are out "exploring the world"? The real FACT is, South Africans of all races don't like to go out of the country. We're notorious for that. Most of your "explorer" whites have never been out of Kokstad tongue Very few bother with other countries. Good lawd you guys really worship whites. Pathetic TBH.

Yes, isolation & yes, today na cheesy Is that too much to ask? tongue We wanna rape each other in peace without onlookers cheesy
It's both pathetic and sad how they worship white people over ther, I've said it many times,, I'll never forget how one guy, attributed the beauty of landscape to white people, that was unbelievable,

And then they act like they go to other countries, to explore or for sightseeing but we all know that they are escaping that cave called Naija, who goes to Papua New Guineaav grin

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Just so three white South Africans were in Nigeria means all white South Africans are out "exploring the world"? The real FACT is, South Africans of all races don't like to go out of the country. We're notorious for that. Most of your "explorer" whites have never been out of Kokstad tongue Very few bother with other countries. Good lawd you guys really worship whites. Pathetic TBH.

Yes, isolation & yes, today na cheesy Is that too much to ask? tongue We wanna rape each other in peace without onlookers cheesy
you are just very funny....loool.....i have spent the whole day cracking my ribs....oH Lord......Countries with robust economies are going about seeking for good business partners, Germany, China, Japan, USA and Russia are still looking for prospective and potential trade partners, they fill up expo centres organised in Lagos and you are here talking crap...You know what I think you guys should continue your xenophobic acts and keep staying Isolated and let the whites do the running around and get the business ready. You lied when you say Southie of all Racies...I can point several High schools, Hotels, shopping malls and Manufacturing companies owned by white southies alone in Lagos. Not to talk of Abuja and port harcourt. What about the dutch southies that have so much stakes in Nigerian oil firms?... You guys should stay isolated and remain Xenophobic after all Peterson brown told me and I quote - "Black southies have nothing to offer- You have the numbers keep occupying spaces....moreover you guys are quite good at supporting and ancillary roles.....Wait the white Southies will do the thinking and expansion...you guys will lick the plates....."She says they like to stay isolated"...lafffs in greek...All the Gold and diamond and platinum extracted in SA, how many % are used up in SA...you export them yet you want to stay isolated a typical black southie....Thank God the whites are saving your Asses....if not your ass would be stucked somewhere in the mines...lol...

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
MduZA:

your economy is not better,you have the largest economy,understandably so because it cares for a population size which triple ours..if your economy was better ,we should have not be talking about the lack of basic things in your country..your big economy is just a vacuum for an over populated nation....if lerato acknowledges that she is enjoying having s..x with Nigerians,it does not mean every south African girl is in the same path,thats your own poor Nigerian mentality..if you indeed live in SA ,you know that it is not easy as you claim,you know very well how immigrants are regarded here..if I may ask you,what kind of jobs are you taking from south Africans?if you knew who the killers of lucky dube were you would stop talking about it because some south Africans would have a good point to justify their attacks on immigrants...am very sorry to hear that you are educated,so your education brought you to SA so that you can help your brother to deliver medical equipments?any way I do understand because in an south African context,a Nigerian university degree equals a south African grade 12 certificate...keep on rocking south African girls in your imagination
Grade 12 university degree, grin

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
I just bought myself a lecture ticket.....lllooollll...let me harness some stuff for you. When I said triple the condom I didn't mean I wore three condoms....lol...I was just trying to relate how careful I was with the sex...sorry a typical Naija understands...I don't find the local girls attractive though I brough one to the hotel met her in a public bus....Khethiwe was her name she is a medical student...She was a bit attractive...others reminded me of my ancestors....but I was advised not to do local cos I can't trust their safety....The ladies provided by the hotels were incredibly beautiful and more importantly SAFE....the hotel ensures that and screens them periodically....So why would I have such and patronise Hiv from the locals.....talking about percentage it is cool to see that you are quite acquainted with arithmetic. Have you pondered why countries smaller than SA still have smaller percentage of HIV? Going by ur comparison I think it's a bit erroneous....its cool to see u added Naija to ur monicker...that is the spirit sweetheart

one think i have noticed wit u ppl is dat wenever u mention anything wit white in it, u realy admire and worship whites. And yo jelasy and envy keeps makin u think we regard whites as masters, all wit an intention of u wanting us to chase dem out of de country. Our country will always b westenized dear because most western nations are very morden and civilized. So we wil always b better dan yol. Yo country is sooo backwards bt u wana pretend as if its america. Only if u knew how yo ppl r seen in SA. U guys r nothing, and u will always b nothing. De naira will always b nothing wen compared to de Rand and it wil always b like dat forever. U ppl wil always b backwards and go to SA for greener pastures and it wil b like dat forever. M just glad i stay in a very expensive area here in naija, coz i have visisted some places here, n m nt sure if i wud survive. Plz develop yo country, befor u start seeing mine as shit. Its even funny coz now i have noticed dat apart from de fake pastors and drug dealers u ppl turn in to wen u get to SA, u ppl also sell clothes on de streets, and do our hair. Ag shem, sory guys, maybe wen i shud open an employment agency and have u ppl go to SA and work in our houses and farms. I know u ppl wudnt mind working for next to nothing, coz u r used to being exploited. Especially u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

one think i have noticed wit u ppl is dat wenever u mention anything wit white in it, u realy admire and worship whites. And yo jelasy and envy keeps makin u think we regard whites as masters, all wit an intention of u wanting us to chase dem out of de country. Our country will always b westenized dear because most western nations are very morden and civilized. So we wil always b better dan yol. Yo country is sooo backwards bt u wana pretend as if its america. Only if u knew how yo ppl r seen in SA. U guys r nothing, and u will always b nothing. De naira will always b nothing wen compared to de Rand and it wil always b like dat forever. U ppl wil always b backwards and go to SA for greener pastures and it wil b like dat forever. M just glad i stay in a very expensive area here in naija, coz i have visisted some places here, n m nt sure if i wud survive. Plz develop yo country, befor u start seeing mine as shit. Its even funny coz now i have noticed dat apart from de fake pastors and drug dealers u ppl turn in to wen u get to SA, u ppl also sell clothes on de streets, and do our hair. Ag shem, sory guys, maybe wen i shud open an employment agency and have u ppl go to SA and work in our houses and farms. I know u ppl wudnt mind working for next to nothing, coz u r used to being exploited. Especially u. N i know fosho dat u ppl wud b my candidates, coz yol always seem to jump at any chance of leaving yo poverty stricken homes. Only a few r rich in yo nation, bt u guys pretend like u r all dollar millionaires. Yo hypocracy is irritatin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
you are just very funny....loool.....i have spent the whole day cracking my ribs....oH Lord......Countries with robust economies are going about seeking for good business partners, Germany, China, Japan, USA and Russia are still looking for prospective and potential trade partners, they fill up expo centres organised in Lagos and you are here talking crap...You know what I think you guys should continue your xenophobic acts and keep staying Isolated and let the whites do the running around and get the business ready. You lied when you say Southie of all Racies...I can point several High schools, Hotels, shopping malls and Manufacturing companies owned by white southies alone in Lagos. Not to talk of Abuja and port harcourt. What about the dutch southies that have so much stakes in Nigerian oil firms?... You guys should stay isolated and remain Xenophobic after all Peterson brown told me and I quote - "Black southies have nothing to offer- You have the numbers keep occupying spaces....moreover you guys are quite good at supporting and ancillary roles.....Wait the white Southies will do the thinking and expansion...you guys will lick the plates....."She says they like to stay isolated"...lafffs in greek...All the Gold and diamond and platinum extracted in SA, how many % are used up in SA...you export them yet you want to stay isolated a typical black southie....Thank God the whites are saving your Asses....if not your ass would be stucked somewhere in the mines...lol...

Dude ur a hand full. Lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

No, YOU thank the whites for upgrading YOUR asses with their hotels & shit. None of our business. We don't care. Dude, you think you can tell me anything about South Africa or South Africans? It is a KNOWN fact that South Africans don't like to travel. Believe there was a survey or study done on that. A handful in Nigeria doesn't represent the majority.

Don't care about the rest of your post full of riverside hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
It's both pathetic and sad how they worship white people over ther, I've said it many times,, I'll never forget how one guy, attributed the beauty of landscape to white people, that was unbelievable,

And then they act like they go to other countries, to explore or for sightseeing but we all know that they are escaping that cave called Naija, who goes to Papua New Guineaav grin

LMFAO. Just imagine!
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
MduZA:

We getting somewhere, so a zoo with the largest economy in Africa, that has to be something.

So you now agree that it is SA chicks, but not all SA chicks. Dude u confusing me, I thought u said they were not SA chicks, but old Botswana ladies.

Exactly the kind of jobs we taking from u guys that's making u act like animals, killing people.

The killers were apprehended, and in court said they thought Lucky Dube was a Nigerian when he refused to give up his car, would u like me to get u the link?

No am not the guy who's brother is into developing ur medical centers, check again, u will notice he's finishing u guys here. Won't advice u referring ur words to him tho, he's a monster with his words. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

guy, have u realy opened yo eyes and checked how many ppl have proper economy in yo country? Have u checked how many ppl r poor here? My heart breaks all de time wen i see de poverty in dis country. Plz stop lying, nigerians r poor and only a few r rich. Yo country is filled wit real hungry mouths n u r here playin big boy. Lol, i can just imagine how u wer running after peterson like a puppy, helpin each other to bad mouth anything black, wit yo racist friend and u wer even so happy to b talkin to a white man lol. Since yo country lacks hey. I know u wer happy to see a white man and wer bragging abt being a so called friend wit one, wen u went back to yo home. Kweeeeks. U r funny. M sure peterson is so happy coz u must have idolised him neh. Coz u sound like dat kind of a person. Did dey take u to a mall wen u wer in de cape? Did u see there r things called escalators in de world? I know u wer amazed. Did u take de pics on dem? So eairler u mentioned dat yo hotel was offering u prostitutes! Dat means u wer actually stayin in a brothel and u mistook it for a hotel? To me, de things u have said ealier, only mean u r filthy and love prostitutes. U even tried to correct yo statement abt trippling condoms, weras u wer de one who said u wer trippling dem, den changed statements wen u realised u wer talkin crap, listen, i need a gatement, and i wud like to employ. U have proven dat u like running after ppl and being deir skivy, and i wud like to offer u the opportunity. I wil make sure dat u visit SA once in a while, i wil arrange some poor whites for u, so dat u can b their friend, i know u wil nt care abt deir financial status, coz to u, anything white is perfect. I wil even make sure dat i organise prostitute as yo salary, coz u have proven dat to u, a prostitute is a good reward and something to write home abt. I wil organise condoms for u, and remind u to tripple, coz yo illitirate self, does not care abt the friction from 3 condoms at a time

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

We getting somewhere, so a zoo with the largest economy in Africa, that has to be something.

So you now agree that it is SA chicks, but not all SA chicks. Dude u confusing me, I thought u said they were not SA chicks, but old Botswana ladies.

Exactly the kind of jobs we taking from u guys that's making u act like animals, killing people.
i
The killers were apprehended, and in court said they thought Lucky Dube was a Nigerian when he refused to give up his car, would u like me to get u the link?

No am not the guy who's brother is into developing ur medical centers, check again, u will notice he's finishing u guys here. Won't advice u referring ur words to him tho, he's a monster with his words. cheesy

am glad to hear that your brother is doing well in SA,thanks to my country for giving refugees like him an opportunity so that he can feed his starving family back home..Am not denying anything but telling you that why you Nigerians enjoy about things that exist in your imagination hence the reality tells the difference,i never mentioned anything about Batswana ladies,i only made a reference of your late brother whose genitals stucked on a zimbabwean married woman..do you know the nationalities of those guys convicted for lucky dube s murder? Remember some of us are just entertaining you here for fun,am not hear to prove anything...

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
This type of topic is actualy boring nw. Dnt u ppl get tired of talkin abt de same thing over and over agan
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter, tell me, wat is de motivation behind yo moniker? Is it dat u loved peterson so much dat u decided to steal his name? Coz i know yo name is one long name wit many c's and h's
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
MduZA:

lolllllllll.....this dude is gonna die of hate....lollllll......bro you are so embittered that even the ghanian liquor "alomo bitters" go fear bitterness....lol...am an architect my brother and I schooled here in Naija nd I do my stuffs here in Naija I am not an isolated idiot so I roll wherever I want to cool...Hey my bro is an engineer and he does not roll with you (blackies) you guys love to stay isolated loooolllll..... grin...so we prefer the whites that loves to mingle...let me educate your ass...my brother is a mechanical engineer here in Nigeria before he was transferred to SA. He saw the opportunities took it and started his Engineering outfit. Did you know that most of the installations my brother does where previously handled by German firms? Yet you have the best universities in africa? Lol...did you know that Coporations owned by white southies don't see your engineers as one, they see them as technicians...loll..German firms were bleeping the white southies of their rands and my bro came in to save them lol he installs and manages for them. He studied here in Nigeria. He has more than 6 black southie engineers working for him and several other africans. I have facts about SA cos I we have worked with several medical research councils in SA. I am sure SA government will be glad giving such contracts to a grade 12 certificate holder shame on you. Dude Education had long left the class room stop dreaming. Having glorified structures and laboratories doesn't make you great the zeal to learn and your innovative ingenuity brings out the best in you all you need is a spark. I have been to Kenya and Ethiopia I can tell you categorically that the Kenyas and ethopians are far smarter than you guys when I interact with them I feel the zeal and thirst in them to succeed just that they don't have the economic base to ignite their dream. Thank God Ethiopia is experiencing swift economic changes and are currently experiencing economic boom. I have volunteered for my continent, I have served Africa..and I hope to represent Nigeria next year in the USA...at the Mandela fellowish.....lol....I love you Bro...one Love cool

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

hi Mr big economy. Can i plz ask a question. How come no one is running to nigeria to develop themselves? Since u guys economy is so good?

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
lolllllllll.....this dude is gonna die of hate....lollllll......bro you are so embittered that even the ghanian liquor "alomo bitters" go fear bitterness....lol...am an architect my brother and I schooled here in Naija nd I do my stuffs here in Naija I am not an isolated idiot so I roll wherever I want to cool...Hey my bro is an engineer and he does not roll with you (blackies) you guys love to stay isolated loooolllll..... grin...so we prefer the whites that loves to mingle...let me educate your ass...my brother is a mechanical engineer here in Nigeria before he was transferred to SA. He saw the opportunities took it and started his Engineering outfit. Did you know that most of the installations my brother does where previously handled by German firms? Yet you have the best universities in africa? Lol...did you know that Coporations owned by white southies don't see your engineers as one, they see them as technicians...loll..German firms were bleeping the white southies of their rands and my bro came in to save them lol he installs and manages for them. He studied here in Nigeria. He has more than 6 black southie engineers working for him and several other africans. I have facts about SA cos I we have worked with several medical research councils in SA. I am sure SA government will be glad giving such contracts to a grade 12 certificate holder shame on you. Dude Education had long left the class room stop dreaming. Having glorified structures and laboratories doesn't make you great the zeal to learn and your innovative ingenuity brings out the best in you all you need is a spark. I have been to Kenya and Ethiopia I can tell you categorically that the Kenyas and ethopians are far smarter than you guys when I interact with them I feel the zeal and thirst in them to succeed just that they don't have the economic base to ignite their dream. Thank God Ethiopia is experiencing swift economic changes and are currently experiencing economic boom. I have volunteered for my continent, I have served Africa..and I hope to represent Nigeria next year in the USA...at the Mandela fellowish.....lol....I love you Bro...one Love cool

dream on brother...your artificial muscles are not visible though...i do understand your mentality which really gives me a clear picture of your background..i went to school with white people ,currently work with them therefore you and I will never share same views regarding them...some of the things worth not to be responded to,you sound childish my brother...one love

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

guy, have u realy opened yo eyes and checked how many ppl have proper economy in yo country? Have u checked how many ppl r poor here? My heart breaks all de time wen i see de poverty in dis country. Plz stop lying, nigerians r poor and only a few r rich. Yo country is filled wit real hungry mouths n u r here playin big boy. Lol, i can just imagine how u wer running after peterson like a puppy, helpin each other to bad mouth anything black, wit yo racist friend and u wer even so happy to b talkin to a white man lol. Since yo country lacks hey. I know u wer happy to see a white man and wer bragging abt being a so called friend wit one, wen u went back to yo home. Kweeeeks. U r funny. M sure peterson is so happy coz u must have idolised him neh. Coz u sound like dat kind of a person. Did dey take u to a mall wen u wer in de cape? Did u see there r things called escalators in de world? I know u wer amazed. Did u take de pics on dem? So eairler u mentioned dat yo hotel was offering u prostitutes! Dat means u wer actually stayin in a brothel and u mistook it for a hotel? To me, de things u have said ealier, only mean u r filthy and love prostitutes. U even tried to correct yo statement abt trippling condoms, weras u wer de one who said u wer trippling dem, den changed statements wen u realised u wer talkin crap, listen, i need a gatement, and i wud like to employ. U have proven dat u like running after ppl and being deir skivy, and i wud like to offer u the opportunity. I wil make sure dat u visit SA once in a while, i wil arrange some poor whites for u, so dat u can b their friend, i know u wil nt care abt deir financial status, coz to u, anything white is perfect. I wil even make sure dat i organise prostitute as yo salary, coz u have proven dat to u, a prostitute is a good reward and something to write home abt. I wil organise condoms for u, and remind u to tripple, coz yo illitirate self, does not care abt the friction from 3 condoms at a time
loooolllll......I can't help but laugh when I read your posts....dont get pained dearest. I got no business with the black southies truth be told our line of business don't cross. My brother works here in Nigeria before He got to SA and started his firm. I work freelance here too and I enjoy my life...You see I like being truthful. the hotels and large hospitals that requires our services are managed by white southies. I like them. I have never seen a business man who hates his clients...have you seen.? we install machinery and equipment for research councils in SA, there we don't get to show up we have black southie engineers employed by our firms. And when the contract is quite I travel to lend a helping hand too. There are poor people in Nigeria, in SA, in USA, in UK, in China all over the world....bickering with you about condom is quite belittling...and as a business guy...it is customary to keep your blood cool when you are away from home that is why you have prostitutes. You pay them they render their services to you, no hard feelings. I can travel down to SA anytime cos I have been there twice and I have not spent an extra second longer than my exit period. I have never flouted an immigration rule....neither have I been charged for any offence. talking about financial status, I am not rich but am happy....

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hi Mr big economy. Can i plz ask a question. How come no one is running to nigeria to develop themselves? Since u guys economy is so good?
Nina I never said our economy was robust did I? Ohhhhhh false allegations aren't cool...yeah...we haven't had the best in the last Q4...experiencing a 2.2 growth.......from a previous 5.4%....this is not the best time for us with crude prices hitting record low and terrorism in the North East but we gonna get past it. there are always trying times in every economy US had theirs just before Bush exit....germany once traded a million deutchse Mark for a dollar....i hope we carry out diversification policies quick enough and by December terrorism will be a thing of the past. Surely we will bounce back I am optimistic about that. Still we still have quite a large number of western and subsahran africans trouping in. Behind Egypt, SA, Kenya and few northern African countries I think we are next in terms of international influx which is not bad compared to the problems we are facing at the moment

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by vislabraye(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Adanna28:
Tell your source to get a job, he got too much free time on his hands to discriminate against South African Women.

It degrading and embarrassing to even insinuate all south African women as "easy" it also disgusting to preach such false fabrications.

To the other mumu whom stated all south African women have Aids, stop being an ignoramus lol, there may be a high percentage of Aids victims in south Africa but to conclude all south African women as infected is a fallacy which showcases your "bigotry" hatred towards them.

He never said all SA women have HIV. He only said 1 in 5 eomen are infected.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

wer did u buy yo qaulification? Coz we all know u guys love buying qualifications! Which is de reason y no company wants to touch u ppl in the south. Which brings me to my question, what is de name of dat comany dat had de guts to do business wit a fraudster knowingly? Anyway, ofcourse u r an engineer neh. Lol, coz dis is de internet, anyone can b anything dey wana b. Kweeeks. Especialy u ppl, who also claim lies here on nl. Hahahahah mr sspeter. Hahahahaha gosh guy, give up already, we tired of yo crap and lies. Do u know dat no company wants to hire u ppl for real in de south? Which is y u ppl always end up doin anything for cash on de streets of mzansi

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:
SSpeter, tell me, wat is de motivation behind yo moniker? Is it dat u loved peterson so much dat u decided to steal his name? Coz i know yo name is one long name wit many c's and h's
You are quite funny......loooool....first am a devoted catholic, SSPeter....stands for saint peter and saint Paul in full.....SSpeter&Paul...funny enough I am also peter.....loool...peterson is a close friend of my brother he is a medical practitioner we became close friends when our firm installed Morden MRI machines at the academic hospital in cape town...he is a good guy and he is not xenophobic.....he showed me the streets, clubs and malls during my first visit... cool....i hope you are satisfied?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

wer did u buy yo qaulification? Coz we all know u guys love buying qualifications! Which is de reason y no company wants to touch u ppl in the south. Which brings me to my question, what is de name of dat comany dat had de guts to do business wit a fraudster knowingly? Anyway, ofcourse u r an engineer neh. Lol, coz dis is de internet, anyone can b anything dey wana b. Kweeeks. Especialy u ppl, who also claim lies here on nl. Hahahahah mr sspeter. Hahahahaha gosh guy, give up already, we tired of yo crap and lies. Do u know dat no company wants to hire u ppl for real in de south? Which is y u ppl always end up doin anything for cash on de streets of mzansi
Read my post Nina no need to hate. Am an architect not an engineer. If you say we bought certificates well your headache. If you want I can send you my portfolios, works, my designs and my sketches....if you are interested and if you are in Naija and Lagos you can come to my site currently involved in a church project....Firms will hire you if you are good. I don't expect a SA firm to hire a Nigerian who does not have a work permit.....and if they do and are qualified for the jobs it is normal for the company to give out jobs first to indigenes before immigrants...I don't have problems with that

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
loooolllll......I can't help but laugh when I read your posts....dont get pained dearest. I got no business with the black southies truth be told our line of business don't cross. My brother works here in Nigeria before He got to SA and started his firm. I work freelance here too and I enjoy my life...You see I like being truthful. the hotels and large hospitals that requires our services are managed by white southies. I like them. I have never seen a business man who hates his clients...have you seen.? we install machinery and equipment for research councils in SA, there we don't get to show up we have black southie engineers employed by our firms. And when the contract is quite I travel to lend a helping hand too. There are poor people in Nigeria, in SA, in USA, in UK, in China all over the world....bickering with you about condom is quite belittling...and as a business guy...it is customary to keep your blood cool when you are away from home that is why you have prostitutes. You pay them they render their services to you, no hard feelings. I can travel down to SA anytime cos I have been there twice and I have not spent an extra second longer than my exit period. I have never flouted an immigration rule....neither have I been charged for any offence. talking about financial status, I am not rich but am happy....

hehehe, have u looked in de mirror? Hahaha , wat colour do u see? Hehehehe u realy love whites dnt u? Bet u wudnt hesitate kissing their ass neh? I mean literally
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

hehehe, have u looked in de mirror? Hahaha , wat colour do u see? Hehehehe u realy love whites dnt u? Bet u wudnt hesitate kissing their ass neh? I mean literally. How many of those machines have u actualy installed in yo own country? Lol, if there r any any
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
MduZA:

dream on brother...your artificial muscles are not visible though...i do understand your mentality which really gives me a clear picture of your background..i went to school with white people ,currently work with them therefore you and I will never share same views regarding them...some of the things worth not to be responded to,you sound childish my brother...one love
attending Afrikaans schools or white school doesn't make you more intelligent or over educated. I taught myself calculus in my bedroom up till differential equations to the third degree...just for the fun...learning is fun and doesn't respect confinement....what you need out there is emotional intelligence....so that you don't get "over educated"

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hehehe, have u looked in de mirror? Hahaha , wat colour do u see? Hehehehe u realy love whites dnt u? Bet u wudnt hesitate kissing their ass neh? I mean literally. How many of those machines have u actualy installed in yo own country? Lol, if there r any any

lol..eshe azishe!

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
Read my post Nina no need to hate. Am an architect not an engineer. If you say we bought certificates well your headache. If you want I can send you my portfolios, works, my designs and my sketches....if you are interested and if you are in Naija and Lagos you can come to my site currently involved in a church project....Firms will hire you if you are good. I don't expect a SA firm to hire a Nigerian who does not have a work permit.....and if they do and are qualified for the jobs it is normal for the company to give out jobs first to indigenes before immigrants...I don't have problems with that

nwane no hatin nw. Its a wel known fact al over de world dat nigerians create n buy qualifications. Anyway, dats none of my bizweks neh. Chow, gotta leave now. The mister n i have a function tonight
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

I guess I have been swallowing your lies hook line and sinker.....funny you

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hehehe, have u looked in de mirror? Hahaha , wat colour do u see? Hehehehe u realy love whites dnt u? Bet u wudnt hesitate kissing their ass neh? I mean literally

If he really knew how they truly feel about him, I bet he'd hang himself tonight. The same Peterson could be referring to him as a baboon when sitting around the braai with his boere friends. He doesn't know how whites operate. Piteous really. We do not trust them for a reason, because we know all about their fake smiles. I think the only people who understand whites better is South Africans & the blacks in America, because we've been exposed to them longer & there's really no love lost there. I laugh in Khoisan at him thinking he is liked.

Bottom line, no matter what he's been told, if a push ever came to a shove, South Africans will pick each other over some stranger from another country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.