Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (33545 Views)

What You Need To Know Before Making Your Black Friday Shopping / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Mallforafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by RoyalBlak007: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Scam friday

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Luckki1001(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
My people, after simmering down from my previous experience, I come say make I try these people again, given that I have bought several items from them prior to now and their delivery time was good. I no know say na one chance I enter. Immediately after clicking on an item that I wanted to purchase [it was still at 100% remaining], I was greeted with 2[two!] error messages. Na wetin I do these people today?! angry Which kain yeye Black Friday promo is all these rubbishness? Black Friday kor, Scam Friday ni angry

Luckki1001:
I ordered for 3 items on Jumia, but all attempts to confirm the order proved abortive as the website kept reporting error issues. Chatted with 2 of their customer agents all they told me was to keep trying. By the time the items were finally confirmed, I noticed that 1 item [a rechargeable fan] had been struck off the list. When I checked the black friday page, I discovered that the rechargeable fan had been sold out, along with other rechargeable fans! And I had placed my order since 8:43am! I just provoke instantly and chatted with another customer agent, stating my obvious unhappiness at the way and manner I have just been swindled off an item and categorically told them to cancel all my orders. I now understand why it is called Black Friday and will never participate in the Nigerian version of it again angry

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Chuksgeo: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
. . . and when I managed to get on to Yudala, every product that I want to buy is out of stock, like say . . .let me reserve my comment. All I know is that this is scam!
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by kushma(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so charted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised the I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians.

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by valour13: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
drnelson:
OFCOURSE ITS NOT SCAM...DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO SUFFER LOSS JUST BECAUSE ITS BLACK FRIDAY...ITS JUST A GIMMICK TO MAKE YOU BUY MORE ITS NOT A SECRET OR A SCAM.

IF YOU WANT REAL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.

GO TO MALLFORAFRICA AND BUY FROM AMAZON IN USA.

THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET REAL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.

Shege banza

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by kennygee18(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lolz...
valour13:

Shege banza
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Booty4me: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=60pt]
Just Got This Link from Jumia Now..

Fastest finger WOW

bit .ly/JUMBF
[/size]
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by WebclickNG: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
50% Off Web Design & Local SEO Deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2015

We’re getting in on the black Friday deals with a crazy deal of our own!

Do you have website shame? Have you been putting off your website design for the New Year? You should wrap it up before the holidays, and give your business the gift of a brand new sparkling website.

Start 2016 off with a website you can be proud of, no more website shame, or missing website, just a sparkling new website you will be thrilled with.

This season only – 50% off our Small Business Web Design & Local SEO Packages.
http://webclick.com.ng/service/web-design/

Call, reply to this ad, or contact us through our website to sign up.

Coupon code required. Limited space. Ends: 12/31/2015

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
donem:
Class captain which are you using to post?
Techno n3 ..mr Donem..I need a new good phone urgently embarassed
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by gabicon: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
We can't have real black Friday cos we don't produce anything in Nigeria. The idea of Black Friday is to clear out company's goods in preparations for a new production year. We import almost everything and our imports are not based on partnership but local retail hence we can't really reduce the price of commodity.

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by osarodon(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY COUNTER HAS STOPPED AND ATTACHED IS THE STATUS AS AT 2:21PM 27TH NOVEMBER 2015

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by valour13: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
If I hear say they sell one piece of this techno C8 at 50% off .....
This cheaters and bagas said 2:00pm.
I got online 1:55pm,refreshing till its 2pm.
When it was 2 pm,the page wasn't loading again,(they shut down their site).I kept trying and they came back at exactly 2:02pm and say the product has finished.
This is what I denoted.They have not for once slashed 50%.Its a scam.
Check the time of the screenshots below.
Jumia Scammers

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Alexander001:
just for 5 mins, I know a guy that bought infinix hot note 8k
lol, same thing as a promo offering. A friend of mine almost bought an Infinix Hot2 for a lil above 8k after filling the slots, and was about to click confirm, Error report started occurring. This happened 12:02 am
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by highlightdamos1: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dont see a big difference in prices, discounts too low, not making the stuffs affordable especially mobile phones.... embarassed
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Bgorgeous: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
fighal:
na 9k each or both 9k?.. Na Eyimba jersey u buy or Super Eagles?

Hahahahahahaha you funny die Eyimba jersey no be Jersey
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by osarodon(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
When it was 12pm flash sales they allowed it easily but 2pm they scamming Nigerians now.
Jumia what a shame to this brand and this goes to show Black friday wasn't for Jumia
maybe JUMIA can come up with their own and call it [size=20pt]RED FRIDAY[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Bgorgeous: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Scam , scam , scam
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by koboko69: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
novozymes:
I think Dealdey is the best.
I got two iPhone 6s Plus 128GB for N52,000

Huh?
I have been on dealdey since 12:00am. Iphone only had 15% to 10% discount all tru. How did u do it
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by possibilita(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
I sat down looking @ my clock till 12am all becoz of #blackfriday all I wanted was a suit,a pair of shoe and a phone for my sister but only it clocked 12,their site went off,their app notifying me of upgrade.jumia just couldn't keep 1 promise,that's bad,I waited a while and decided to visit other countries when I got to Ghana Behold brown Friday,the site was perfect just like Kenya,cameroon n many others,the only country that enjoyed large discount are Kenyans, others are trash,wen I updated my app this morning and log in only to see Tecno C8 @ 24k,infinix hot 2 @ 18k I was like what!!!!! Is this surpose to be a Black Friday? Evrything abt #Blackfriday is a scam,I cause harm to my body coz of #BF ,till now my eyes be like Red friday can't still sleep.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Shakiratemma(f): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Black Friday scam!! Kipt mesef wake till 12am, hopin 2 get a cheaper lappie... Lo! N behold! Na so so error i dey jam! 1:00am site open, prices wer ridiculously high!! Konga n Jumia i hail ooo! lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by LaconicINC: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
What do konga and jumia take Nigerians for, black Fri is the greatest scam ever, them don turn yahoo yahoo Boys
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by osarodon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jumia have done fraud by editing and moving the 2pm sales to 4pm thereby having 2 flash sales for 4pm.
Also note that they stylishly changed the Tecno C8 to Tecno C5.
[size=20pt]See cheats[/size]

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by scholes23(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
I ordered for just one item, but when i saw shipping price, almost half of the amount of the item i ordered, i just decided to park well. #1300 shipping fee within Lagos, SATAN DON GET PHONE NUMBER. As far as i'm concerned, there's nothing black abt today. They just wanna deceive us by using their so called black Friday to boost sales.

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
what is black friday? and since when did days of the week start having colours?

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by spicy244(f): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
youmour:

Hmm I for like give you this black meat this black Friday,how you see am?

I hate black meat
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by LOUIS6(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
kushma:
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so charted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised the I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by koko12(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Got items worth N100,000. looking back nau< i feel i was scammed embarassed
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by fajani(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Open the link below and fill the form, you'll be asked who referred you, just type (Ajani Femi)and u will get 500airtime to any network u use It no joke. Konga is giving away free airtime as part of the black friday spree. Http:///0TafyogOeC

The link dey very real , update me once you're done
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
spicy244:

I hate black meat

angry fvcking racist to your own people? That ain't a good look.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
koko12:
Got items worth N100,000. looking back nau< i feel i was scammed embarassed
you were scammed grin check back tmrw you'd see that you bought at the normal price grin
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by vikeyz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
well its was black friday for me grin
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by slimyem: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
kushma:
what kg?

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Erisco Foods Shuts Down Nigeria’s Factory, Relocates To China / Abdulmunafi Sarina Rides A Motorcycle To His Farm In Kano. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58